PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Keane

Hibbyradge
28-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Well he hasn't scored in the Old Firm game, but it's easy to see why he earns more per week than the entire Hibs first team put together.

Danderhall Hibs
28-02-2010, 02:28 PM
I assume that if you earn a lot of money the refs don't get involved and you have to pay for your own protection?

lothianhibee
28-02-2010, 10:36 PM
aye mate and what exactly is your point?

Ed De Gramo
28-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Well he hasn't scored in the Old Firm game, but it's easy to see why he earns more per week than the entire Hibs first team put together.

Could be a contender for flop of the season giving the ridiculous amount of money he's earning :agree:

Jonnyboy
28-02-2010, 10:38 PM
aye mate and what exactly is your point?

I think it's called sarcasm :wink:

lothianhibee
28-02-2010, 10:45 PM
aye i ken sarcasm he lives jist doon the road i am telling you what i am hibby through an through but i was so pleased rangers won the day cos celtic are a bunch oh w.........s and mowbray football genius ma ass struck lucky came to hibs when about 5 or 6 gid young guys were coming through,if walter smith was manager then we could have won league,we didnt cos his tactics were rank and still are

lapsedhibee
28-02-2010, 10:49 PM
aye i ken sarcasm he lives jist doon the road i am telling you what i am hibby through an through but i was so pleased rangers won the day cos celtic are a bunch oh w.........s and mowbray football genius ma ass struck lucky came to hibs when about 5 or 6 gid young guys were coming through,if walter smith was manager then we could have won league,we didnt cos his tactics were rank and still are

Barry.

iwasthere1972
28-02-2010, 10:49 PM

Take a chill pill and slow down a bit. :dizzy:

So what's your point?

lothianhibee
28-02-2010, 10:52 PM
my point?

Dunbar Hibee
28-02-2010, 10:59 PM
my point?

Aye kind of gave it away when he quoted you and asked you what your point was.

iwasthere1972
28-02-2010, 11:32 PM
my point?

YES

Aye kind of gave it away when he quoted you and asked you what your point was.

:agree:

Brando7
28-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Could be a contender for flop of the season giving the ridiculous amount of money he's earning :agree:

3 goals in 5 games :hmmm: oh aye big flop m8 :yawn:

Iain G
28-02-2010, 11:37 PM

Thought about it, and nope, can't think of any occasion when anything Rangers or Celtic could do, other than lose matches, get humiliated in Europe or go into receivership, would make me feel pleased...:confused: :wink:

ArabHibee
28-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Barry.

How do you know his name's Barry? :confused:

KerPlunk
28-02-2010, 11:47 PM

Errm......is it to pay for his patented henner n' Kalashnikov goal celebration ?

Honestly, the Hoopy Klownz must be thicker than pigsh*t to have been taken in by Rasellik's board and their "one marquee signing will win us the League" schtick.
Then, when it became obvious that "The Keane Plan" (Reid & Lawwell must have been on crank when they dreamt that one up) wasn't going to work, they trotted out their "Hun Refs Cheat Rasellik At Every Opportunity" theory, by coincidence, just days before a BigotFest at the Reichstadion.

Scottish football - Laughing stock. :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
28-02-2010, 11:52 PM

I wouldn't say he was a flop either because when he joined Celtic they were 10 points behind Rangers and after today's defeat they are only.......erm 10 points behind Rangers. :greengrin

Keane's wages for the month of February must be approaching a cool quarter of a million pounds. If Carlsberg did daylight robberies. :greengrin

Shrekko
01-03-2010, 12:10 AM

Think it's 3 in 6, including his pen v. Dunfermline.

Even at that it's still looking like the hype when he signed was way OTT. I wonder if they'd signed Pavlychenko (another striker at Spurs not getting a game) whether he'd have got the same hysteria even though he's currently a much better player?

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
01-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Think it's 3 in 6, including his pen v. Dunfermline.

Even at that it's still looking like the hype when he signed was way OTT. I wonder if they'd signed Pavlychenko (another striker at Spurs not getting a game) whether he'd have got the same hysteria even though he's currently a much better player?

Yeah, but Pavlychenko is a target man. Crouch is now out the team because this boy has hit form. I suspect wee Defoe is the reason Keane was deemed surplus.

Hainan Hibs
01-03-2010, 12:36 AM
3 in 6?

Well that certainly is "ripping the SPL apart" as some big Jessies on here put it:greengrin

fiolex1
01-03-2010, 08:34 AM
The guy isn't up here for the football, he's up here to satisfy his own morbid curiosity and play for Celtic so that "box" can be ticked.

Come the summer he'll be away again, Celtic couldn't even afford a third of what he's on just now.

I think he's a decent player but is he worth £65,000 a week, I don't think so.

Barney McGrew
01-03-2010, 08:42 AM
3 in 6?

Well that certainly is "ripping the SPL apart" as some big Jessies on here put it:greengrin

Exactly, and to put it in perspective Stokes has 3 in his last 5 despite the fact that we've been rank rotten