PDA

View Full Version : Problems??

maximushibee
27-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Does anyone else think there may be problems behind the doors at easter road.. The team we have really should be beating teams below us no room for errors.. i can honestly see us struggling to hold on to 3rd place or even 4th or 5th.. other teams seem to be winning and we right now we're leakin goals all over the place.. Just hope that we start performing again and get back to winning ways before its too late..

sahib
27-02-2010, 05:55 PM
The team we have really should be beating teams below us no room for errors.

To be fair, the further we slip down the league, there will be less teams, below us, to give us this problem. :aok:

Jamesie
27-02-2010, 05:57 PM
I've been thinking the same. The downturn seems to coincide with the timing of Darren McCormack's difficulties on Leith Walk, for what its worth.

noseyhibby
27-02-2010, 06:02 PM
I don't know about behind the scenes issues but certainly on the park Hibs are a pale shadow of the side pre xmas. Confidence is everything and right now our boys are lacking it big time. We are on one of those infamous slides that appears almost like clockwork at ER. I feel crushed with disappointment at not just recent results but performances. Our 18 point lead over the Jambos is now down to 7. Motherwell who were nowhere are ready to overtake us in the table andconcede next to nothing, whilst Dundee United go from strength to strength and have once again leap frogged us. It's a sad, all familiar depressing feeling being a Hibby and despite a great change in personnel, with some quality players coming in, Yogi has not yet moulded them into a consistent, difficult to beat team, despite threatening to do so earlier on in the season. Like a lot of fellow Hibby's I'm dreading the cup game against Ross County. I was confident in Hibs turning the corner, so to speak, in terms of being a hard side to beat, but we have slipped back into our old ways, with goals being shipped left, right and centre and questions being asked not only of our back line but also of having that collective mentality to win.