PDA

View Full Version : New month, Murray and Riordan on the calendar.....

MussyHibby
01-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Hoping that with change in month, introduction of Springtime, that this can be the turning point for DR and the Hibees to get back to some form. :thumbsup:

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-03-2010, 10:43 AM
I went for a Cheryl Cole calender this year...far nicer to wake up to each morning than Deeks crabbit puss.

erskine-hibby
01-03-2010, 10:49 AM
I hope that our form changes for the better too, but to think it may just because someones picture appears on a callander is...well...foolish.

MussyHibby
01-03-2010, 03:11 PM
I hope that our form changes for the better too, but to think it may just because someones picture appears on a callander is...well...foolish.

Thought I might have seen a wee smiley there EH but I guess you are an angry man and my comments were.....eh....lighthearted, get that? :wink:

Judas Iscariot
01-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Thought I might have seen a wee smiley there EH but I guess you are an angry man and my comments were.....eh....lighthearted, get that? :wink:

Depends what the radio says about the calender :agree:

MussyHibby
01-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Depends what the radio says about the calender :agree:

:faf:

erskine-hibby
01-03-2010, 06:02 PM

Aye I was just being a tad stupid there:greengrin

MussyHibby
02-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Aye I was just being a tad stupid there:greengrin

Humility eh? I'm liking it!:wink:

We'll just agree to disagree on Bamba, but hey, I'm watching!:greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
02-03-2010, 08:54 AM

I was gonna comment on that me old shipmate, but Mussy has jumped in and you have responded. You need to get out of Erskine.:greengrin