Hakim Sar
04-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Hope it's true and he is unavailable for weekend

Hakim Sar
04-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Spartak Nalchik

lugz
04-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Just saw that aswell, very strange for killie to let their top goalscorer have a trial match 2 days before a league match. :confused:

Hakim Sar
04-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Be best part if 8-10 hours in plane and if he plays a good hour, then has to come back, it's surely a good thing.

lugz
04-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Its great news, one less threat for us to deal with in a game where we really need to get 3 points!!

scott7_0(Prague)
04-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Just saw that aswell, very strange for killie to let their top goalscorer have a trial match 2 days before a league match. :confused:

Not really, Killie are struggling financially so one of the wage bill and some pennies in the bank!

Dr Jimmy
04-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Sure I read that he will be back in time and available for Saturday, but can't remember where, sorry!

Dr Jimmy
04-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Sure I read that he will be back in time and available for Saturday, but can't remember where, sorry!

Found it....It was on the BBC "Football Gossip" section from the Sun..

Kilmarnock centre-forward Kevin Kyle will travel to Russia on Wednesday to train with Spartak Nalchik in a bid to seal a move, but will return on Friday to prepare for the Ayrshire club's game at Hibernian. (The Sun)

The_Todd
04-03-2010, 11:32 AM
We need all the help we can get just now so hopefully this is true.

The_Todd
04-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Found it....It was on the BBC "Football Gossip" section from the Sun..

Kilmarnock centre-forward Kevin Kyle will travel to Russia on Wednesday to train with Spartak Nalchik in a bid to seal a move, but will return on Friday to prepare for the Ayrshire club's game at Hibernian. (The Sun)

Well, hopefully he'll be tired then. According to SSN he's meant to be playing a bounce match with the Russians on the Thursday.

StevieC
04-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Be best part if 8-10 hours in plane and if he plays a good hour, then has to come back, it's surely a good thing.

At least.

I suspect he'll need at least 2 connections (one in Europe and one in Moscow) to get there, so that 8-10 hours could increase by at least 50% if you consider connection times.

:zzzzz!:

ahibby
04-03-2010, 12:17 PM
maybe they r looking at the 5-1 St Jonstone demolition on us and thinking they don't need him to beat us.:wink:

GloryGlory
04-03-2010, 12:18 PM
At least.

I suspect he'll need at least 2 connections (one in Europe and one in Moscow) to get there, so that 8-10 hours could increase by at least 50% if you consider connection times.

He is going to their training camp in Turkey, still a long journey there and back just two days before a game. Bet Tangoman isn't happy, but probably overruled by the Chairman, who is not only hoping to get some dosh for a seriously hard-up Killie, but also get rid of Kyle after he blabbed to the press about sticking up for Jim Jeffries when th Chairman wanted him to criticise the manager's tactics.

poolman
04-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Not really, Killie are struggling financially so one of the wage bill and some pennies in the bank!

:agree: Much needed wonga at Rugby Park must be the case

Part/Time Supporter
04-03-2010, 03:21 PM
This will be their last chance to get any £££ for him as he is out of contract in the summer. A Russian team would have to sign him now for a fee to beat their transfer deadline (same script as with O'Connor, except he had another year to go).

hibsboy90
04-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Bamba played for us straight off a plane from Africa after the ACN - which i never quite understood having been knocked out 6 days previously.

Can see KK playing against us onb saturday no doubt.

Jamesie
04-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Bamba played for us straight off a plane from Africa after the ACN - which i never quite understood having been knocked out 6 days previously.

Can see KK playing against us onb saturday no doubt.

You forgot the "and had a nightmare" bit :greengrin

GreenCastle
04-03-2010, 05:44 PM
He returns the day before the game.

What state he will be in - he knows.

But we shouldn't be worrying about Kyle too much. We need a good performance from Hibs to get us out of this bad run we are in.

Jamesie
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
At least.

:agree: - he'll be closer to Tehran than he will be to Moscow!

Just along the road from Chechnya - sounds like an interesting place and I'll be interested to see he how he gets on!