PDA

View Full Version : just in

down the slope
27-02-2010, 04:44 PM
What was that all about ?, we seem to have returned to the days of mixu. How Hughes kept the same team until injury forced his hand is a joke, there were a few mutterings from mates that if they did not have season tickets they would not be back.
Again a midfield made up of midgets were second to every loose ball and how can we not play like every other team in the way that they play balls up to chest or feet and bring runners into the game-simple but we never do it and as for Nish !!!!, you can add Hogg and Stephenson to the list of players that should be playing for Alloa. Let down once more by the Hibs and i've had enough.

hibiedude
27-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Just in myself mate and to think some guys on this were saying out loud that we could separate the old firm.

We will be lucky to finish 3rd at this rate

The team is full of players that are simply not good enough when they are under pressure.

Slate me if you want but I've had enough of this rubbish

Hermit Crab
27-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Just in myself mate and to think some guys on this were saying out loud that we could separate the old firm.

We will be lucky to finish 3rd at this rate

The team is full of players that are simply not good enough when they are under pressure.

Slate me if you want but I've had enough of this rubbish

Starting to feel the same too. After being at those last 3 away games done it for me. All that good earned money spent on travel gate entrys and food and drink and for what. Rewarded with under par performances again and again. Not good enough and its not fair on the fans.

GloryGlory
27-02-2010, 05:06 PM
What was that all about ?, we seem to have returned to the days of mixu. How Hughes kept the same team until injury forced his hand is a joke, there were a few mutterings from mates that if they did not have season tickets they would not be back.
Again a midfield made up of midgets were second to every loose ball and how can we not play like every other team in the way that they play balls up to chest or feet and bring runners into the game-simple but we never do it and as for Nish !!!!, you can add Hogg and Stephenson to the list of players that should be playing for Alloa. Let down once more by the Hibs and i've had enough.

:agree: Crying out for substitutions - Benji and Zemamma with 30-35 minutes to go could have made a difference. Couldn't have been any worse than Deeks and Nish (Colin had the mother and father of all 'mares!). Deeks through on the 'keeper - the Deeks of old would have placed it past him into the net. Don't understand why he tried to take it round the keeper - lack of form/confidence, maybe?

Plus why bring Gow on loan if Hughes thinks he has something to offer, and then in a game like this where nothing's happening up front leave him on the bench?

I agree - Stevenson played like one of the Lost Boys.

hibee_girl
27-02-2010, 05:07 PM
:agree: Crying out for substitutions - Benji and Zemamma with 30-35 minutes to go could have made a difference. Couldn't have been any worse than Deeks and Nish (Colin had the mother and father of all 'mares!). Deeks through on the 'keeper - the Deeks of old would have placed in past him into the net. Don't understand why he tried to take it round the keeper - lack of form/confidence, maybe?

Plus why bring Gow on loan if Hughes thinks he has something to offer, and then in a game like this where nothing's happening up front leave him on the bench?

He did win us the penalty though

Beefster
27-02-2010, 05:08 PM

Yeah, he was great for the first two minutes.

GloryGlory
27-02-2010, 05:10 PM

The only reason it wasn't a red card was the ref thinking "Oh, yeah, it's Nish - not a clear scoring opportunity". :wink:

Betty Boop
27-02-2010, 05:15 PM
The only reason it wasn't a red card was the ref thinking "Oh, yeah, it's Nish - not a clear scoring opportunity". :wink:

:faf:

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-02-2010, 05:18 PM
Yeah, he was great for the first one minute.

Fixed that for u mate

Judas Iscariot
27-02-2010, 05:20 PM
How Nish and to a lesser extent Stevenson lasted 90 minutes today is beyond me!

Nish was even more brutal than nomal and I don't think Stevenson contributed anything throughout the 90 minutes!

That's 4 games against St Johnstone this season and we've been easily 2nd best all 4 times..

Surely Yogi must have noticed the 3 games previous that we can't go 4-3-3 against them but he's the ONLY guy in the stadium that thought that'd work today..

Shades of Mixup starting to creep in :boo hoo:

Phil MaGlass
27-02-2010, 05:22 PM
sssshhhhh the happy clappers wont like to hear that

Dirkster23
27-02-2010, 05:25 PM
How Nish and to a lesser extent Stevenson lasted 90 minutes today is beyond me!

Nish was even more brutal than nomal and I don't think Stevenson contributed anything throughout the 90 minutes!

That's 4 games against St Johnstone this season and we've been easily 2nd best all 4 times..

Surely Yogi must have noticed the 3 games previous that we can't go 4-3-3 against them but he's the ONLY guy in the stadium that thought that'd work today..

Shades of Mixup starting to creep in :boo hoo:

And still managed to contribute far more than Deeks :wink:

Saorsa
27-02-2010, 09:56 PM
And still managed to contribute far more than Deeks :wink:Play Deeks where he should be then we'll see, I cannae think of a worse excuse for a fitba player than NIsh, pathetic:bitchy: