PDA

View Full Version : Steven Thicot

J-C
28-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Can anyone please explain to me why this lad is sitting on the bench week in week out, the midfield is crying out for a strong tackling player and he doesn't get a sniff. Evry time he's played, whether from the start or from the bench he's done well and looks a decent player but for some reason Yogi keeps ignoring him. :confused:

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
28-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Yogi prefers hobbits like Stevenson that can't tackle and give it away I assume.

Golden Bear
28-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Can anyone please explain to me why this lad is sitting on the bench week in week out, the midfield is crying out for a strong tackling player and he doesn't get a sniff. Evry time he's played, whether from the start or from the bench he's done well and looks a decent player but for some reason Yogi keeps ignoring him. :confused:

:agree:

Anytime i've seen the guy play he looks a good footballer albeit lacking a wee bit pace - but lack of pace is a common theme throughout the team as it is.

Westie1875
28-02-2010, 11:35 AM
I don't get it either, we've been moaning about the lack of midfielders who are a bit bigger yet Thicot sits on the bench every week. :confused:

truehibernian
28-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Any player highlighted by Le God as a bright prospect is good enough for me. Has only had a couple of clumsy moments whenever I have seen him, but hey, counter that against the mistakes Bamba, Hanlon, Hogg and Co make week in week out, I can handle that.

Brooster
28-02-2010, 11:50 AM
When did Thicot ever put a strong tackle in? He is a bottle merchant.

bobbyhibs1983
28-02-2010, 11:59 AM
r I have seen him, but hey, counter that against the mistakes Bamba, Hanlon, Hogg and Co make week in week out, I can handle that.

to be fair mate i feel hanlon is still young, what is he 18-21?i fel guys in and around that age will make mistakes ,but badly for us whenever a defender/keeper makes a mistake then its a good chance of leading to a goal agaianst us