PDA

View Full Version : Deek & Stokes

dp00
28-02-2010, 12:16 AM
sooner they learn to pass to each other the better

NaeTechnoHibby
28-02-2010, 12:30 AM
You could also say that they both, and Nish, should have the confidence tae tae shoot :agree:

Who took Deek's mogo away :bitchy:

I saw him in positions today, where I expect him to unleash a belter, yet he passed :boo hoo:

He was already down at Celtc and looked tae get back oan track here, but he's too far back most times and his confidence is shot as even Gow was preferred last week :bitchy:

An embarrassment of riches is not always a bad thing :thumbsup:

monktonharp
28-02-2010, 12:32 AM
are you refering to the shocking pass from Stokes to Riordan,that flew over his heid@ or are you saying,that in fact,Riordan is pretty pish:confused:

Judas Iscariot
28-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Good strikers dinnae pass..

They shoot and score :wink:

hibee_girl
28-02-2010, 09:41 AM
The sooner all 3 strikers learn the offside rule the better

Captain Trips
28-02-2010, 10:00 AM
When Deeks was here first time he was the main goals man, he is not now its Stokes, I think its meaning Deeks isnt making the right decisions sometimes.

But Deeks is not only culprit I think a few players are playing for themselves, just pass the ball it doesnt matter who scores.

Hibbyradge
28-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Deek had a very poor game yesterday.

In the first half, he literally didn't touch the ball for the first 25 minutes or so and it looked like he didn't know how to play the position he was in.

He contributed more in the second half, but should have scored and seemed to generally lack confidence.

I thought he would have been subbed.

Teo10
28-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Good strikers dinnae pass..

They shoot and score :wink:

:agree::wink: