and the 2-1 win against St Mirren in January

Fingers crossed he's a lucky charm! :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
27-02-2010, 12:02 AM
I am taking my stepson to his 3rd game tomorrow

So far he has been to the 4-0 Dunfermline friendly

Hopefully he'll be on here in 20 or so years time contributing to the "Who remembers the old east stand" thread reliving his memories of the day his stepdad took him to the St Johnstone match and the high and lows of that day. The high being a win for the Hibs :thumbsup: and the low being that we all had to say a final goodbye to both Alan Gordon and Bobby Smith. :boo hoo:

Maybe he could takeover the CalgaryHibs match threads if we manage to get a win tomorrow. :devil: Can he reach a keyboard yet?

Glorious
27-02-2010, 01:00 AM
I am taking my stepson to his 3rd game tomorrow

So far he has been to the 4-0 Dunfermline friendly

I'm in the same boat - my 7 year old has only been to 4 games since he was 4 years old - but we've won them all. He was at the Montrose game and you can bet he's going to the Ross County game.....:wink:

CallumLaidlaw
27-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Hopefully he'll be on here in 20 or so years time contributing to the "Who remembers the old east stand" thread reliving his memories of the day his stepdad took him to the St Johnstone match and the high and lows of that day. The high being a win for the Hibs :thumbsup: and the low being that we all had to say a final goodbye to both Alan Gordon and Bobby Smith. :boo hoo:

Maybe he could takeover the CalgaryHibs match threads if we manage to get a win tomorrow. :devil: Can he reach a keyboard yet?

haha, now that would be a story!! If we win the next couple of games he's at, then i will be DRAGGING him to future games!! :greengrin