PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fan does demolition job on East Stand:

Pedantic_Hibee
04-03-2010, 07:12 AM
http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hearts-fan-does--demolition.6122030.jp (http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hearts-fan-does--demolition.6122030.jp)

Enjoy it while you can, darling; it'll sure as ****** be the last stand you knock down in Edinburgh for a long, long time as there's nae chance the asbestos-ridden, flea-infested death trap you hand-humpers infest on a fortnightly basis will be coming down any time soon. :cool2:

Is the reincarnation of Wallace Mercer? i.e someone who is trying to knock our club down only for it to bounce back bigger, better and far more impressive.

Danderhall Hibs
04-03-2010, 07:27 AM
it's just a once-in-a-lifetime experience

No really - every stand at ER has been knocked down in my lifetime. I make that a 4 in a lifetime opportunity.

rainman
04-03-2010, 07:35 AM
The last comment is quality.

"I can relate to this story ! Reminds me when I was at Tynecastle Monday 1 January 1973 and singing the Hibs song. It wasn't the ground that was destroyed that day , it was the Hearts team...And the man driving the destroying machine ? Eddie Turnbull and those unforgettable Tornadoes !

Poor Hearts..No Money No Hope No Future
I promise I will light a wee candle for them on Sunday"

SmashinGlass
04-03-2010, 07:52 AM
This I'm afraid shows the mentality of your average yam.

I can't really grasp why she's happy helping Hibs with the redevelopment of the stadium. I mean if she was knocking it down for good, fair enough, but the fact that her work is paving the way for a redevelopment means that her happiness will be short lived.

Muppet!!:brokenyam::lolyam:

Teo10
04-03-2010, 07:57 AM
So basically SHE is a 28 year old JCB driver...... classy:cool2:

Danderhall Hibs
04-03-2010, 07:59 AM

She might be classy.

I just can’t picture her being tidy for some reason though – keep seeing a big fat thing with the crack of her arse hanging out the top of her jeans.

Hank Schrader
04-03-2010, 08:01 AM
I don't see what that munter has to be jolly about. She is playing her part in helping Hibs build a shiny new stand on our way to becoming the first football club in Edinburgh to complete their stadium redevelopment. The jokes on her.

Daft spliterse.

Leithenhibby
04-03-2010, 08:05 AM
No really - every stand at ER has been knocked down in my lifetime. I make that a 4 in a lifetime opportunity.

I think she means that this is the last time she will get this opportunity, as there is NO chance when she is finished at ER, she will be heading for Tynie. :greengrin GIRFUY Ya Daft C0W :cool2:

MSK
04-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Photo in Daily Mail.Dinnae stick it up ... at least until after the watershed !!!! ....:paranoid:....:sick:

EH6 Hibby
04-03-2010, 08:35 AM
I bet it's Jambo Lou that posts on Brokeback.

Sergy Pie
04-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Think I posted this years ago but my flatmate told me a story about what his friend did when he worked on relaying the pitch at Tynie. I'm not sure if it was at the same time they built the stands or more recent than that, but the last time the Hearts pitch was returfed, this guy buried a Hibs time capsule around the penalty spot. Apparently it contained a Hibs scarf and an original paper clip of the 7-0 game amongst other things. Beats what this twit is getting all excited about.

I couldn't give a monkeys who knocks our stadium down, in fact I like the idea a jambo is doing it. This chimp is helping the club go forward but obviously doesn't realise the importance of his actions or what they actually mean. What a ding dong.

Viva_Palmeiras
04-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Petrie will be in talks with the contractors negotiating down the price
- obviously quality standards let this one slip through the net.

Oh and does client confidentiality extend to the building or in this case demolition industry :wink:

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2010, 09:25 AM
I love it we are using cheap labour to demolish the stand.:thumbsup:

lapsedhibee
04-03-2010, 09:29 AM
She is playing her part in helping Hibs build a shiny new stand on our way to becoming the first football club in Edinburgh to complete their stadium redevelopment.

:confused:

fiolex1
04-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I know this Lady from Dalkeith, managed a snap of her from my phone when I was passing Lidl

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-468.htm

Geo_1875
04-03-2010, 09:30 AM
She might be classy.

I just can’t picture her being tidy for some reason though – keep seeing a big fat thing with the crack of her arse hanging out the top of her jeans.

Or possibly her crack and her arse.

MSK
04-03-2010, 09:36 AM
I know this Lady from Dalkeith, managed a snap of her from my phone when I was passing Lidl

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-468.htmThat just reeks o yam !!!!! 5519

degenerated
04-03-2010, 10:11 AM
She might be classy.

I bet she kick starts the machine herself every morning. She'll have coupon like a burst fish.

No chance she'll be tidy have you seen the nick of some of the skanks that support hearts. There was a bebo group for robertsons bar that had pictures of some right munters on it.

Antifa Hibs
04-03-2010, 10:13 AM
If she was knocking down the stand so they could build a Tesco over it, i'd understand her point, that would be *** hillarious. But the fact she is knocking down the stand so we can put a £5m replacement on top off it, the joke is on us really, especially seeing as her club said they would have a new stand build by now :faf:

Hibby D
04-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Can you imagine the telephone call?

"Eh hiya. Is that the paper? I'm a jcb worker and I'm knocking down the stand at Easter Road. Oh by the way I'm a Jambo and I'm not a bloke"

Why??? :dunno:

--------
04-03-2010, 10:21 AM
She's obviously as thick as two short Yams.

(From his prison cell - Wee Airdrie Jambo agrees. :devil: )

truehibernian
04-03-2010, 10:21 AM
At least we will be paying you on time little miss muffin top and you won't need to take us to court for unpaid wages/bills. Better watch she doesn't steal the forklift as well so that they can literally carry Nade :agree:

Hank Schrader
04-03-2010, 10:23 AM
:confused:

How?

CropleyWasGod
04-03-2010, 10:37 AM
How?

I think he was querying your statement about "the first club in Edinburgh to complete their redevelopment".

Redevelopment, IMO, is ongoing. It is never completed.

lapsedhibee
04-03-2010, 10:44 AM
How?

"First" kind of implies there's going to be another club completing redevelopment of a stadium. Is there? :dunno:

CropleyWasGod
04-03-2010, 10:45 AM
"First" kind of implies there's going to be another club completing redevelopment of a stadium. Is there? :dunno:

Ah, gotcha lol :greengrin

--------
04-03-2010, 10:52 AM

Spartans? Edinburgh City? I'm sure there's one team actually building new stuff at their ground.

Of course, Hearts have those glossy new press boxes they put in last year.

And the £60-million-and-rising MegaJamboDrome about to be unveiled.

(It WAS 2010 it was scheduled for completion, wasn't it? :cool2: )

Hank Schrader
04-03-2010, 11:00 AM

Ahh! So I should have put "the only" club in Edinburgh to complete their stadium redevelopment? :greengrin

popcorn
04-03-2010, 11:23 AM
not being funny but she is tidy bye the way

MSK
04-03-2010, 11:27 AM
not being funny but she is tidy bye the wayTake it you are posting from yer digger at Easter rd ..?...:greengrin

GREEN WARLORD
04-03-2010, 11:30 AM

Source? :greengrin

popcorn
04-03-2010, 11:30 AM
lol.have a look at her for yourself if you dnt believe:greengrin

MSK
04-03-2010, 11:32 AM
lol.have a look at her for yourself if you dnt believe:greengrinA good looking digger driving yam burd ...yer having us on ...Shirley ...:greengrin

popcorn
04-03-2010, 11:35 AM
she will prob be in evening news:wink:

Littlest Hobo
04-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Anyone fancy leaving the lady a wee present on her diggers seat tonight?:devil:

soupy
04-03-2010, 11:39 AM

Exactly what i was thinking...:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:faf:

popcorn
04-03-2010, 11:40 AM
haha.what u got in mind??

MSK
04-03-2010, 11:41 AM
she will prob be in evening news:wink:Aye but the pic in the EEN will prob be when she has scrubbed up, stuck a wired brush through her heid, applied her war paint & wearing newly pressed dungaree's & a donkey jacket...

Or it will be air brushed !! ....:greengrin

Jonnyboy
04-03-2010, 11:43 AM

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-468.htm

You shoulda seen her before she went on a diet :devil:

popcorn
04-03-2010, 11:43 AM
look her up on facebook then

Green_one
04-03-2010, 11:55 AM
look her up on facebook then

How does she describe herself.

Dim but has own transport? Easily amused. With a lot of help could possibly carry Nade.

I suppose we will continue to get this low level drivel from the Big Team. Next they will have buried something under the stand. Blah blah blah. In the end we will have a new stand and they will once again have zero.

MSK
04-03-2010, 11:58 AM

Dim but has own transport? Easily amused. With a lot of help could possibly carry Nade.

I suppose we will continue to get this low level drivel from the Big Team. Next they will have buried something under the stand. Blah blah blah. In the end we will have a new stand and they will once again have zero.Imagine going for a date wi that ..."Cannae come oot the night, im washing my digger" ....:hide:

degenerated
04-03-2010, 11:59 AM

I suppose we will continue to get this low level drivel from the Big Team. Next they will have buried something under the stand. Blah blah blah. In the end we will have a new stand and they will once again have zero.

she's 28 and from Dalkeith so i'll hazard a guess at young grandmother :devil:

MSK
04-03-2010, 11:59 AM
she's 28 and from Dalkeith so i'll hazard a guess at young grandmother :devil::greengrin

Leithenhibby
04-03-2010, 12:10 PM
she's 28 and from Dalkeith so i'll hazard a guess at young grandmother :devil:

:agree: law of averages I'd say..:greengrin

jst1875
04-03-2010, 12:22 PM
photo of her in the metro ................ not to bad for a jambo !
cant understand why she is so excited about helping us with our redevelopment tho :jamboclow
i suppose a yam with looks and brains is probaly asking a wee bit too much..

Ritchie
04-03-2010, 12:25 PM

NO SHES NO!!! :jamboak::bitchy::faf:

Ell_Chrisso
04-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Enjoy bursting down our old stand, so that we can build our BRAND NEW facility...

The next stand you might be demolishing, is your own lots, when you go down the pan!

Phil MaGlass
04-03-2010, 12:39 PM
good luck tae the lassie,its not as if she has anything else to cheer about being a jambo

Keith_M
04-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Come on, be fair, how many of us would just LOVE to be given the keys to a JCB and pointed in the direction of the PBS!

:greengrin

Hibs90
04-03-2010, 01:38 PM

:agree:

Gerard
04-03-2010, 01:42 PM
This lady might see the light and support a football team that has a very exciting future:wink: A completed stadium,a dedicated training centre and a very good squad of players. All of these being done in a financially prudent way
G

Leithenhibby
04-03-2010, 02:05 PM

Aye she is...:devil:

http://www.metro.co.uk/pictures/photos-02177/britains-got-talent-2009/1

Phil D. Rolls
04-03-2010, 02:56 PM
This I'm afraid shows the mentality of your average yam.

I can't really grasp why she's happy helping Hibs with the redevelopment of the stadium. I mean if she was knocking it down for good, fair enough, but the fact that her work is paving the way for a redevelopment means that her happiness will be short lived.

Muppet!!:brokenyam::lolyam:

Is this a slick move by the Tache?

"Let's see how I can get the demolition work done for nothing.......Nobody would be that stupid...........:idea:. Cushty!"

Jamie
04-03-2010, 04:01 PM
She might be classy.

photo of her in the metro ................ not to bad for a jambo !
cant understand why she is so excited about helping us with our redevelopment tho
Not fat at all, seen her bout 20mins ago whilst down having a look, she was making sure she made a lot of noise, was dragging one of the recycling containers :devil:

MSK
04-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Not fat at all, seen her bout 20mins ago whilst down having a look, she was making sure she made a lot of noise, was dragging one of the recycling containers :devil:Jeez...they make them strong in Dalkeith !!!! :greengrin

Hank Schrader
04-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Aye she is...:devil:

http://www.metro.co.uk/pictures/photos-02177/britains-got-talent-2009/1

I'd ride that :greengrin

Leithenhibby
04-03-2010, 06:19 PM
I'd ride that :greengrin

Saw the JCB driver in question, she is easy on the eye :wink: nothing too offencive. And the article was on page 3 if I'm no mistaken..:greengrin

McHibby
04-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I hate to be a party pooper, but she's actually pretty sound. I went to school with her, and still keep in contact. Her dad owns the company that's knocking down the stand. All the photos she's taking are for her Hibs mates who've been asking her, see, she's not that bad... well, for a jambo.

ps. And she is considered quite hot by a lot of guys, and I was thinking about all the Hearts fans I know and they genuinely ARE ugly. She must've slipped through the net.

lyonhibs
04-03-2010, 06:59 PM
I hope the torn-faced harridan has fun doing it - I don't understand what she'd be doing singing the Hearts Song on the way to work, when this work consists of merely confirming how much better off as a club we are.

She clearly doesn't quite get that aspect of things, but never mind.

jonty
04-03-2010, 07:02 PM
60 posts and no-one has made a joke about female drivers yet :devil:

You can view her handy work here http://www.hibs.net/media/displayimage.php?album=86&pos=0

500miles
04-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Typical woman. She was actually attempting to reverse park behind Edmunsons.

Typical Jambo. Missed the target, and turns like a JCB.

CentreLine
04-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Has to be a win win situation, no wonder she is so happy. She gets pleasure from helping us improve our stadium and she knows she will be paid.

Can't see what all the fuss is about myself.

If she ever has to do the same job in Gorgie she will be sad knowing that the stand is to be replaced with housing and she is unlikely ever to be paid.

I bet she's a lovely lass and I wish her speedy success with the job she is doing and even speedier progress towards doing the same job at Tynecastle.

copycat
04-03-2010, 08:40 PM
just shows why she drives a JCB!!!

She is delighted to be knocking down an old stand to improve easter road!!

hibee_girl
05-03-2010, 01:27 PM
She's taken one of the east stand seats today, I hope she's given her £10 to the club :wink:

Sudds_1
05-03-2010, 02:31 PM
She's taken one of the east stand seats today, I hope she's given her £10 to the club :wink:

She's performing a much more valuable service K.......she's assisting in the ongoing success of the City's finest. And if she's taking souveniers, maybe she's been converted to the mighty greens? :wink:

...........What you doing stalking a Yam anyway? :wink::greengrin Unless of course your watching her through a telescopic sight, finger ready on the trigger? :devil: