.. Are they getting a section in the West or what?:rolleyes:

Gatecrasher
05-03-2010, 04:17 PM
i assumed they would be in the normal place :confused:

seanraff07
05-03-2010, 04:19 PM
i assumed they would be in the normal place :confused:

But i thought that's where the people in the East were moving to:confused:
Surely they wouldn't have the fans from the East in the upper tier right above the Killie fans?

The_Todd
05-03-2010, 04:22 PM
But i thought that's where the people in the East were moving to:confused:
Surely they wouldn't have the fans from the East in the upper tier right above the Killie fans?

Nothing's changing for away fans, except Hearts and the OF are only getting half the south.

seanraff07
05-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Nothing's changing for away fans, except Hearts and the OF are only getting half the south.

Ah ok, are teams outwith the OF and Hearts still getting there usual.. half of the South aswell?

The_Todd
05-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Ah ok, are teams outwith the OF and Hearts still getting there usual.. half of the South aswell?

Only half the lower tier.

Franck is God
05-03-2010, 05:23 PM
the South Stand has segregation built into the lower tier so will be easy for them to manage for the rest of the season.

we will still have 12-13k home seats available for our remaining home games and considering the numbers that have been attending games i doubt anyone that has been going regularly will have an issue getting tickets.

O'Rourke3
05-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Not just give them the away dug-out :dunno:

Viva_Palmeiras
05-03-2010, 05:28 PM
.. Are they getting a section in the West or what?:rolleyes:

I think its called Rugby Park :greengrin

GreenCastle
05-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Away fans are to be on the east side of the south lower.

The rest of the stand - lower south west is Hibs and all the upper is Hibs :agree:

seanraff07
05-03-2010, 05:31 PM

The rest of the stand - lower south west is Hibs and all the upper is Hibs :agree:

Shall be interesting when it's half Hibs and half Hearts in the South for the next derby at ER, that's asuming they finish in the top 6, and us.:rolleyes:

GreenCastle
05-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Shall be interesting when it's half Hibs and half Hearts in the South for the next derby at ER, that's asuming they finish in the top 6, and us.:rolleyes:

Has happened before when the West got rebuilt I think.

They only had a small section.

It's great when the Old Firm come - less filth and cleaner air :greengrin

.Sean.
05-03-2010, 05:34 PM

Why are the away fans swapping sides?

seanraff07
05-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Has happened before when the West got rebuilt I think.

They only had a small section.

It's great when the Old Firm come - less filth and cleaner air :greengrin

I wouldn't have been there as i was only 5 when the old West was getting rebuilt, and that must be good.:greengrin
It's about time they got a smaller section of the stadium like we always do when we play there.

GreenCastle
05-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Why are the away fans swapping sides?

Easier to police ?

Having fans from both sides ( lower south East and lower south West) given out abuse = hassle Hibs don't want.

.Sean.
05-03-2010, 05:52 PM
I wouldn't have been there as i was only 5 when the old West was getting rebuilt, and that must be good.:greengrin
It's about time they got a smaller section of the stadium like we always do when we play there.
If we were to give them the equivalent of what we receive from them, they'd be lucky to get a couple hundred tickets. I can't be bothered doing the math though :greengrin

seanraff07
05-03-2010, 05:53 PM
If we were to give them the equivalent of what we receive from them, they'd be lucky to get a couple hundred tickets. I can't be bothered doing the math though :greengrin

True i think they'd probably get roughly what Killie are getting tomorrow, about half of the lower tier.:agree:

Www1875hfc
05-03-2010, 06:45 PM

Ken, cannae wait..after all, its all the east terracin ruffians that will be housed in the south:take that, the yams wont know whats hit them on derby day...:greengrin

seanraff07
05-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Ken, cannae wait..after all, its all the east terracin ruffians that will be housed in the south:take that, the yams wont know whats hit them on derby day...:greengrin

Exactly, i'm gonna somehow try and exchange my ticket from the FF to the South for that game.:greengrin

Gala Foxes
06-03-2010, 07:10 AM
judging by there past performances in terms of away number and poor home crowds at 4,000 - 4,500 giving them a small corner of 300 seats should suffice today

I remember when they used to bring 2 or 3 thousand

thats what years and years of Jim Jefferies does to a team

Phil D. Rolls
06-03-2010, 10:43 AM
judging by there past performances in terms of away number and poor home crowds at 4,000 - 4,500 giving them a small corner of 300 seats should suffice today

I remember when they used to bring 2 or 3 thousand

thats what years and years of Jim Jefferies does to a team

Thank goodness he has a 400,000 start at the PBS.