PDA

View Full Version : Picking up purchased East Stand seats

Bamba
05-03-2010, 04:36 PM
I haven't missed an announcement or anything have I? Can we pick them up yet?

seanraff07
05-03-2010, 04:38 PM
I haven't missed an announcement or anything have I? Can we pick them up yet?

I was thinking the same myself, when i purchased it the woman told me to check for updates on the official website so i think i'll try that.:agree:

Saorsa
05-03-2010, 04:42 PM
I haven't missed an announcement or anything have I? Can we pick them up yet?Not yet?

Somebody telt me today they had seen folk collecting their seats so I phoned up tae check, I was telt they werenae yet ready for collection but tae keep an eye on the official site for notification.

An Leargaidh
05-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Not yet?

Somebody telt me today they had seen folk collecting their seats so I phoned up tae check, I was telt they werenae yet ready for collection but tae keep an eye on the official site for notification.

Great, nothing like a straight answer from an organisation even if it is Hibs eh? Actually I am starting to wonder about what state the seats will be in.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/javaImages/1e/f/0,,10290%7E8654622,00.jpghttp://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/javaImages/21/f/0,,10290%7E8654625,00.jpg

As far as I can see the contractors have been taking the roof down while the seats were still bolted down :confused: They'll probably be:

cracked from some radge trying to steal it on the last day
burnt, from the guy in the STV news item having at them with a gas axe
broken tae f*** from the roof falling on them

Either that or only 7 people bought one and they've already carefully unbolted those 7 and wrapped them in bubble wrap with a nice green ribbon round them for collection... :faf: :greengrin

Brando7
05-03-2010, 05:13 PM
mind n check they no glued 2 broken seats together :greengrin

Framie
05-03-2010, 08:24 PM
the club must have plenty of spares after all they replaced the HFC white letters from the east im guessing the used some of the 3000 spares that were on the old south your seat might never have been in the east after all:bitchy: