PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Sportsmans Breakfast

H18sry
06-03-2010, 07:30 AM
We are holding a Sportsman's Breakfast in the Hibs club, Sunnyside on Sunday 30th May 2010[Monday Holiday for most :wink:], in aid of The Macmillan Nurses as part of our longest day part 2 event :greengrin

The event will run from 12.30 till 5ish and will consist of 3 speakers Hosted by the very funny Joe Camay http://www.xsp.co.uk/profile.php?artist=Joecamay
aided and assisted by the BBC'S Off the ball spokesman Tam Cowan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tam_Cowan and also former Motherwell and Morton player John Gahagan http://www.johngahagan.co.uk/page2.htm

An auction of football memorabilia and a raffle will be held to help us raise much needed funds for the unseen work that these nurses do :agree:

Last year we managed to raise in excess £2500 from this event which helped us reach our target of £10,000.

Tickets priced at only £25.00 are available to pre book from me on a first come first served basis, so get your mates together and have a great Sunday afternoon's entertainment helping a great cause at the same time.

http://www.justgiving.com/lawrencestewart-hibsnet

If you cannot attend but want to help please use our just giving link

[B]Auction Items already received include a Signed and framed John Terry Shirt, Framed and signed original print of the rules of golf, Fourball at Crieff Golf Club, fourball at Greenburn Golf Club,signed and framed famous five print, donated by Tom Wright from Old Scotland in Pictures, Very Rare Garry O'Connor match worn and signed Scotland top from the Macedonia game complete with UEFA arm patch and match details on the right chest, Birmingham City 1st team squad signed top, signed Garry O'Connor photo postcards, Signed Hibs ball, and a signed yam top, a fourball at Prestonfield Golf Club,Fourball at Dunbar golf club x2, Signed Alex Mcleish Birmingham City away top 4ball from Alloa Golf Club, a signed Scunthoprpe match strip, a pair of signed match worn boots and a signed Hibs tie From Rob Jones,two first class sleeper tickets from Edinburgh to London, donated by Scotrail 2 1st class returns to your choice of destination donated by Virgin Rail, player issue shirt signed by Colin Nish,

Raffle prizes recieved

Raffle prizes recieved so far include Gents bracelet watch, Toshiba HD DVDplayer, set of glasses and a dab tranny,bottle of Morgans ,Another 3 bottles of spirits to be added, 1 Grouse, 1 Absolute Citron and 1 Gran Marnier, 10 A3 signed football mounts,a £30.00 voucher for a meal from Taste Good, a meal for 2 with a bottle of wine in the Kennilworth,

Leithenhibby
06-03-2010, 08:01 AM
H18sry, good luck buddy.

It has to be said that you guys are doing a cracking job. :notworthy:

Having dabbled in the charity work recently :wink: it's a load of HARD work to put things like this together, so I take my hat off to you.

Well Done.

G.

H18sry
08-03-2010, 11:00 AM
H18sry, good luck buddy.

It has to be said that you guys are doing a cracking job. :notworthy:

Having dabbled in the charity work recently :wink: it's a load of HARD work to put things like this together, so I take my hat off to you.
Well Done.

G.

Yup loads of hard work but the rewards at the end of it are more than worth any hassle, :wink:

Wembley67
08-03-2010, 11:13 AM
strippers? :greengrin

H18sry
08-03-2010, 01:30 PM
strippers? :greengrin

Sorry not that kind of function, but dont let that put you off buying a ticket :wink:

legends of 73
08-03-2010, 01:50 PM
We are holding a Sportsman's Breakfast in the Hibs club, Sunnyside on Sunday 30th May 2010[Monday Holiday for most :wink:], in aid of The Macmillan Nurses as part of our longest day part 2 event :greengrin

The event will run from 12.30 till 5ish and will consist of 3 speakers Hosted by the very funny Joe Camay http://www.xsp.co.uk/profile.php?artist=Joecamay
aided and assisted by the BBC'S Off the ball spokesman Tam Cowan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tam_Cowan and also former Motherwell and Morton player John Gahagan http://www.johngahagan.co.uk/page2.htm

An auction of football memorabilia and a raffle will be held to help us raise much needed funds for the unseen work that these nurses do :agree:

Last year we managed to raise in excess £2500 from this event which helped us reach our target of £10,000.

Tickets priced at only £25.00 are available to pre book from me [by PM] on a first come first served basis, so get your mates together and have a great Sunday afternoon's entertainment helping a great cause at the same time.

joe camay and john gahagan on the same bill is worth the admisson fee alone 2 of the funniest men i've heard.

pity i'm on holiday that week:boo hoo::boo hoo:

Love the Green
08-03-2010, 02:41 PM

The event will run from 12.30 till 5ish and will consist of 3 speakers Hosted by the very funny Joe Camay http://www.xsp.co.uk/profile.php?artist=Joecamay (http://www.xsp.co.uk/profile.php?artist=Joecamay)
aided and assisted by the BBC'S Off the ball spokesman Tam Cowan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tam_Cowan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tam_Cowan) and also former Motherwell and Morton player John Gahagan http://www.johngahagan.co.uk/page2.htm (http://www.johngahagan.co.uk/page2.htm)

Tickets priced at only £25.00 are available to pre book from me [by PM] on a first come first served basis, so get your mates together and have a great Sunday afternoon's entertainment helping a great cause at the same time.

Sounds good...
I assume the Scottish cup will be on display?

"keep the faith":wink:

Leithenhibby
09-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Yup loads of hard work but the rewards at the end of it are more than worth any hassle, :wink:

Absolutely, very rewarding...:cool2:....:notworthy:

Mister P
11-03-2010, 08:35 PM
H18sry...

thats a lovely pic in your signature:greengrin

Would be well up for this but it's the same days as the charity match:boo hoo:

H18sry
13-03-2010, 08:48 AM
H18sry...

thats a lovely pic in your signature:greengrin

Would be well up for this but it's the same days as the charity match:boo hoo:

Thats a shame, but if your games snowed off, you can always try and get tickets :wink:

H18sry
17-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Auction Items already received include a Signed and framed John Terry Shirt, Framed and signed original print of the rules of golf, Fourball at Crieff Golf Club, fourball at Greenburn Golf Club,signed and framed famous five print, donated by Tom Wright from Old Scotland in Pictures, Very Rare Garry O'Connor match worn and signed Scotland top from the Macedonia game complete with UEFA arm patch and match details on the right chest, Birmingham City 1st team squad signed top, signed Garry O'Connor photo postcards :thumbsup:

More to follow :wink:

H18sry
31-03-2010, 07:17 AM
I have tickets in hand now so if anybody would like to come along and have a good day out whilst helping a great cause at the same time please get in touch asap as tickets are selling well :thumbsup:

marinello59
31-03-2010, 10:26 AM
I have tickets in hand now so if anybody would like to come along and have a good day out whilst helping a great cause at the same time please get in touch asap as tickets are selling well :thumbsup:

Great work. :thumbsup:

hibbymac
31-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Aaaaaachoo, excuse me, :whistle:

H18sry
01-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Aaaaaachoo, excuse me, :whistle:

:confused:

hibbymac
01-04-2010, 07:30 AM
:confused:

Nothing meant with the post, just a subtle bump before I left for the game, as it was getting near " busy time" on the board, with the match approaching.

Sorry for the confusion.

H18sry
01-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Nothing meant with the post, just a subtle bump before I left for the game, as it was getting near " busy time" on the board, with the match approaching.

Sorry for the confusion.

So how many tickets are you after then? :greengrin

Houchy
01-04-2010, 01:31 PM

:greengrin

I'm still waiting to hear from a few courses for fourballs etc like Archerfield and Gullane. Bathgate said last year that they always give to charities when requested. I'll post up whenever I hear back.

hibbymac
01-04-2010, 02:03 PM

:thumbsup: Unfortunately ( or fortunately for me ), I'll be in Turkey gettin some sunshine and drinking Efes. :drunk:

Good luck for all your efforts.

Houchy
01-04-2010, 05:41 PM
:thumbsup: Unfortunately ( or fortunately for me ), I'll be in Turkey gettin some sunshine and drinking Efes. :drunk:

Good luck for all your efforts.

We can hire in a sunbed for you, serve you Turkeyand you can drink Tennents (none of that foreign crap in the Hibs Supporters Club):greengrin

H18sry
02-04-2010, 08:36 AM
We can hire in a sunbed for you, serve you Turkeyand you can drink Tennents (none of that foreign crap in the Hibs Supporters Club):greengrin

:confused: And I thought we were trying to raise money :devil:

Houchy
02-04-2010, 09:16 AM
:confused: And I thought we were trying to raise money :devil:

Petrie!!!

hibbymac
02-04-2010, 10:54 AM

:hmmm:......well, when you put it like that... :greengrin

Houchy
02-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Got another 6 confirmed last night Ronnie and still witing to hear back from the guys at the golf club, the guys from my old work and the guys I go to the football with. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them mate.

Houchy
02-04-2010, 10:03 PM
How are we sitting at the moment ticket wise?

H18sry
03-04-2010, 07:36 AM
How are we sitting at the moment ticket wise?

About 70 confirmed through me, but I need to get confirmed numbers from other members of the event, come on guys lets make this as successful as last year. :wink:

lucky
04-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Can you put me down for 7 tickets.

cheers :thumbsup:

H18sry
05-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Can you put me down for 7 tickets.

cheers :thumbsup:

Will do you have a PM :wink:

lucky
05-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks looking forward to it

Houchy
05-04-2010, 04:02 PM
About 70 confirmed through me, but I need to get confirmed numbers from other members of the event, come on guys lets make this as successful as last year. :wink:

16 in total for me and the moment Ronnie (including me) but will have an updated number tomorrow as Mike is waiting for confirmations from work.

H18sry
06-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Auction Items already received include a Signed and framed John Terry Shirt, Framed and signed original print of the rules of golf, Fourball at Crieff Golf Club, fourball at Greenburn Golf Club,signed and framed famous five print, donated by Tom Wright from Old Scotland in Pictures, Very Rare Garry O'Connor match worn and signed Scotland top from the Macedonia game complete with UEFA arm patch and match details on the right chest, Birmingham City 1st team squad signed top, signed Garry O'Connor photo postcards, Signed Hibs ball, and a signed yam top, a fourball at Prestonfield Golf Club,

marinello59
07-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Auction Items already received include a Signed and framed John Terry Shirt, Framed and signed original print of the rules of golf, Fourball at Crieff Golf Club, fourball at Greenburn Golf Club,signed and framed famous five print, donated by Tom Wright from Old Scotland in Pictures, Very Rare Garry O'Connor match worn and signed Scotland top from the Macedonia game complete with UEFA arm patch and match details on the right chest, Birmingham City 1st team squad signed top, signed Garry O'Connor photo postcards, Signed Hibs ball, and a signed yam top, a fourball at Prestonfield Golf Club,

Impressive list.:thumbsup:

H18sry
08-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Auction Items already received include a Signed and framed John Terry Shirt, Framed and signed original print of the rules of golf, Fourball at Crieff Golf Club, fourball at Greenburn Golf Club,signed and framed famous five print, donated by Tom Wright from Old Scotland in Pictures, Very Rare Garry O'Connor match worn and signed Scotland top from the Macedonia game complete with UEFA arm patch and match details on the right chest, Birmingham City 1st team squad signed top, signed Garry O'Connor photo postcards, Signed Hibs ball, and a signed yam top, a fourball at Prestonfield Golf Club,Fourball at Dunbar golf club

Impressive list.:thumbsup:

And still, I have some irons in the fire :wink:

marinello59
09-04-2010, 08:31 AM

:thumbsup:

Houchy
09-04-2010, 01:19 PM

Your last round of golf that bad Ronnie?

Houchy
09-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Surprised I've not heard ack from Archerfield yet... NOT!!!

I'll speak to the chef at Bathgate today when I'm along there about prizes.

cocopops1875
09-04-2010, 02:09 PM
got a couple of wee things to add will let you know when im sure :wink: will work out ticket numbers this weekend too mate:thumbsup:

H18sry
10-04-2010, 04:45 PM
got a couple of wee things to add will let you know when im sure :wink: will work out ticket numbers this weekend too mate:thumbsup:

Cheers Coco :wink:

bod
12-04-2010, 11:52 AM
got 3 tickets to hand back to you but i'll have the cash for the other 27 very soon

Toaods
12-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Auction Items already received include a Signed and stained John Terry Shirt

I'll give an opening bid of £25

signed... W Bridge's brief.

:greengrin

lucky
12-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Can I get another 3 tickets please :thumbsup:

H18sry
12-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Can I get another 3 tickets please :thumbsup:

Of course you can :wink:

H18sry
14-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Fourball at Dunbar golf club added :wink:

Lmc2105
14-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Fourball at Dunbar golf club added :wink:

Think av got 6 buddy but a might have another 2 but a will let you know asap tam cowan has 1 over my lot :wink::thumbsup:
all for a good cause though :greengrin

H18sry
15-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Think av got 6 buddy but a might have another 2 but a will let you know asap tam cowan has 1 over my lot :wink::thumbsup:
all for a good cause though :greengrin

Can you PM me to confirm numbers if it tickets you want :wink:

hibbymac
15-04-2010, 06:43 PM

greenlex
15-04-2010, 10:26 PM

I see there is a point there. What is it?

H18sry
16-04-2010, 06:56 PM
I see there is a point there. What is it?

I think he was just pointing in the direction of your keys :faf::faf:

greenlex
16-04-2010, 09:14 PM
I think he was just pointing in the direction of your keys :faf::faf:

He cartainly wouldn't need to point me in the direction of my tee shots today. Even Mr Magoo cN see that far.:(

H18sry
17-04-2010, 07:39 PM
He cartainly wouldn't need to point me in the direction of my tee shots today. Even Mr Magoo cN see that far.:(

Back on subject still a few tickets left if peeps would like a worthwhile way to spend there hard earned :greengrin

Don-hibee
18-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Can I ask if you are providing a vegetarian option for breakfast :devil:

H18sry
19-04-2010, 09:27 AM

Yes anybody who has any special dietary requirements should let me know in advance and we will cater accordingly

Don-hibee
20-04-2010, 06:50 AM
Cheers :thumbsup:

bod
20-04-2010, 10:33 AM
collected all the ticket money & i'll bring it to der huns game :wink:

marinello59
21-04-2010, 07:00 AM
Bump.

Don-hibee
23-04-2010, 05:47 AM
Would it be ok if I donated a raffle prize for your cause?

H18sry
23-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Would it be ok if I donated a raffle prize for your cause?

Yup any donations for the raffle/auction are gratefully received :agree:

Hibbyradge
24-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Check your PM's, Ronnie.

hibee_nation
24-04-2010, 01:57 PM

Yes you can have bacon and eggs minus the bacon. :greengrin

H18sry
25-04-2010, 07:09 AM
Check your PM's, Ronnie.

Cheers 2 tickets put aside .

Houchy
27-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Cheers Coco :wink:

Mate, I had letters from Macmillan that I could have given to you today to give to your mate in LA. Sure we could meet up somewhere on Saturday if you still need them.

Houchy
27-04-2010, 11:43 AM

Yes anybody who has any special dietary requirements should let me know in advance and we will cater accordingly

Aye, Ronnie will eat your Bacon, Sausage and Black Pudding and leave you with beans and Scrambled Egg:greengrin

H18sry
27-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Mate, I had letters from Macmillan that I could have given to you today to give to your mate in LA. Sure we could meet up somewhere on Saturday if you still need them.

Dont need them there is a dispute re visa's cheers anyway :wink:

H18sry
28-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Another four ball has been kindly donated this time it is from Alloa Golf Club :thumbsup:

H18sry
30-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Auction Items already received include a Signed and framed John Terry Shirt, Framed and signed original print of the rules of golf, Fourball at Crieff Golf Club, fourball at Greenburn Golf Club,signed and framed famous five print, donated by Tom Wright from Old Scotland in Pictures, Very Rare Garry O'Connor match worn and signed Scotland top from the Macedonia game complete with UEFA arm patch and match details on the right chest, Birmingham City 1st team squad signed top, signed Garry O'Connor photo postcards, Signed Hibs ball, and a signed yam top, a fourball at Prestonfield Golf Club,Fourball at Dunbar golf club x2, Signed Alex Mcleish Birmingham City away top 4ball from Alloa Golf Club, a signed Scunthoprpe match strip, a pair of signed match worn boots and a signed Hibs tie From Rob Jones, Just had another donation for the auction this time we have recieved a copy of, Sir Patrick of Stanton new book signed by him and these pother great Hibs stalwarts Ian Murray, John Brownlie, Alex Cropley, Lawrie Reilly, John Blackley, Rod THE TACHE Petrie and Neil martin :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RIP
30-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Just out of interest why is an event running from 12.30 till 5pm called A Sportsman's Breakfast?

Is it because the cant is so pashed on a Saturday night that he can't get out his scratcher till the afternoon?:greengrin

By the way the 'Sing, Dance, Go Mental, whatdyacallit' meeting for radges wi seats in the East Singing Section scheduled for upstairs at the Hibs Club on the same date has been changed to Thursday 3rd June at 7pm

H18sry
01-05-2010, 07:29 AM
Just out of interest why is an event running from 12.30 till 5pm called A Sportsman's Breakfast? Is it because the cant is so pashed on a Saturday night that he can't get out his scratcher till the afternoon?:greengrin

By the way the 'Sing, Dance, Go Mental, whatdyacallit' meeting for radges wi seats in the East Singing Section scheduled for upstairs at the Hibs Club on the same date has been changed to Thursday 3rd June at 7pm

:dunno: But with your do being postponed it gives you all a chance to come to the Breakfast and find out for yourselves :devil:

Just had another donation for the auction this time we have recieved a copy of, Sir Patrick of Stanton new book signed by him and these other great Hibs stalwarts Ian Murray, John Brownlie, Alex Cropley, Lawrie Reilly, John Blackley, Rod THE TACHE Petrie and Neil Martin :thumbsup:

H18sry
03-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Still accepting donations for the raffle or auction, if you have any thing to donate just PM me :wink:

H18sry
05-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Still accepting donations for the raffle or auction, if you have any thing to donate just PM me :wink:

With thanks to "lucky" on the board who has just donated

"Scotrail have said they are willing to give two first class sleeper tickets from Edinburgh to London.

Virgin trains have also said they will provide two first class tickets for their services"

Cheers Kev :wink:

Houchy
05-05-2010, 05:46 PM
With thanks to "lucky" on the board who has just donated

"Scotrail have said they are willing to give two first class sleeper tickets from Edinburgh to London.

Virgin trains have also said they will provide two first class tickets for their services"

Cheers Kev :wink:

Nice gesture from both:agree:

H18sry
08-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Nice gesture from both:agree:

Yup :thumbsup:

Raffle prizes recieved so far Gents bracelet watch, Toshiba HD DVDplayer, set of glasses and a dab tranny :thumbsup:

Houchy
08-05-2010, 04:23 PM
Yup :thumbsup:

Raffle prizes recieved so far Gents bracelet watch, Toshiba HD DVDplayer, set of glasses and a dab tranny :thumbsup:

Does that have more knobs than a normal tranny:greengrin

H18sry
09-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Does that have more knobs than a normal tranny:greengrin

:rolleyes: I'll have a look :wink:

cocopops1875
09-05-2010, 10:47 AM
:rolleyes: I'll have a look :wink:

defo need 2 more tickets mate:thumbsup:

H18sry
10-05-2010, 08:05 AM
defo need 2 more tickets mate:thumbsup:

Same as last week then mate leave the dosh at pip's :wink:

H18sry
13-05-2010, 07:09 AM
New addition A signed Colin Nish player issue shirt. Cheers Colin :thumbsup:

Houchy
13-05-2010, 09:58 AM
New addition A signed Colin Nish match worn shirt. Cheers Colin :thumbsup:

Was it the one he wore when he scored a Hat Trick against 'Well? Or even the one from the last day of the season?

cocopops1875
13-05-2010, 03:44 PM
New addition A signed Colin Nish match worn shirt. Cheers Colin :thumbsup: not match worn mate its player issue from east mains :wink: no name or number

H18sry
13-05-2010, 09:05 PM
not match worn mate its player issue from east mains :wink: no name or number

Sorry m8 didn't realize it wasn't match worn picked you up wrong :wink:

Houchy
14-05-2010, 08:00 AM
not match worn mate its player issue from east mains :wink: no name or number

Coco mate, You still got a mate at Adidas? I remember last year you were asking about a letter from Macmillan but they never sent one. I have received about 10 this year from them if you can use them?

Sorry for the Hijack Ronnie but... Bump:greengrin

H18sry
14-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Coco mate, You still got a mate at Adidas? I remember last year you were asking about a letter from Macmillan but they never sent one. I have received about 10 this year from them if you can use them?

No probs :wink:

Mike70
15-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Ronnie,

Can I have 5 tickets

H18sry
16-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Ronnie,

Can I have 5 tickets

Youv'e got them mate, :thumbsup:

Not many left now be quick if you want them :wink:

H18sry
17-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Raffle prizes recieved now include 10 A3 signed mounts including

H18sry
17-05-2010, 07:35 AM
Also

H18sry
17-05-2010, 07:42 AM
With Steven Fletcher, Faddy, Archie Gemmil,Billy McNeill [with euro cup] Alex Mcleish, Note these are raffle prizes so if you would like a chance to win one and are not attending raffle details can be had from me at £5.00 a ticket :thumbsup:

cocopops1875
17-05-2010, 05:20 PM

i have mate might be tight for the breakfast tho but could maybe do something on here if i can get anything :thumbsup:

Houchy
17-05-2010, 06:49 PM
i have mate might be tight for the breakfast tho but could maybe do something on here if i can get anything :thumbsup:

Do you just want me to bring them to the breakfast then mate and we can auction stuff off on here afterwards?

cocopops1875
17-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Do you just want me to bring them to the breakfast then mate and we can auction stuff off on here afterwards? that would be cool mate :thumbsup:

H18sry
18-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Do you just want me to bring them to the breakfast then mate and we can auction stuff off on here afterwards?

Good idea and if anything donated late for the breakfast can also be listed in Hib-bay :wink:

Donations still being taken :greengrin

H18sry
20-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Good idea and if anything donated late for the breakfast can also be listed in Hib-bay :wink:

Donations still being taken :greengrin

Cheers Stretch54 for the bottle of Morgans :thumbsup:

H18sry
22-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Another 3 bottles of spirits to be added, 1 Grouse, 1 Absolute Citron and 1 Gran Marnier, cheers Audrey :wink:

Only a few tickets left if anybody has had a change of mind :greengrin

H18sry
23-05-2010, 09:33 AM
A £30.00 voucher for a meal from Taste Good, a meal for 2 with a bottle of wine in the Kennilworth, Many thanks to both establishments :thumbsup:

Donations still being accepted :wink:

Mike70
24-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Ronnie,
Can I have another 4 tickets

Cheers
Mike

H18sry
25-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Ronnie,
Can I have another 4 tickets

Cheers
Mike

:agree::agree: you've got them cheers

H18sry
27-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Another few things to add to the auction list, Thanks to Mike70 for a signed hibs away top from the season just passed :thumbsup: and also thanks to our ex captain Gary Caldwell who has sent a signed match worn/issue away Scotland top from the Norway game which he got sent off :devil: with WC2010 badges and game details on the chest, also from Gary is a match worn Wigan away top with PL badges on the sleeves [[don't know if he survived 90 mins in this one tho] :greengrin Cheers Gary a great gesture :agree:

cocopops1875
29-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Just a wee bump as this is tomorrow and i believe there is a few tickets left:wink: great day out boys get involved :agree:

Don-hibee
30-05-2010, 06:20 PM
WELL DONE :thumbsup:

As the above says, you have done a brilliant job organising this and getting Auction and Raffle prizes to raise money for a fantastic cause. Be very proud of yourself as me and the kids are VERY proud of you. :top marks

bod
30-05-2010, 10:21 PM
just hame (ah ken im a light weight weight ) fantastic day
you done a good job

lucky
31-05-2010, 08:07 AM
I had a great day also how funny was John Gaughan. Well done Ronnie

H18sry
31-05-2010, 09:40 AM
WELL DONE :thumbsup:

As the above says, you have done a brilliant job organising this and getting Auction and Raffle prizes to raise money for a fantastic cause. Be very proud of yourself as me and the kids are VERY proud of you. :top marks

just hame (ah ken im a light weight weight ) fantastic day
you done a good job

I had a great day also how funny was John Gaughan. Well done Ronnie

Thanks for those kind word's it was worth it in the end, after a few sleepless night, :agree:

I would like to thank all who attended and those who bought raffle tickets even tho there were not attending, :thumbsup:

And a rough guesstimate on pledges and raffle money we raised in the region of £4,000 what a fantastic effort by all concerned cheers again :notworthy::notworthy:

H18sry
31-05-2010, 09:43 AM
On a side note who ever is friends witha Scott Elliot can you tell him he forgot to put a fiver in his raffle envelope :cool2: tight sh11te:greengrin

lumbo_hfc
31-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Had a great time yesterday, Well done Ronnie :top marks

cocopops1875
01-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Great day on sunday ronnie you can be very proud of yourself and raised a quite outstanding some of cash :notworthy:

H18sry
02-06-2010, 07:21 AM
Great day on sunday ronnie you can be very proud of yourself and raised a quite outstanding some of cash :notworthy:

Cheers m8 you did your bit aswell, :wink: just pay for your items through the just giving link and claim gift aid :greengrin