PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Kickback

Gerard
03-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Why are there so many Hearts fans that seem to hate Hibs fans.On this webiste we have a few Hearts fans who post on our site and we treat them with respect. On HK the majority of Hearts fans take great pleasure in insulting Hibs fans. I find it impossible to understand why these people need to show their utter contempt for Hibs and anything to do with Hibs.
Could there be a problem with the drinking water in Gorgie and Dalry that makes people hate Hibs:greengrin:devil:
G

Jonnyboy
03-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Why are there so many Hearts fans that seem to hate Hibs fans.On this webiste we have a few Hearts fans who post on our site and we treat them with respect. On HK the majority of Hearts fans take great pleasure in insulting Hibs fans. I find it impossible to understand why these people need to show their utter contempt for Hibs and anything to do with Hibs.
Could there be a problem with the drinking water in Gorgie and Dalry that makes people hate Hibs:greengrin:devil:
G

You have to view the site in perspective Gerard. There are 400,000 Hearts fans and only a handful spout their hatred on KB :greengrin

Gerard
03-03-2010, 02:36 PM
You have to view the site in perspective Gerard. There are 400,000 Hearts fans and only a handful spout their hatred on KB :greengrin

That explains everything.......so only a few fans get their contempt from drinking contaminated water in Gorgie/Dalry areas:wink::greengrin
G

Hainan Hibs
03-03-2010, 02:36 PM
We are better than them in every way possible. They are jealous:agree:

Bayern Bru
03-03-2010, 02:43 PM
In my view, it's similar to the situation between Rangers and Celtc, in that a large number of one side feel the need to define themselves by the other. There's a big Rangers fan who is a weel kent face in one of the pubs here (staunchly Rangers-supporting) who is never happy unless Rangers have won and Celtc have lost. It's true to say that we all cheer when results are piped through, and we've won and Hearts have been gubbed, but it never detracts from the elation of a victory.

Anyway, back on track, I think it's a similar situation on .net. If you scan the first page of the messageboard, there are usually a number of (Yam)threads, concerning their finances, Romanov, finances, Nade, finances etc., normally with people taking great amusement in mocking the state of Hearts and how they're run, whilst simultaneously thanking our stars that Petrie is such a shrewd businessman and we've got a manageable debt.

It's perhaps natural that within a rivalry, be it in sports, or politics, or whatever, there is a large amount of definition by the other side e.g. "At least we're not as bad as them." Surely you've seen the insults on this site directed at Hearts fans, some, but not all, in the same vein as what you might find on Kickback?

However, and this isn't intended to be biased, but I have seen considerably more vitriol on Kickback than on .net, and whether that's due to a difference in moderation, or because the general state of Hearts is causing a ripple effect amongst the support and because they're not having the season they want there's a lot more anger and resentment over there I don't know.

In short, it might be something as simple as the fact that so far, Hibs are doing better than Hearts, financially and on the pitch (well...:cool2:). I'm sure if the situations were reversed, we'd be just as bad as them.

JimBHibees
03-03-2010, 02:53 PM
In my view, it's similar to the situation between Rangers and Celtc, in that a large number of one side feel the need to define themselves by the other. There's a big Rangers fan who is a weel kent face in one of the pubs here (staunchly Rangers-supporting) who is never happy unless Rangers have won and Celtc have lost. It's true to say that we all cheer when results are piped through, and we've won and Hearts have been gubbed, but it never detracts from the elation of a victory.

Anyway, back on track, I think it's a similar situation on .net. If you scan the first page of the messageboard, there are usually a number of (Yam)threads, concerning their finances, Romanov, finances, Nade, finances etc., normally with people taking great amusement in mocking the state of Hearts and how they're run, whilst simultaneously thanking our stars that Petrie is such a shrewd businessman and we've got a manageable debt.

It's perhaps natural that within a rivalry, be it in sports, or politics, or whatever, there is a large amount of definition by the other side e.g. "At least we're not as bad as them." Surely you've seen the insults on this site directed at Hearts fans, some, but not all, in the same vein as what you might find on Kickback?

However, and this isn't intended to be biased, but I have seen considerably more vitriol on Kickback than on .net, and whether that's due to a difference in moderation, or because the general state of Hearts is causing a ripple effect amongst the support and because they're not having the season they want there's a lot more anger and resentment over there I don't know.

In short, it might be something as simple as the fact that so far, Hibs are doing better than Hearts, financially and on the pitch (well...:cool2:). I'm sure if the situations were reversed, we'd be just as bad as them.

In a nutshell.

Phil D. Rolls
03-03-2010, 03:19 PM
I hadn't been over the road for a good while. In all honesty there never seemed to be much difference between the two sites.

Now though, KB seems to be full of monosyallabic responses, and is low on any form of debate at all.

That Open Letter to us was surely as low as they can go. Hurting like hell, but still in total denial.

Speedway
03-03-2010, 03:28 PM
G

We're always mocking those who post on KB. Our form of hate is just a wee bit more 'Hibs Class'.

RIP
03-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Jealousy? :dunno:

They use us as a yardstick of their success whereas to us they are a complete irrelevance?

Diclonius
03-03-2010, 04:45 PM
We make fun of them.

They genuinely wish death on us and our community.

That's the difference.

The_Todd
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
When you get "people" like Le Chat wishing for orphanages full of Hobo Children to be burnt down, you know you're not dealing with a normal forum with decent supporters.

There are lots of decent Hearts fans, in fact the majority are, but they're vastly outnumbered when it comes to JKB.

Gerard
03-03-2010, 04:54 PM
When you get "people" like Le Chat wishing for orphanages full of Hobo Children to be burnt down, you know you're not dealing with a normal forum with decent supporters.

There are lots of decent Hearts fans, in fact the majority are, but they're vastly outnumbered when it comes to JKB.

I wonderif the person called "Le Chat" was one of the many pople who were people who were returned into the community from mental hospitals. This was the care in the community programe that has been an obvious failure. We should pity these people as they are mentally ill and need proper treatment.
G

Phil D. Rolls
03-03-2010, 05:42 PM
I wonderif the person called "Le Chat" was one of the many pople who were people who were returned into the community from mental hospitals. This was the care in the community programe that has been an obvious failure. We should pity these people as they are mentally ill and need proper treatment.
G

:tsk tsk:

I'm doing well! :greengrin

Seep
03-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Jambos Kickback is pretty terrible these days, no-one can voice there views without being a 'hobo' or 'vermin'. Yes i'm a self confessed Hearts' fan but i'm not around to cause any trouble.

Phil D. Rolls
03-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Jambos Kickback is pretty terrible these days, no-one can voice there views without being a 'hobo' or 'vermin'. Yes i'm a self confessed Hearts' fan but i'm not around to cause any trouble.

Welcome mate, and good luck!

Would you say KB has got worse? There seem to be less people standing up to the crazies.

Seep
03-03-2010, 06:20 PM
I would infact, ever since the move to the new style forum i've not enjoyed looking at it. There's more talk about HIBS than there is about Hearts' and that's the thing that really bugs me. Kickback is getting worse by the day, we're starting to get a wee team mentality - which is never a good thing.

jacomo
03-03-2010, 06:24 PM

Welcome to the board. :thumbsup:

Now, admins... Yammify him!

Bayern Bru
03-03-2010, 06:26 PM
LTYF!!!
:greengrin
only joking Seep, welcome to the board. I've always liked sensible and intelligent input from other fans on this forum :agree:

Seep
03-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Cheers !

noseyhibby
03-03-2010, 06:41 PM

Welcome Seep. I occasionally take a peek over on JKB, but the vile towards and hatred of anything Hibs is staggering. The few decent kickbackers appear to be in the minority and are soon hounded by people like Le Chat (ex The Cat) Victor Meldrew and Boabster, 3 head cases who I sincerely believe to have psychological/mental problems.

Seep
03-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Ahh JKB isn't the place it used to be, maybe because the team aren't successful this year. Or it could be the fact that there has been a huge increase on 'prawn sannie brigade on the site'. If your a new member they don't give you a chance.

Bostonhibby
03-03-2010, 06:48 PM
G

:agree: there is definitely something different down Gorgie way that makes them look, act, behave and believe differently to the rest of the world, as the 2 yams below will testify, they are not twins, nor are they officially related in any other way - there are 400,000 just like them. You may have seen some painted onto the side of their stands.

wallpaperman
03-03-2010, 06:55 PM
We make fun of them.

They genuinely wish death on us and our community.

That's the difference.

I agree, there's such a noticeable difference between the attitudes on both boards towards each other's fans. There is real vitriol on kickback towards Hibs. I've always had a log in over there to keep an eye on the goings on and there's always been some real nasty stuff.

The Hearts fans I work beside are, in general, an OK bunch, completely delusional about there place in the football world of course, but not the sort that vent their hate on kickback.

Strange for fans of supposedly such a big club to behave with such little class. :confused:

BroxburnHibee
03-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Welcome to the board. :thumbsup:

Now, admins... Yammify him!

:cool2:

Seep
03-03-2010, 06:58 PM
I agree, there's such a noticeable difference between the attitudes on both boards towards each other's fans. There is real vitriol on kickback towards Hibs. I've always had a log in over there to keep an eye on the goings on and there's always been some real nasty stuff.

The Hearts fans I work beside are, in general, an OK bunch, completely delusional about there place in the football world of course, but not the sort that vent their hate on kickback.

Strange for fans of supposedly such a big club to behave with such little class. :confused:

Most of them act like bairns. FACT. It does my box in how arrogant some of them are. I'm not a member of JKB and never will be, I just use my dads account to view.

degenerated
03-03-2010, 07:47 PM
brilliant, after much bluster over on thirdreichback.co.uk it transpires that their claim of the edinburgh derby being the most one sided in the world is a load of *****e. it's not even the most one sided derby in scotland it would appear :greengrin

isn't it just fantastic when they get found out for the blowhards they are, much like sergey pointing out the other day that if any one clubs support has form for pilfering charity money it's them :hilarious

nae wonder they're bitter

One Day Soon
03-03-2010, 07:56 PM
brilliant, after much bluster over on thirdreichback.co.uk it transpires that their claim of the edinburgh derby being the most one sided in the world is a load of *****e. it's not even the most one sided derby in scotland it would appear :greengrin

isn't it just fantastic when they get found out for the blowhards they are, much like sergey pointing out the other day that if any one clubs support has form for pilfering charity money it's them :hilarious

nae wonder they're bitter

More please - your post seems a bit random in this thread, what did I miss?

degenerated
03-03-2010, 08:13 PM
More please - your post seems a bit random in this thread, what did I miss?

it didn't really merit the creation of yet another hearts thread, and also probably adds to why the bitterness towards us is so tangible. they get made to look like the t!ts they are time after time and i suppose it's got to hurt :greengrin

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/68925-hobo-world-class-superstars-walking-derby-tightrope/page__st__40

Phil D. Rolls
03-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Welcome Seep. I occasionally take a peek over on JKB, but the vile towards and hatred of anything Hibs is staggering. The few decent kickbackers appear to be in the minority and are soon hounded by people like Le Chat (ex The Cat) Victor Meldrew and Boabster, 3 head cases who I sincerely believe to have psychological/mental problems.

I wondered why I identified with them:greengrin. They are great at ripping us, which I don't particularly mind. It's the number of nerds who can only bleat agreement with whoever posts - but don't contribute anything that I find to be the main difference from a few years back.

It's pretty worrying when pure nastiness replaces wit and logic. Some of the stuff is just beyond the pail, and says more about the author than it does about Hibs or Hearts.

I reckon there has to be a similarity between Hitler's bunker in the last days of the war.

The_Todd
03-03-2010, 08:20 PM
I would infact, ever since the move to the new style forum i've not enjoyed looking at it. There's more talk about HIBS than there is about Hearts' and that's the thing that really bugs me. Kickback is getting worse by the day, we're starting to get a wee team mentality - which is never a good thing.

Welcome aboard... sorry if this thread makes out you're not welcome (because you are!), Hearts fans are very much welcome here but we really can't stand some of JKB's most "prolific" members. You may have guessed this :wink:

johnrebus
03-03-2010, 08:23 PM
I wondered why I identified with them:greengrin. They are great at ripping us, which I don't particularly mind. It's the number of nerds who can only bleat agreement with whoever posts - but don't contribute anything that I find to be the main difference from a few years back.

It's pretty worrying when pure nastiness replaces wit and logic. Some of the stuff is just beyond the pail, and says more about the author than it does about Hibs or Hearts.

I reckon there has to be a similarity between Hitler's bunker in the last days of the war.

At least Adolf had Eva to keep him occupied.

Can't see any of those nerds being blessed with female company.

:rolleyes:

Seep
03-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Welcome aboard... sorry if this thread makes out you're not welcome (because you are!), Hearts fans are very much welcome here but we really can't stand some of JKB's most "prolific" members. You may have guessed this :wink:

We have our similarities then.

bawheid
03-03-2010, 08:33 PM
it didn't really merit the creation of yet another hearts thread, and also probably adds to why the bitterness towards us is so tangible. they get made to look like the t!ts they are time after time and i suppose it's got to hurt :greengrin

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/68925-hobo-world-class-superstars-walking-derby-tightrope/page__st__40

Haha! Noticed the boy who exposed the myth for what it is has been swiftly banned.

:top marks

The_Todd
03-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Och let them have their made up facts. We know it's not true, they know it's not true, the world knows its not true, but they've got nothing else to entertain themselves with so let's let them have it out of pity.

Sergey
03-03-2010, 08:38 PM
I stand proud in the fact that I once had a 7 page thread dedicated to poor old moi on said forum, threatening me with decapitation and worse.

It's not even a difficult baiting game to play these days. Even the weakest of lures always snags a catch.

It's not long to their AGM and the publishing of the annual accounts. That's when I'll get stiffer than a Fir Park Semi :devil:

Mibbes Aye
03-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Haha! Noticed the boy who exposed the myth for what it is has been swiftly banned.

Loving the yam poster who backed him up by posting London Hearts' stats - which are of course gospel. :thumbsup:

Homfc - roughly about the same as Clyde in the big Cup and not as good as Dundee Utd in derbies. That's why they're on a different level.

Consolation for them however in being the best at hiding when their owner fleeces them silly :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
03-03-2010, 09:01 PM

Big Frank was asking for derby stats on another thread earlier - looks like he might be Standby. See they're still scratching around for a Cup Final score - I assume it's us that they're talking about.

Why do they know more about our Cup record than us? It's an obsession.

gogse
03-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Unlike us on .net, I think the problem with KB is that they are behind closed doors.
From what I believe KB is a privet members club (but I could be wrong), Do you have to be a member to login and read the forum? If so then they can vent there venom in the shadows without public scrutiny.
Here on .net we allow the general public and all other football fans across the world to read our posts and we except the criticism our post might lead to.

I know and have friends that are Hearts supports, and in the main they are very knowledgeable about Scottish football (football in general), and are level headed.

If KB was an open forum would the members be a bit more level headed and open to debate? :dunno:

The_Todd
03-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Unlike us on .net, I think the problem with KB is that they are behind closed doors.
From what I believe KB is a privet members club (but I could be wrong), Do you have to be a member to login and read the forum? If so then they can vent there venom in the shadows without public scrutiny.
Here on .net we allow the general public and all other football fans across the world to read our posts and we except the criticism our post might lead to.

I know and have friends that are Hearts supports, and in the main they are very knowledgeable about Scottish football (football in general), and are level headed.

If KB was an open forum would the members be a bit more level headed and open to debate? :dunno:

Both JKB and .net are similar in that there's a "free" forum and a private "paid" forum. The difference is JKB stops you viewing after a certain amount of time unless you sign up, and they close the doors completely now and again when something "interesting" (read: embarrasing) happens at HOMFC.

One Day Soon
03-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Jesus this is a bad week for them.

Firstly they got absolutely rogered senseless by Sergey over charity theft.

Now they have effectively horsed themselves on their own forum over the myth of their derby record.

These things tend to come in threes, so what's next?

Talk about self-harming, if that mob were one person you would remove all sharp objects from their home.

matty_f
03-03-2010, 09:42 PM
A very high percentage of those that post frequently on knockedback have an intelligence level slightly lower than that of a turnip.

Dashing Bob S
03-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Jesus this is a bad week for them.

Firstly they got absolutely rogered senseless by Sergey over charity theft.

Now they have effectively horsed themselves on their own forum over the myth of their derby record.

These things tend to come in threes, so what's next?

Talk about self-harming, if that mob were one person you would remove all sharp objects from their home.

Perhaps you would. I'd be inclined to drop by with some razors, switchblades etc. and discreetly leave them lying around before getting out of dodge.

degenerated
03-03-2010, 10:09 PM
A very high percentage of those that post frequently on knockedback have an intelligence level slightly lower than that of a turnip.

:faf: but how true :agree:

gogse
03-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Perhaps you would. I'd be inclined to drop by with some razors, switchblades etc. and discreetly leave them lying around before getting out of dodge.

Easy brother.
You don’t want to harm the non intelligent!
Look deeper and find the real numpties.
They are the ones that need our help.

Keep the faith

Kato
04-03-2010, 12:45 AM
I remember when it was a "Bravenet" style threaded board. You could go on and have a decent conversation with a few people and get a point across but there was an awful lot of bams (which is fair enough and can be funny) but there was pure bile and bigotry as well.

I remember a guy John Stevenson who could argue but was polite about it, dunno if him or his like frequent there these days.

Look at it about once a month now and always from a link on here or the bounce, don't click on every link either. Don't mind the majority of Jambos on here bar the odd total fudrick who soon get launched.

Lucius Apuleius
04-03-2010, 05:22 AM

Hmm, hedging your bets I see.:greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
04-03-2010, 07:00 AM
can i just add that i DO HATE Hearts FC with a passion:agree:

Sandy
04-03-2010, 07:18 AM

Welcome on board mate. People like 'Le Chat' (who I would love to meet in person by the way :devil:) are the ones that give Hearts fans a bad name. JKB is NOT a true reflection of your average Hearts fan, at least not the ones I have met. To many keyboard hard-men on that site with zero tolerance for all things Hibs.

Sergey
04-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Welcome on board mate. People like 'Le Chat' (who I would love to meet in person by the way :devil:) are the ones that give Hearts fans a bad name. JKB is NOT a true reflection of your average Hearts fan, at least not the ones I have met. To many keyboard hard-men on that site with zero tolerance for all things Hibs.

You can find said Yam drinking in the Railway Inn and sometimes the Kinleith Arms at Juniper Green. I also know for sure that he lives in Baberton.

He's an utter tool of the highest order.

Danderhall Hibs
04-03-2010, 01:54 PM
. I also know for sure that he lives in Baberton.

Isn't that just Westerhailes?

jgl07
04-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Isn't that just Westerhailes?
Not really.

I lived there for six months in the mid-1980s. It was a real misery hole. I couldn't get a away quick enough.

poolman
04-03-2010, 03:24 PM
You can find said Yam drinking in the Railway Inn and sometimes the Kinleith Arms at Juniper Green. I also know for sure that he lives in Baberton.

He's an utter tool of the highest order.

:agree:

He's a very disturbed individual IMO

I'm not sure of a collective word that describes some of his posts

matty_f
04-03-2010, 03:31 PM

A urinal, i.e. "he posts a urinal of pish".

Phil D. Rolls
04-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Hmm, hedging your bets I see.:greengrin

I twigged that too, best just to leave it.

Lucius Apuleius
04-03-2010, 04:44 PM
I twigged that too, best just to leave it.

Hmm, trimmed that down a bit did you?

matty_f
04-03-2010, 04:48 PM
I wish you guys would leaf it out with all the puns.:grr:

Phil D. Rolls
04-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Hmm, trimmed that down a bit did you?

Bring back the birch!

Seep
04-03-2010, 09:24 PM
At least you get football related chat on this board. You can't post without being called a 'Hobo' - its infuriating. It makes new members scared too post how they really feel about the club when the bloke/bird might be making a valid point but if it's not by a 'frequent' poster - your a 'hobo'.

Pedantic_Hibee
04-03-2010, 09:39 PM

He's a ****.

He's in his late 30s/early 40s and posts like a 14 year old with a stiffy.

He should be tied to the nearest lampost and used as a leisure centre by rampant p00fs.

Lucius Apuleius
05-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Bring back the birch!

I'm pining for it.

Lucius Apuleius
05-03-2010, 09:55 AM

OaK

Hank Schrader
05-03-2010, 10:00 AM

I'll hedge my bets that your bark is worse than your bite. :wink: