PDA

View Full Version : Where do good Hibs supporters sit?

Simkin911
27-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Okay. I'm a season ticket holder in the FF Upper.

Why are there so many morons going to watch Hibs? They certainly give a new definition to the word "supporter".

You know the ones I'm talking about. They scream, shout and verbally abuse at every opportunity.

Nish was a target before the match started and then it was open season on everyone after that really. Yeah, we're all bloody frustrated with performances - collectively and individually - but screaming "useless muppet" at Wotherspoon after he's beat a couple of men and set up Stokes (whose effort was blocked) is really cutting edge ignorance.

Yes, all of this happens all of the time but today was particularly bad.

Morons don't apply logic so there's little point trying to reason with the unreasonable.

Really, this is a serious question. Is there a section of the ground where real supporters gather and you can actually enjoy the game with your kids? :confused:

SRHibs
27-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Let's be honest, the average football fan probably isn't the most intelligent person so wherever you're sitting in the stadium you're likely to be sitting in the vicinity of at least a couple of ********s.

I would say the FF is the most family friendly so your best bet is probably just staying in there.

Kevvy1875
27-02-2010, 05:57 PM
I get peeved off with it too.

We should have a 'moaners' section where all the moaners can sit and moan together. They are the ones that kill any possibility of a good atmoshpere in the FF and West if I am honest. I have sampled all 3 stands and eventually stuck with the east mainly due to that.

Im being serious btw.....about the 'moaners' section.