PDA

View Full Version : East Stand - Section 40-43

PiemanP
05-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Where are all the guys (and gals) who usualy sit in these 3 sections of the east going to be located in the south stand tomorrow?

I'm planning on standing and trying to create an atmosphere for the full 90 and not wanting the dreaded 'tap on the shoulder, can you sit down'. I'm thinking probably back 4/5 rows are best, however upper or lower tier? where are like minded people going to be sitting?

Lets hope we can make a bit of noise tomorrow and show that its the people in the stand, and not the stand itself which makes the atmosphere!

(please no standing v sitting / singing v prawn muching debates! :greengrin)

Thomson1875
05-03-2010, 10:57 PM
i used to stand in section 42, Now got a seat lower south second back row. I plan to stand hopefully dont get told to sit! But most folk are heading to the back of the upper tier from what ive heard! Guy from the ticket office said that they had alot of people trying to get the backrows and he stated it was because they wanted to stand!

lets get completely behind the boys tomorrow, Games like this they could do with a boost from the crowd!

madgoalie87
06-03-2010, 07:50 AM
i used to stand in section 42, Now got a seat lower south second back row. I plan to stand hopefully dont get told to sit! But most folk are heading to the back of the upper tier from what ive heard! Guy from the ticket office said that they had alot of people trying to get the backrows and he stated it was because they wanted to stand!

lets get completely behind the boys tomorrow, Games like this they could do with a boost from the crowd!

We r jj and plan on standing, would b good to keep the old songs going aswell. I think it helped impove the number of singers last week.

hibee_girl
06-03-2010, 08:21 AM
We are in RR, the last row of the upper tier :greengrin

Gatecrasher
06-03-2010, 08:37 AM
We r jj and plan on standing, would b good to keep the old songs going aswell. I think it helped impove the number of singers last week.

I'm jj and will be standing and well 124 and 125

Judas Iscariot
06-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Row BB, sitting..

You'll just get told to sit down :agree:

Nameless
06-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Me + 2 are in the south lower on the very back row.

MyJo
06-03-2010, 10:56 AM
im pretty sure the majority of people in the stand will be reasonable and seeing as very few people actually chose thier seats i dont see why everyone couldn't just swap around until they found a seat to suit so those who want to stand use up the back ten rows, those that want to sit use up the front and then just stick to that rule for the rest of the season and stick to the same seats rather than what has been allocated to you and there should be no problems :dunno: