PDA

View Full Version : Online ticketing for ross county game

ruthven_raiders
01-03-2010, 08:01 PM
if you are purchasing your own seat you will be able to 'add access to card' by following the process of purchasing a seat, at the checkout page select the delivery option of 'add access to card' the game will be added to your season card which can be used at the gates on the day................so it says on the tin but when you go thru to shopping basket and checkout the only options are collection or delivery..............? is this a glitch that will be sorted as I don't want to pay a booking fee..........

ArabHibee
01-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Think you'll be paying a booking fee unless you go down to the Ticket Office in person.

Jamie
01-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Unreal how they can charge an online booking fee doing it that way, when ******ing computer software will do it all. :grr:

Removed
01-03-2010, 10:44 PM
if you are purchasing your own seat you will be able to 'add access to card' by following the process of purchasing a seat, at the checkout page select the delivery option of 'add access to card' the game will be added to your season card which can be used at the gates on the day................so it says on the tin but when you go thru to shopping basket and checkout the only options are collection or delivery..............? is this a glitch that will be sorted as I don't want to pay a booking fee..........

Choose collection, it did work for me...........sort of

Unreal how they can charge an online booking fee doing it that way, when ******ing computer software will do it all. :grr:

Until it goes wrong :wink:

CropleyWasGod
01-03-2010, 10:52 PM

It has to be paid for.

ArabHibee
01-03-2010, 11:11 PM
It has to be paid for.

Yeah, but cheaper than employing someone at the Ticket Office to sell you a ticket, surely?

CropleyWasGod
01-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Yeah, but cheaper than employing someone at the Ticket Office to sell you a ticket, surely?

My name's no shirley.

ArabHibee
01-03-2010, 11:16 PM
My name's no shirley.

Sauce?

CropleyWasGod
01-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Sauce?

No sauce. Just the facts, ma'am.

ruthven_raiders
02-03-2010, 12:41 PM
don't mind paying a booking fee if it covers cost of operation, but according to hibs website the option to 'add access to card' should pop up but it doesn't so will just do collection instead, but thought whole point of card is to make it easier to use and book:confused:

Golden Bear
02-03-2010, 02:23 PM
don't mind paying a booking fee if it covers cost of operation, but according to hibs website the option to 'add access to card' should pop up but it doesn't so will just do collection instead, but thought whole point of card is to make it easier to use and book:confused:

You'll probably find that your access card has been credited and you'll be able to use it as the turnstile as normal.

The same thing happened to me for the Irvine Meadow game - I selected the "collection" option, ended up queing for about 20 mins only to be told that my card had been credited and there was no ticket as such.

I'm now waiting for someone from the Office to phone me back to confirm that the same process is in place for the Ross County game (as you say the online ordering procedure is not working as it should)

legends of 73
02-03-2010, 02:25 PM
online sales not working ticket office not answering the phone and ticketmaster are a ****ing joke all i want is to get my own seat for the cup game is that too much to ask for:grr:

paxtonhibby
02-03-2010, 02:38 PM
online sales not working ticket office not answering the phone and ticketmaster are a ****ing joke all i want is to get my own seat for the cup game is that too much to ask for:grr:

Are you going to the Killie game?Purely out of principle I`d rather queue than pay the charge.Sometimes can be a pain if theres no home game in the priority window for S/T holders(out of towners that is).

legends of 73
02-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Are you going to the Killie game?Purely out of principle I`d rather queue than pay the charge.Sometimes can be a pain if theres no home game in the priority window for S/T holders(out of towners that is).

yes i'm going but going to be tight for time so i thought i'd order online never again i tell you:grr:

dangermouse
02-03-2010, 03:22 PM

Are you buying for yourself only or are there other season tickets included? Reason I ask is I'm having the same problem but trying to buy for me and my son.

Ignore this, Just logged on and tried to buy for me only and "Add to Card" was not an option

ruthven_raiders
02-03-2010, 06:03 PM
yeh buying for my wife and son too, just go with earlier poster who said, 'put down collection', then phone ticket office up to get confirmation that card has been topped up and get them to send an email with confirmation so you have proof when you get to turnstyle...................simples really:rolleyes:

ruthven_raiders
02-03-2010, 06:59 PM
all sorted even before online ticket system upgrade tomorrow morning:thumbsup: access to card is now a drop down option.............well down hibs webmasters:wink:

john18722
02-03-2010, 11:39 PM
I was just about to do the same then realised they still charge a £1.50 booking fee to add the game to my season ticket card!! What an absolute joke! What can they possibly be charging £1.50 for when its me who enters all the details in etc!

I refuse to buy a ticket on line simply out of principal!