PDA

View Full Version : The Kid Who Steals Footballs

Phil D. Rolls
28-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Anybody know what the story is with the young lad in the lower tier of the North Stand. He's choried balls the last three games, but got his come uppance today.

Thought he was the big man till the stewards frog marched him out. He just looked like a silly wee boy after that.

My question is, did he get his season ticket taken off him, or was it just a case of a stern talking to? I hope he learned his lesson.

Dunbar Hibee
28-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Did you also see the 2 boys scrappin in the FF, cringeworthy :faf:

J-C
28-02-2010, 02:35 PM
There was a guy fell down the stairs around 5 mins before the end, took a good tumble down and lay there for a bit, para meds eventually got him up and he looked ok, shows how good the game was when I was more interested in this guys health. :greengrin

bubblesmorrison
28-02-2010, 02:52 PM
the boy who stole the ball was the boy who was in the fight and that why he got taken out not for stealing the ball. paras where also up at a guy in the ff lower top row anyone no what this was about ?

iwasthere1972
28-02-2010, 02:56 PM
There was a guy fell down the stairs around 5 mins before the end, took a good tumble down and lay there for a bit, para meds eventually got him up and he looked ok, shows how good the game was when I was more interested in this guys health. :greengrin

Glad the guy is okay. :agree:

greenlex
28-02-2010, 03:20 PM
An old boy took a trumble in the west too. Leaving early and tryng to watch the game and not the steps:rolleyes:. Think he is ok too. :agree:

iwasthere1972
28-02-2010, 03:27 PM
An old boy took a trumble in the west too. Leaving early and tryng to watch the game and not the steps:rolleyes:. Think he is ok too. :agree:

That's trerrible. :greengrin

greenlex
28-02-2010, 03:28 PM
That's trerrible. :greengrin
Shut it you I bet you havent even seen a hippo let alone hear one fart underwater. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2010, 03:29 PM
the boy who stole the ball was the boy who was in the fight and that why he got take out not for stealing the boy paras where also up at a guy in the ff lower top row anyone no what this was about ?

Eh?????? :confused:

iwasthere1972
28-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Shut it you I bet you havent even seen a hippo let alone hear one fart underwater. :greengrin

I've seen a trumble. He played in goals for us a few seasons ago and now has his own website.

http://www.trumble.co.uk/

J-C
28-02-2010, 03:59 PM

Same guy we saw, one of those have a giggle to yourself moments till you realise he'd actually hurt himself.

H18sry
28-02-2010, 04:03 PM

He landed next to me:bitchy: and we heard the thud as his napper met concrete ouch, glad he is okay tho :thumbsup:

greenlex
28-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Same guy we saw, one of those have a giggle to yourself moments till you realise he'd actually hurt himself.
Thought you were in the FF Stand. I thought for a minute there were old boys flinging themselves off things all over the place cos we dropped two points.:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
28-02-2010, 04:06 PM

On the subject of amusing falls. I wonder if anyone has ever seen a famous footballer ending up on his Jacksey?

How funny it would be if there was video footage of it happening. I don't suppose such a thing could ever happen though. :boo hoo:

J-C
28-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Thought you were in the FF Stand. I thought for a minute there were old boys flinging themselves off things all over the place cos we dropped two points.:greengrin

No mate east stand, been there for years, and I'm no that auld ya cheeky young whipper snapper:greengrin

hibbybrian
28-02-2010, 04:14 PM
On the subject of amusing falls. I wonder if anyone has ever seen a famous footballer ending up on his Jacksey?

How funny it would be if there was video footage of it happening. I don't suppose such a thing could ever happen though. :boo hoo:

Doubt there's ever been a famous footballer do such a thing - any player doing that would have to be a total erse :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2010, 04:16 PM

I think it sounded a lot worse on the radio.:wink:

greenlex
28-02-2010, 04:20 PM
I think it sounded a lot worse on the radio.:wink:
I kid you not you should have heard the thud as his heid hit the stair. :jamboak:

Phil D. Rolls
28-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Doubt there's ever been a famous footballer do such a thing - any player doing that would have to be a total erse :greengrin

I thought as much - it would surely have been all over the message boards by now, and possibly on a humorous DVD hosted by Harry Hill or Ray Winstone, or even Sean Locke.

Sadly these things just don't happen. I agree if a player was to do something stupid like trying to kick a water bottle after getting sent off, and ending up on his backside, he'd be a right *rse.:greengrin

greenlex
28-02-2010, 04:23 PM
I thought as much - it would surely have been all over the message boards by now, and possibly on a humorous DVD hosted by Harry Hill or Ray Winstone, or even Sean Locke.

Sadly these things just don't happen. I agree if a player was to do something stupid like trying to kick a water bottle after getting sent off, and ending up on his backside, he'd be a right *rse.:greengrin
In yer dreams son. In yer dreams.

archiebald
28-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Was it as big a fall as the teams

Dr Jimmy
28-02-2010, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=Filled Rolls;2371889]Anybody know what the story is with the young lad in the lower tier of the North Stand. He's choried balls the last three games, but got his come uppance today.

This is the kind of thing that gets on my thrupenny bits. I have been going to games for over 30years now and never came close to touching the ball and I would really like to....:boo hoo:

Phil D. Rolls
28-02-2010, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=Filled Rolls;2371889]Anybody know what the story is with the young lad in the lower tier of the North Stand. He's choried balls the last three games, but got his come uppance today.

This is the kind of thing that gets on my thrupenny bits. I have been going to games for over 30years now and never came close to touching the ball and I would really like to....:boo hoo:

I know, I suppose it's only wishful thinking, but I have a dream where a Hearts player does it. He doesn't half look silly.........and then he falls over as well!

You have to make it up, unfortunately.

hibbybrian
28-02-2010, 05:30 PM
[QUOTE=Max;2372259]

I know, I suppose it's only wishful thinking, but I have a dream where a Hearts player does it. He doesn't half look silly.........and then he falls over as well!

You have to make it up, unfortunately.

You surely can't believe even a Hearts player would be so inept as to do something as stupid as that :confused:

Phil D. Rolls
28-02-2010, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=Filled Rolls;2372282]

You surely can't believe even a Hearts player would be so inept as to do something as stupid as that :confused:

It was a dream, I'd been eating cheese. It's the only way I can explain it.

Phil D. Rolls
28-02-2010, 06:04 PM

I've managed it once. And this little one man crime wave has become so good at it, InterSport are considering bying him out. Broken Britain. :grr: