PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Ross County Game

beccathehibee
02-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Just wondering did anyone else see on the hibs website that tickets for the cup game go on sale to season ticket holders 1st March so they can have their seat for the game, then the following Monday tickets go on general sale to the public? I waited until Monday like the website said and phoned only to be told that our seats have been purchased by someone else!:grr:

Anyone else had that happened?

Shrekko
02-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Just wondering did anyone else see on the hibs website that tickets for the cup game go on sale to season ticket holders 1st March so they can have their seat for the game, then the following Monday tickets go on general sale to the public? I waited until Monday like the website said and phoned only to be told that our seats have been purchased by someone else!:grr:

Anyone else had that happened?

Same thing happened to my mate who sits next to me :agree:

beccathehibee
03-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Same thing happened to my mate who sits next to me :agree:

A bit ****ty, that the Hibs website doesnae seem to keep upto date with the ticket office, but anyway lets hope hibs can pull it together and give us a win! :thumbsup:

LamontHFC©
03-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Same thing happened to us.

My Dad phoned the ticket office countless times, and was told his seats were taken so we went down to the Ticket Office at ER, only to find out our seats actually weren't taken, so we got our own seats afterall.

Might want to try heading down to ER if you can before getting other seats.

beccathehibee
03-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Same thing happened to us.

My Dad phoned the ticket office countless times, and was told his seats were taken so we went down to the Ticket Office at ER, only to find out our seats actually weren't taken, so we got our own seats afterall.

Might want to try heading down to ER if you can before getting other seats.

Ok might have to do that thanks! :agree: