PDA

View Full Version : Dundee United v Hibs (2-2 late sixties)

PeeJay
01-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Anyone seen this before, if yes - sorry, I only just found it. Brought back a lot of memories for me, Pat Stanton, Colin Stein, Eric Stevenson, Thomson Allan (some great saves) Pat Quinn, Peter Cormack, Joe Davis, Jimmy O'Rourke ... is that John Madsen at centre half (?) - for some reason we only see the Dundee United goals (!) unfortunate. United still played in all white then - why did they change colour then? Anyway, nice to see lots of the crowd in jacket, white shirt and ties!

Seems the video screens are doubled up, no idea why ...!

(1st half highights)
YouTube - auld fitba (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsfe-fJvJ4A)

2nd half highlights)

YouTube - more auld fitba (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGHc3qOq0ZA)

iwasthere1972
01-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Can't view the video at work :grr: but if it's the one I am thinking of then we were gash in the second half but Thomson Allan saved a penalty. :thumbsup:

PeeJay
01-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Can't view the video at work :grr: but if it's the one I am thinking of then we were gash in the second half but Thomson Allan saved a penalty. :thumbsup:

That's the one!:greengrin Working for yourself means you can watch Hibs videos when you're bored...:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
01-03-2010, 01:51 PM
That's the one!:greengrin Working for yourself means you can watch Hibs videos when you're bored...:thumbsup:

Only get on the internet here between 12 noon and 2pm and even then it's limited to what you can do and watch. The few hours each side of those times they expect me to work. :grr:

zosohibee
01-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Ha. Going into a league game straight from a "comfortable" win over Porto. I was born just in time to see Hibs' glory days then.

iwasthere1972
02-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Ha. Going into a league game straight from a "comfortable" win over Porto. I was born just in time to see Hibs' glory days then.

I was there. The days when we could show the Portugese how to play fitba. :greengrin

Wull
02-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Brilliant keep them cummin:thumbsup: (bloody biast commentarur):grr:

whiskyhibby
02-03-2010, 09:06 PM
What happened to the Hibs Goals!! :confused::confused::confused:

maturehibby
03-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Didnt half put on in on Davy Wilson ex hun who could go down at the drop of a hat -though this time he did cop a hard one from a man not normally associated with that style of play and wa usually on the receiving end of brutal tackles