PDA

View Full Version : Urgent East Stand Season Ticket Holders - New Access Cards

Mikey
05-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Just a wee reminder folks that you have until 5pm tonight to pick up your new access card from the ticket office.

If you can't manage to get down there today, you can get them from reception in the Famous Five from 9am tomorrow morning. They won't be available from the ticket office tomorrow.

Don't leave it too late!

FastEddieFelson
05-03-2010, 01:39 PM
cheers for the info.

any idea what we'll need to bring when picking it up? driver's license? or will just the old ST card do?

hibee_girl
05-03-2010, 01:46 PM
cheers for the info.

any idea what we'll need to bring when picking it up? driver's license? or will just the old ST card do?

you don't need anything, just need to confirm your name and first line of your address

Scouse Hibee
05-03-2010, 01:58 PM
cheers for the info.

Just dress normally, they'll know your an East stand ruffian! :greengrin

Ryan91
05-03-2010, 02:03 PM
anyone know where they're sitting? QQ 101 way up the top of the south stand, fair trek now for me.

jonty
05-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Just a wee reminder folks that you have until 5pm tonight to pick up your new access card from the ticket office.

If you can't manage to get down there today, you can get them from reception in the Famous Five from 9am tomorrow morning. They won't be available from the ticket office tomorrow.

Don't leave it too late!

Where you go to get to behind the goals?

Will have to get mine tomorrow - being out of town is pain :brickwall

Biffa Bacon
05-03-2010, 04:05 PM
I've just picked mine up... South Stand K97 Lower. Any ideas how far from the middle that is or how far back?

Cheers!

Mikey
05-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Where you go to get to behind the goals?

Will have to get mine tomorrow - being out of town is pain :brickwall

Aye.

I've told you before. It's about time you lived in a proper city :wink:

Newhaven
05-03-2010, 05:07 PM

Don't leave it too late!

If only that had been made clear in the newsletter :dummytit:

Judas Iscariot
05-03-2010, 05:55 PM
anyone know where they're sitting? QQ 101 way up the top of the south stand, fair trek now for me.

Upper tier, row BB :wink:

Gus Fring
05-03-2010, 06:14 PM
I've just picked mine up... South Stand K97 Lower. Any ideas how far from the middle that is or how far back?

Cheers!

Im row P and im 3 rows from the back

hibeedonald
06-03-2010, 09:38 AM
how do i get in today? do i use my east stand season ticket to get into the south? i havnt recieved a new one in the post

Gatecrasher
06-03-2010, 09:40 AM
how do i get in today? do i use my east stand season ticket to get into the south? i havnt recieved a new one in the post

Collect your new one from the famous 5 reception from 9am

Golden Bear
06-03-2010, 09:41 AM

I'd have a look at the thread at the foot of this page.

Judas Iscariot
06-03-2010, 09:42 AM

Through a turnstile :dunno:

Nobody has received their new swipe card through the post..

You have to go collect it!

Famous Five reception, 9am - KO..

Hurry hurry :agree:

hibeedonald
06-03-2010, 09:45 AM
thanks guys:top marks

Steve-O
06-03-2010, 09:49 AM
you don't need anything, just need to confirm your name and first line of your address

So if you know someone with a season ticket, and their address, just head along to ER to claim your FREE season ticket...:agree:

Thomson1875
06-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Through a turnstile :dunno:

Nobody has received their new swipe card through the post..

You have to go collect it!

Famous Five reception, 9am - KO..

Hurry hurry :agree:

I recieved mine through the post this morning! Along with a ticket for the Ross County game, Although i was suprised to see that they had sent it out and i had recieved it on matchday! if they have sent a fair bunch out and people who dont recieve them, certainly wont have a nice time at the ticket office today!

lyonhibs
06-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Just been along to pick mine up - easy peasy, though there are a LOT still left in the boxes.

I hope folk aren't ALL leaving it until 1pm onwards or the FF reception is going to be 1 busy place!!