PDA

View Full Version : Leigh griffiths

Alex Trager
02-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Just come onto the park after fifty five seconds and scored to take us to a draw:thumbsup:

Alex Trager
02-03-2010, 08:59 PM
great goal scorer imo

Liam89
02-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Brilliant goal scorer, wish him all the best in his career. His bbc articles are a great read also.

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Im good mates with his brother Paul. We used to have a 5's team out at The Pitz at Porty. Leigh came to play for us in a tournament one nite about 2 years ago and the goals he was pinging in to small 5-a-side goals from all the place was, tbh quite frightening!!!

Alex Trager
02-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Im good mates with his brother Paul. We used to have a 5's team out at The Pitz at Porty. Leigh came to play for us in a tournament one nite about 2 years ago and the goals he was pinging in to small 5-a-side goals from all the place was, tbh quite frightening!!!
am i right in thinking he's a hibby

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-03-2010, 10:02 PM
am i right in thinking he's a hibby

:agree: You certainly are. Had a sneaky feeling we would pinch him bk wen he was leaving Livi but wasn't to be. Rod probz didnt want to splash out £100k+ for someone untested at SPL level. Still think it would have been money well spent as he will leave Dundee for more than that imo

rainman
03-03-2010, 09:23 AM
:agree: You certainly are. Had a sneaky feeling we would pinch him bk wen he was leaving Livi but wasn't to be. Rod probz didnt want to splash out £100k+ for someone untested at SPL level. Still think it would have been money well spent as he will leave Dundee for more than that imo

Can't remmeber what the deal was with him but I'm sure he left under a cloud. bad attitude or a fall out or something.

I'm sure somebody can shed some light on it.

JoeT
03-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Can't remmeber what the deal was with him but I'm sure he left under a cloud. bad attitude or a fall out or something.

I'm sure somebody can shed some light on it.

Was too ugly to be a Hibby

Steve-O
03-03-2010, 09:57 AM
I heard he was a bit of a radge, hence the boot from Hibs.

IWasThere2016
03-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Seen him a number of times for Dundee and he's always impressed tbh.

We lack pace upfront and we need someone like him IMHO.

Dinkydoo
03-03-2010, 12:40 PM
I think he's a great player and has the potential to make it at SPL level - certainly flies the goals in left right and cente whereever else he's been playing.

Hopefully see him in the famous green and white in the near future :thumbsup: