PDA

View Full Version : Seats in South or North??

JennaFletcher
27-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi everyone

Does anyone know if you can pay cash at gate for today's game? Going with an American friend and we've only been in the West but been so disappointed with our seats each time (lumped in the far right corner, can't even see away fans or other half of the pitch!)

Wanting to give my friend a better experience, I know the East would be great today but we're aware it's going to be packed so we're going to try our chances at North and South?

Can anyone help? Thanks :)

Jenna

Hibbyradge
27-02-2010, 10:58 AM
I'm pretty sure both will have cash gates.

Hibbyradge
27-02-2010, 11:03 AM
There are tickets available for the North, but no cash gate.

You definitely can walk up and pay at the South though.

JennaFletcher
27-02-2010, 11:06 AM
There are tickets available for the North, but no cash gate.

You definitely can walk up and pay at the South though.

Even though it's the last game ever in the old East?? I was sure tickets would be sold out for that

Wembley67
27-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Even though it's the last game ever in the old South?? I was sure tickets would be sold out for that

Well thats confused the hell out of me Jenna :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Even though it's the last game ever in the old South?? I was sure tickets would be sold out for that

:confused::confused::confused: Petrie :grr:

Take them to the East!!!!!!!!!! Now that will give them an experience they wont forget today...

lyonhibs
27-02-2010, 11:12 AM

Awww naw, that's me dingied a afternoon with my girlfriend in favour of going along to celebrate the passing of the old East Stand, and all this time it's the South Stand they're knocking down!!??

PETRIE YOU LYING BARSTEWARD!!! :grr::grr:

:doh::faf:

Hibbyradge
27-02-2010, 11:13 AM

Nothing is happening to the South, Jenna!

Have a look at all the East Stand threads for a clue. :greengrin

JennaFletcher
Corrected it now, I dunno if you've ever thought about this but students don't operate fully until mid afternoon?! :wink:

hibeeleicester
Take them to the east :agree:

bingo70
27-02-2010, 11:14 AM

No entirely sure what you mean but there's tickets still available for the east, my mate just got one from the ticket office this morning, if your going to pay at the gate you should be fine, i'd get there pretty early though.

Well thats confused the hell out of me Jenna :greengrin

:hilarious

JennaFletcher
27-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Nothing is happening to the South, Jenna!

Have a look at all the East Stand threads for a clue. :greengrin

:faf::zzzzz!::blushie:

JennaFletcher
27-02-2010, 11:16 AM
No entirely sure what you mean but there's tickets still available for the east, my mate just got one from the ticket office this morning, if your going to pay at the gate you should be fine, i'd get there pretty early though.

:hilarious

:greengrin I'm glad I challenged traditional gender stereotypes when it came to football today!

Thanks, will try the East :)

Lucius Apuleius
27-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Jenna, are you blonde?

:greengrin