PDA

View Full Version : They [Celtc] are just never happy!!!!

Joe's ice cream
05-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Is this all about getting the excuses in early!!! :wink::wink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/falkirk/8551305.stm

PC Stamp
05-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Celtc are clearly upset that they are presently "marooned" in a trophy-less wilderness and they don't even hold the title as most hated team in the country. They are obviously trying with all their "Hearts" to claim back that title.

I wonder who holds it just now? :hmmm:

Jonnyboy
05-03-2010, 11:50 AM
That's bad enough but a little birdie tells me they have also faxed in a letter of appeal just in case someone gets sent off :wink:

KerPlunk
05-03-2010, 11:54 AM
The state of Falkirk's pitch is obviously an SFA / Proddy / Calvinist / Knoxian / Hun / Referee plot against Rasellik.

oldbutdim
05-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Quite sad really. Looking for excuses everywhere.

I hope Mark Hughes doesn't continue with this didplay of crybabery when he comes in.

:wink:

Wonder where he is now..................

truehibernian
05-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Playing devil's advocate though, if it were Hibs supporting a review of referees and pitch quality in the SPL I think we would all give it our 100% support. It's the timing of Celtic's "appeals" that get me, however if it were put in a constructive argument and involved all (or most) of the SPL clubs at the start of the season, I wouldn't care who highlights the problem first. The ref's are very poor again, and the pitches all over the SPL, including ours, absolutely shocking and not worthy of being part of what's meant to be a "premium" football product. The weather has been a disaster all over Britain, yet some clubs down south manage to have bowling green type surfaces and yet up here we could literally build sandcastles in places on our pitches. It's not good enough, especially when we hail ourselves as a footballing team who like to get the ball down and play. Sadly, Celtic's "good argument" is lost in it's timing and their current plight on the pitch.......it now comes across as sour grapes which means if other teams raise the matter the points may be diluted and lost.

Sudds_1
05-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Playing devil's advocate though, if it were Hibs supporting a review of referees and pitch quality in the SPL I think we would all give it our 100% support. It's the timing of Celtic's "appeals" that get me, however if it were put in a constructive argument and involved all (or most) of the SPL clubs at the start of the season, I wouldn't care who highlights the problem first. The ref's are very poor again, and the pitches all over the SPL, including ours, absolutely shocking and not worthy of being part of what's meant to be a "premium" football product. The weather has been a disaster all over Britain, yet some clubs down south manage to have bowling green type surfaces and yet up here we could literally build sandcastles in places on our pitches. It's not good enough, especially when we hail ourselves as a footballing team who like to get the ball down and play. Sadly, Celtic's "good argument" is lost in it's timing and their current plight on the pitch.......it now comes across as sour grapes which means if other teams raise the matter the points may be diluted and lost.

Can't argue with most of that. :agree:

Jim44
05-03-2010, 01:16 PM
After the rejection of the Brown appeal, they are now suggesting that Celtic should have had the rules and procedures changed in this instance to allow for an independent review of their case. The wee souls. :greengrin

blueisthecolour
05-03-2010, 02:33 PM

They deny making an OFFICIAL complaint

http://www.celticfc.net/news/stories/news_050310112835.aspx?

CelticEnd
05-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Stories are lies - see Celtic website.

Lofarl
05-03-2010, 02:58 PM
christ theres two of them

Winston Ingram
05-03-2010, 03:43 PM

If they don't like it they should go a play in another league

....oh, they can't nobody will have them:greengrin

blueisthecolour
05-03-2010, 04:51 PM
christ theres two of them

Two of what?

Diclonius
05-03-2010, 05:23 PM
**** Celtic and **** Rangers.

End of.

blueisthecolour
05-03-2010, 05:27 PM
**** Celtic and **** Rangers.

End of.

When you are doing the rangers bit can we have 5* please:wink:

Jonnyboy
05-03-2010, 06:53 PM
When you are doing the rangers bit can we have 5* please:wink:

Your wish come true .......... fanny

Oops it didn't work

:wink:

Brooster
05-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Celtic are always the victims, they need to get a grip and toughen up, I'm glad Rangers are miles ahead of them. :dummytit:

Jonnyboy
05-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Celtic are always the victims, they need to get a grip and toughen up, I'm glad Rangers are miles ahead of them. :dummytit:

Yep, Celtic fans are born with a victim mentality