PDA

View Full Version : Last Floodlight Down - Picture............

Mikey
04-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Again, I'm not sure if this will make it into the movie as the light isn't good..............

GreenCastle
04-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Again, I'm not sure if this will make it into the movie as the light isn't good..............

Thanks for that.

Maybe an idea to have a stadium / East Stand update thread and pictures etc go in there ?

Mikey
04-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Try the Gallery :wink:

jonty
04-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Quickly cobbled together

Pedantic_Hibee
04-03-2010, 08:05 PM
"This is what you call a planning application"

Oops, sorry, wrong fans forum.

CMac1988
04-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Quickly cobbled together

Nice one, good job :thumbsup:.

Wonder how much will be left come saturday?

Billy Whizz
04-03-2010, 08:07 PM

Looks like Parkhead. 3 big stands and 1 small stand:wink:

hibs0666
04-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Is anyone going to own up to doing the last ever turd in the lavvies?

Sudds_1
04-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Is anyone going to own up to doing the last ever turd in the lavvies?

or the last knee trembler behind the burger van :wink::greengrin

An Leargaidh
04-03-2010, 10:51 PM
First folk were ripping them up and walking off with them, now having watched the STV footage of the contractors using a gas axe on them I'm starting to wonder what exactly my £10 East Stand seat will look like by the time I get it :confused:

lyonhibs
04-03-2010, 10:54 PM
***** me, they're not fannying about are they.

I heard Petrie had the JCB diggers warming up their engines with 5 minutes to go against St Johnstone so there would be minimal delays in getting cracking once the crowd had finally cleared off!!

Dashing Bob S
04-03-2010, 10:59 PM
As much as I loved the old East, the pictures have enabled me to take the rose-tinted specs off. What a squalid, ******ing slum the place is, and so out of step with the other three stands. I'm excited that we'll soon have the best stadium in Scotland behind Ibrox, 20,250 seats with great sightlines and no pillars (sorry Celtic), no crumbling asbestos-laden stands and crap pink bus shelters crushed behind tenements, schools and brewery walls (sorry Yams), and no dogs breakfast of an uneven ground of different heights which has been cobbled together from different eras (apos A'deen, M'Well, Dundee United).

No wonder Los Yambolinos on Nutsack are as green as our emerald tops right now!

(Admins - surely f-e-s-t-e-r-ing isn't an abusive word? Don't want people to think I put in something else!)

HibeeUnderwood
04-03-2010, 11:03 PM
I reckon that at the speed their going at to get all that done in the time they've had so far, all fans are going to see come saturday is just a giant pile of rubble.

Although I'm really sad to see the old stand go, I'm looking forward to seeing the new one once its completed :thumbsup:

jgl07
04-03-2010, 11:12 PM
As much as I loved the old East, the pictures have enabled me to take the rose-tinted specs off. What a squalid, ******ing slum the place is, and so out of step with the other three stands. I'm excited that we'll soon have the best stadium in Scotland behind Ibrox, 20,250 seats with great sightlines and no pillars (sorry Celtic), no crumbling asbestos-laden stands and crap pink bus shelters crushed behind tenements, schools and brewery walls (sorry Yams), and no dogs breakfast of an uneven ground of different heights which has been cobbled together from different eras (apos A'deen, M'Well, Dundee United).
You missed out no half finished stadiums with two or three stands (sorry Falkirk and Hamilton), and no legoland-style stadiums (sorry St Johnstone and St Mirren).

Part/Time Supporter
04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
***** me, they're not fannying about are they.

I heard Petrie had the JCB diggers warming up their engines with 5 minutes to go against St Johnstone so there would be minimal delays in getting cracking once the crowd had finally cleared off!!

If Rod had a medium term memory he would have got them started during the game.

:wink:

Jamie
05-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Rod needs to get a job as a weatherman:faf: brilliant weather for the start of the works, months on sunshine ahead :wink::greengrin

James70
05-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Some shots of last floodlight coming down included here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ospreywatcher/sets/72157623397796807/