PDA

View Full Version : NHC Kyle Lafferty

Diclonius
28-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Gets away with it again.

J-C
28-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Gets away with it again.

Was two yellow's, handbag's at dawn stuff, the ref's another fanny.

hibiedude
28-02-2010, 01:09 PM
He goes down quicker than a whores nickers :greengrin

iwasthere1972
28-02-2010, 01:11 PM
He goes down quicker than a whores nickers :greengrin

Aye maybe so but he gets paid a lot more for not providing a service.

Phanny. :greengrin

P.S. Phanny is not aimed at you. :wink:

thebakerboy
28-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Referee confirms Celtic paranoia by sending Brown off and not Lafferty , how he made that decision is totally beyond me unless he is biased and was cheating . Smith immidiately subs Lafferty , something smells methinks. Never mind it doesnt involve us just adds to the amusement :notworthy:

hibiedude
28-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Aye maybe so but he gets paid a lot more for not providing a service.

Phanny. :greengrin

P.S. Phanny is not aimed at you. :wink:

No Problem mate :greengrin

You would think that after the Aberdeen farce were he again fake injury to get a player sent off he would screw the head.

EasterRoad4Ever
28-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Referee confirms Celtic paranoia by sending Brown off and not Lafferty , how he made that decision is totally beyond me unless he is biased and was cheating . Smith immidiately subs Lafferty , something smells methinks. Never mind it doesnt involve us just adds to the amusement :notworthy:

Absolutely, shot of Lafferty sitting on the bench looking decidedly sheepish tells its own story. He knows the TV cameras will be all over this, and show yet again what a fud he really is.

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
28-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Lafferty is the archetype hun cheat.

JohnnyHibby
28-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Just to remind those who may have forgotten.......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/scottishpremier/rangers/5339918/Kyle-Lafferty-conned-me-into-red-card-referee-Stuart-Dougal-tells-SFA.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/scottishpremier/rangers/5339918/Kyle-Lafferty-conned-me-into-red-card-referee-Stuart-Dougal-tells-SFA.html)

Lucius Apuleius
28-02-2010, 01:55 PM
It actually looked to me like he was ready to fall to the ground clutching his ugly hunnish coupon when he remembered he had done that before. Knob, end, of.

Hibbie_Cameron
28-02-2010, 01:56 PM
He must be one of the biggest wastes of money in Scottish football history. Atleast Tore Andre Flo scored goals when he was up here, Laugherty would not hit double figures in the 1st division

seanraff07
28-02-2010, 02:52 PM
If Brown's actions were worth a red card then Lafferty's were too, although Lafferty is over dramatic again.

Pedantic_Hibee
28-02-2010, 02:56 PM
I've never wished injury on any footballer (even footballers in maroon), but a part of me hopes that a professional footballer puts his "mental head" on one of these days and absolutely totals Lafferty.

He's a disgusting, diving, snivelly-faced wee douchebag who deserves to collapse theatrically for a good reason rather than throwing himself to the deck feigning injury in order to get opponents in trouble.

He's a cant.

snooky
28-02-2010, 03:31 PM
I remember reading a quote from player who will remain nameless (it was Yogi if you're interested) saying that in his younger days he was sent off for kicking an opponent who had apparently conned the ref.
On his way off the park he went over to the cheating player and did what was only fair in my book (i.e. made the sending off worthwhile)
Kinda 'double jeopardy'
I dislike dirty players but cheats are far worse.

Just watched the highlights. Terrible call by the ref re Broony. See line above re Kyle Lavatory