PDA

View Full Version : Yams Foulkes Tells it How it Is

Phil D. Rolls
05-03-2010, 04:08 PM
For many years now Billy Brown has been an important part of the Jefferies/Brown partnership.

We're up against it folks! I had underestimated *****up's intelletual ability, it's now clear that he knows a lot more than we thought.

Full p*sh stained drivel here: sad old man seeks friendship (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/69016-blog-entry-5-332010-a-bit-of-fighting-spirit/).

Next week - Foulkes on the importance of Roman Catholicism to the Pope, and why bears don't have to clean their toilets.

O'Rourke3
05-03-2010, 05:31 PM
More impressed at the next post from the mod asking that his views be treated with respect, thought that wasn't on the agenda on Brokeback?:confused:

hibbybrian
05-03-2010, 05:37 PM
More impressed at the next post from the mod asking that his views be treated with respect, thought that wasn't on the agenda on Brokeback?:confused:

probably required due to Fatty's ironic blowing of his own trumpet about him getting Vlad involved with the jumbos to save Tynie :faf:

degenerated
05-03-2010, 05:47 PM

with his whisky fuelled ramblings, dubious expenses claims and racist/sectarian offspring - you would think he would be welcomed into the fold at the top table of hearts supporters without the need for that request. he truly is one of them.

jacomo
05-03-2010, 07:09 PM
I just love how the man who was "too busy" to continue his Scotsman column now writes on that hate-fueled bigot board.

And it's also nice how modest he is - he waits at least a paragraph before reminding everyone of his own central role in "stalling the move to Murrayfield".

Statesman, Intellect, Visionary... what an advert for the House of Lords he is!

Phil D. Rolls
05-03-2010, 07:12 PM

The whole place reeks of people trying to get a blazer - including Fuchs.

renato
05-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by some slavering jakey
Of course, we still have a referee bias to overcome, but recently, the Kingston sending off apart, that has been less in evidence.

Whit? Does he follow Celtc?

poolman
05-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Fat slaverin turd :yawn:

Pedantic_Hibee
05-03-2010, 09:36 PM
He's nothing more than a rubber-faced, pish-stained, whisky-swilling, pompous old fart who's doused in self-importance.

The sooner some cant lamps that d1ckhead the better.

Jonnyboy
05-03-2010, 09:40 PM
He's nothing more than a rubber-faced, pish-stained, whisky-swilling, pompous old fart who's doused in self-importance.

The sooner some cant lamps that d1ckhead the better.

Why just highlight his good points?

Pedantic_Hibee
05-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Why just highlight his good points?

Because if I went for his bad points I'd ultimately pen another 2 page rant on all things that are wrong with him and Hearts and I wouldn't get to bed before midnight. I'm trying to abstain from another diatribe on all things Yambolic tonight :greengrin

DC_Hibs
Foulkes is surely another name to add to the likes of Rix, Airdrie Jambo and former player (Flasher) Lithgow.

Just add their entire customer database to the register and be done with it.

Sergey
We better be extremely careful as to what we quote and counter-quote. Dexter and his team have deemed that the old slavers comments are subject to copyright.

:faf:

Sergey says: Get it Right Up Ya!®

Jonnyboy
05-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Because if I went for his bad points I'd ultimately pen another 2 page rant on all things that are wrong with him and Hearts and I wouldn't get to bed before midnight. I'm trying to abstain from another diatribe on all things Yambolic tonight :greengrin

A well thought out and reasoned response :agree:

PS - you could have just said 'cos the fat fanny's no worth it'

:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
We better be extremely careful as to what we quote and counter-quote. Dexter and his team have deemed that the old slavers comments are subject to copyright.

Pedantic says "****** Dexter, Ullyses and every other brown-nosing moderator who wishes to sook the brown stuff out of the bottom of a man who gave carte blanche to a madman who has single-handedly destroyed everything remotely good about that wriggling carcass of a footballing f****ng circus and still come out smelling of roses in the eyes of a deluded set of supporters who point-blank refuse to take their heads out of the sand".

Sue me, d1ckheads. Hunt me down, threaten me in your yellow cardigans, dare me to stand in front of your Range Rovers, offer me a toe-to-toe with your pedigree Crufts-award-winning-dog.

I'm still standing here shouting f*** the Hearts and all they once stood for. Down with them :spammy:

Judas Iscariot
05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
He's a slavering, fat, drunk, pish stained Herts ****..

I hope his Stena Stairlift fails and leaves him lying in a pool of pish and **** for a week..

Pete
05-03-2010, 10:11 PM
"Of course, we still have a referee bias to overcome"

Give me a break!

I think the main reason for his twisted logic is the fact he is "blessed" with a mangina...and I'm sure there's photographic evicence.

Iain G
05-03-2010, 10:44 PM
I think we give ol Fatty Foulkes a bad time on here, I mean, as he reminded us when things were all going well down at the PBS, he was the KEY man in attracting Vlad and chums to Hearts, so how can we be so harsh on a man who is fundamental on giving us all such a great big laugh ove the past few years? :confused::wink:

George, sir, we salute you for your key role in creating the huge joke that is Heart of Midlothian football club :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
06-03-2010, 09:00 AM

Subject to copyright? Who, in their right mind, would want to take the credit or what Foulkes writes?

Besides, how can quoting something, and acknowledging the source, be breach of copyright?

ScottB
06-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Subject to copyright? Who, in their right mind, would want to take the credit or what Foulkes writes?

Besides, how can quoting something, and acknowledging the source, be breach of copyright?

It is in the land where all your debts are merely owed to yourself...

Phil D. Rolls
06-03-2010, 10:14 AM
Pedantic says "****** Dexter, Ullyses and every other brown-nosing moderator who wishes to sook the brown stuff out of the bottom of a man who gave carte blanche to a madman who has single-handedly destroyed everything remotely good about that wriggling carcass of a footballing f****ng circus and still come out smelling of roses in the eyes of a deluded set of supporters who point-blank refuse to take their heads out of the sand".

Sue me, d1ckheads. Hunt me down, threaten me in your yellow cardigans, dare me to stand in front of your Range Rovers, offer me a toe-to-toe with your pedigree Crufts-award-winning-dog.

I'm still standing here shouting f*** the Hearts and all they once stood for. Down with them :spammy:

Wot no: RAC badge; Standard Life pension; bowling club membership (non Nazi)??????? :confused:

I think we should be told!

Phil D. Rolls
06-03-2010, 10:17 AM
It is in the land where all your debts are merely owed to yourself...

Ah, kind of like;

Run for the sun,
Little one,
You're an outlaw once again,
Time to change,
Superman,
Will be with us while he can,
In the land of make believe

Bostonhibby
06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Sorry, but everytime this fools name arises I just feel its my duty to post these old favourite attachments of mine. I even know a few Jambos who would prefer if he wasn't one of them.

MSK
06-03-2010, 10:30 AM

I'm still standing here shouting f*** the Hearts and all they once stood for. Down with them :spammy:Quality ...my bro in law is a yam & wears a yellow cardi !!!! ..that really hit home ..:faf::faf:

bobbyhibs1983
06-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Fat slaverin turd :yawn:

now now i must draw the line at this, comparing foulkes to a fat slaverin turd surely is an insault to fat slavein turds?:devil:

Phil D. Rolls
06-03-2010, 10:44 AM
now now i must draw the line at this, comparing foulkes to a fat slaverin turd surely is an insault to fat slavein turds?:devil:

Makes me think of two guys with Russian hats for some reason. Perhaps someone has a picture?