PDA

View Full Version : Choices

Gerard
01-03-2010, 09:21 AM
I think that both clubs( Hibs and Hearts) will face challenges, In our case the challenges will be more pleasant then their ones. We will have the challenge to sell as many tickets in the new stand. We will also have the challenge to develop the players we have at the club and attract better ones. This is easier to achieve when your club has sound finances.

Our neighbours from Gorgie will have the challenge of paying creditors and being able to attract quality players. They have won the Scottish Cup twice in recent years and are quick to remind us of this fact.

We all make choices in life and I would rather support the Hibs approach to doing business than Hearts' approach.

In the time that John Hughes has been manager we have had a lot more good results than bad.I think that when he is able to get the players that he wants;this happy state of affairs will continue.

The future is a bright one for Hibs
Gerard

skipster7
01-03-2010, 09:59 AM
:agree:agree with this and while i am worried that our slump could take the shine of what has been a good season,the extremes that some on this board go to just leave me shaking my head.sometimes just needs one result to change everyone's outlook and the optimist in me thinks it'll be this saturday.hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll still be pushing hard for 3rd and in the semi of the cup.
glass half full for me:wink:

Vini1875
01-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Exactly two tough games at home but very winable and then the derby also very winable. I trust that Yogi will be able to get the players up for it and play a shape that will make us very difficult to beat.