PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Collins

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-03-2010, 08:52 PM
JC was in my work this afternoon. Came in as part of the 'Champions of Sport' initiative thats being started in Scottish Secondary Schools. Spoke to selected s1 pupils and done some practical skill work with them as well. They all seemed to enjoy it. There was a lot of press there to cover it, reporters and cameramen from The Sun and Record, the local papers and local radio. The Sun guy seemed more interested in finding out his views on Broony's sending off on Sunday :rolleyes: Speaks very well of Hibs still.

essexhibee
02-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Met JC at the airport when my flight was cancelled, signed my shirt (it was the day of the 1-1 derby ). Seemed like a great guy who definately spoke highly of the club, said it was a shame about the result, think he was hoping for a hibs win by any chance? :thumbsup:

Bad Martini
03-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Makes enough comments with "we" and "us" to suggest he still has a spot for Hibs. Many say, he has a spot for celtc. Possibly, possibly not. I dont give a ratts ass. He has much humility for Hibs and that, to me, is what *****s.

Calling the yams a pub team and Si Broon a fatty was also vintage :greengrin

3pm
03-03-2010, 11:37 AM
It was Mowbray's team who won us the cup...

Danderhall Hibs
03-03-2010, 11:39 AM
We should also not forget that he was the man who ended Zibi's Hibs career.

What a guy!

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-03-2010, 11:43 AM
We should also not forget that he was the man who ended Zibi's Hibs career.

What a guy!And gave us Maka instead.... :duck:

TRC
03-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Did the kids not stop working go to the headmaster and complain about the guy that was making them work to hard. And the wee adhd kid try to deflect questions from himself, all apparently under the influence of the really tall kid that couldn't play football but was so much taller than everyone else he was good at corners?

Love the Green
03-03-2010, 03:38 PM
It was Mowbray's team who won us the cup...

Mowbray would not have been able to beat "the dogs" in the QF at ER.

"keep the faith":wink:

Sandy
04-03-2010, 05:50 AM
Makes enough comments with "we" and "us" to suggest he still has a spot for Hibs. Many say, he has a spot for celtc. Possibly, possibly not. I dont give a ratts ass. He has much humility for Hibs and that, to me, is what *****s.

Calling the yams a pub team and Si Broon a fatty was also vintage :greengrin

I was friends with John at school (same class) played with and against him from 1st year to 3rd year, he was a Celtic fan (of sorts) but when he signed for us his allegiance changed. Met him a couple of times when I lived in Aberdeen and we were playing the sheep, had a great couple of catch up chats and he is a superb guy, who does indeed have a very deep love of all things Hibs :notworthy:

Hakim Sar
04-03-2010, 09:21 AM
I love how the op works in a school and doesn't know his 'done' from 'did'

Thought JC would be in the gym hall flaunting his 6 pack and telling them that they too could have a dream body if they graft hard enough

cammy1969
04-03-2010, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=Hakim Sar;2376141]I love how the op works in a school and doesn't know his 'done' from 'did'

maybe hes the janny :devil:]

Jonnyboy
04-03-2010, 03:09 PM
I love how the op works in a school and doesn't know his 'done' from 'did'

Thought JC would be in the gym hall flaunting his 6 pack and telling them that they too could have a dream body if they graft hard enough

Maybe he teaches maths :wink:

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-03-2010, 07:46 PM
PE thanks you cheeky cants! :greengrin

When asked what his top career moment was, he replied.....

"Without a doubt, making my debut for Hibs" :thumbsup: