PDA

View Full Version : A little help please!

Kiwi Hibby
04-03-2010, 06:52 AM
Hope ya's dont mind but I'm trying ta track a couple of lads that I used ta attend the Hibs games with about 10 years ago. Their names are Tam Dolan and Neil Ramage and they ran the bus from Couples at the bottom of the Walk. I've lost their contact details and had no luck finding them, I'm back ta Edinburgh in August for the first time since 1999 and would love ta catch up with them and the rest of the lads for a couple of games while the wife and bairn are away shopping :wink: I think their both pretty well known so I'm hoping somebody on this board can help. If you dont want to post their details you can PM me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers

rossi
06-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Wife has sent you an email with his mobile number

StevieC
06-03-2010, 07:55 AM
best get that email deleted ... admins can you sort it?

spudhib
06-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Tam runs the bus from Gladstones in junction street now.

db03
06-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Neil sits with me and my dad at easter road, if u want to pm me ur name and number I will pass it on for u today.

Kiwi Hibby
07-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks for your help, sorry about the e-mail adress did'nt realise it was a no no. db I've sent you a pm, and cheers Rossi I recieved your wifes e-mail, looking forward ta getting back and having a few pints with the lads and watching my beloved Hibees again!

Cheers again,

Mark