PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts getting sued for not paying for Riccarton...?

Hibs On Tour
04-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Heard a wee whisper that the deluded lot over the road are about to be sued by Hairy Twat University for non-payment of their Riccarton hires! You seriously couldn't make this pish up!

Big team my furry back fandan!

GGTTH! :greengrin

matty_f
04-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Heard a wee whisper that the deluded lot over the road are about to be sued by Hairy Twat University for non-payment of their Riccarton hires! You seriously couldn't make this pish up!

Big team my furry back fandan!

GGTTH! :greengrin

I do know that visiting teams have had to pay the deposit for the use of the changing rooms when they've played the Yams at Riccarton.:agree:

zlatan
04-03-2010, 02:22 PM
4 pages of hope, only for the thread to fizzle out next week.

Hibs On Tour
04-03-2010, 02:22 PM
I do know that visiting teams have had to pay the deposit for the use of the changing rooms when they've played the Yams at Riccarton.:agree:

Best bit Matty is that suing them was delayed as long as it could be by the guy who deals with it as he is a raging Jambo. Out of his control now apparently...! :wink:

Got to wonder when [if?] it will eventually sink in with these deluded fannies that their entire club is going down the pan? Those I speak to wholeheartedly realise Vlad is a twat but can't get past their need to try to 'big it up' over us and dress it up with pish like 'but I've seen two cup wins in my lifetime'. In one-upmanship I don't think that'll top us saying 'but I've seen your club go to the wall and you end up watching amatuers up the Jack Kane Centre'...

Hibby D
04-03-2010, 02:23 PM

Party pooper :na na:

MSK
04-03-2010, 02:24 PM
4 pages of hope, only for the thread to fizzle out next week.Yams own their training academy anyway ...dont they ?

Hibs On Tour
04-03-2010, 02:24 PM

No really. They have been sued before and will no doubt be sued again. Being sued isn't the same as being shut down. Unless HMRC are the ones doing the suing or Vlad just plain ups sticks and ****s off, it'll be same as usual at the PBS regardless of who is suing them.

Anyway, just posting what I heard. Better oot than in my old ma used to say!

RoslinInstHibby
04-03-2010, 02:25 PM
i aint heard nowt........

Hibs On Tour
Yams own their training academy anyway ...dont they ?

Stop it... my sides are sore! :faf:

matty_f
Best bit Matty is that suing them was delayed as long as it could be by the guy who deals with it as he is a raging Jambo. Out of his control now apparently...! :wink:

Got to wonder when [if?] it will eventually sink in with these deluded fannies that their entire club is going down the pan? Those I speak to wholeheartedly realise Vlad is a twat but can't get past their need to try to 'big it up' over us and dress it up with pish like 'but I've seen two cup wins in my lifetime'. In one-upmanship I don't think that'll top us saying 'but I've seen your club go to the wall and you end up watching amatuers up the Jack Kane Centre'...

I actually thought that they were paid up years in advance though - when they used the SMG money to pay for it, did that not give them something like 25 years use?

I wonder if they still have rent on top of that, then.:confused:

MSK
04-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Stop it... my sides are sore! :faf:But i was told they own it ....are you saying they dinnae ...?...cannae believe ive been had ...:rolleyes:

Hibs On Tour
04-03-2010, 02:28 PM
I actually thought that they were paid up years in advance though - when they used the SMG money to pay for it, did that not give them something like 25 years use?

**** knows Matty. Know nothing about it personally other than what I was told [in confidence, naturally!]. I was told by a shiela however so girls/football-rumours hmmm... :devil:

RickyS
04-03-2010, 02:33 PM

Jumbo Jim was in the paper yesterday saying they might have to train at tynie cos it's been cold! I wondered if maybe it wisnae cold in Gorgie? maybe the real story is, I have been told we are being locked out until last years rent is paid.
Grade A fuds the lot of them:jamboak:

MrSmith
04-03-2010, 02:33 PM
**** knows Matty. Know nothing about it personally other than what I was told [in confidence, naturally!]. I was told by a shiela however so girls/football-rumours hmmm... :devil:

I wonder what discriminated against sheila that is then?:devil:

Dan Sarf
04-03-2010, 02:37 PM
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/business/Cala-pulls-plug-on-commercial.6121817.jp

Oh no! Who's going to build the Maroon Point flats now? :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
04-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Move along, nothing to see here.

(Said the security man to Yams hoping to watch a training session at Riccarton.)

bighairyfaeleith
04-03-2010, 04:10 PM
If they train at tynie then it means less wear and tear for that minibus of theirs, you know the one:wink:

Thats big team tinking folks :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
04-03-2010, 04:12 PM
If they train at tynie then it means less wear and tear for that minibus of theirs, you know the one:wink:

Thats big team tinking folks :greengrin

Does the bus pull a caravan? :dunno:

lapsedhibee
04-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Yams own their training academy anyway ...dont they ?

When they originally signed the lease the lawyer handed them a copy of the document, saying "That's yours to keep".

In typical fevered yamagination, this has been interpreted as them owning the facility.

MSK
04-03-2010, 04:16 PM
When they originally signed the lease the lawyer handed them a copy of the document, saying "That's yours to keep".

In typical fevered yamagination, this has been interpreted as them owning the facility.I knew someone would know the real story ...cheers ..:thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
04-03-2010, 04:20 PM

In typical fevered yamagination, this has been interpreted as them owning the facility.

:faf:

johnrebus
04-03-2010, 04:30 PM
So they really are the big team then Dad ?

Of course they are son. They have their own training centre, war memorial, church hall and a new £52m Uber Grandstand on the way!

:boo hoo:

Liam89
04-03-2010, 04:40 PM

That always happens. :boo hoo:

Toaods
04-03-2010, 08:38 PM

My work has an agreement whereby we have a a place for 20 years on lease but paid a bond and can sub let if wanted.