PDA

View Full Version : South Stand Segregation

down-the-slope
26-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Its going to be entertaining having the Easties in the South when shared with the OF and Hearts (assuming they stay in top six)

I remember being there against Rangers when West was demolished...can still remember the porta cabin changing rooms..its was like public park facilities :faf:

Before the match with both sets of fans in the narrow area behind South was mental. We were above gers supporters with front few rows not in use IIRC

Can't imagiene the police will be too keen given they spent dosh on the portable street closer to prevent fans getting near each other after games

Hibernia Na Eir
26-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Its going to be entertaining having the Easties in the South when shared with the OF and Hearts (assuming they stay in top six)

I remember being there against Rangers when West was demolished...can still remember the porta cabin changing rooms..its was like public park facilities :faf:

Before the match with both sets of fans in the narrow area behind South was mental. We were above gers supporters with front few rows not in use IIRC

Can't imagiene the police will be too keen given they spent dosh on the portable street closer to prevent fans getting near each other after games

a good chance to get back at those Huns who covered us in their piss/tea/juice/pies etc etc at Hunbrox in years gone by.....:agree:

MGmick
26-02-2010, 06:51 PM

If your on about the game in April 2001 the South was split down the middle top to bottom. I'd come back from Germany to see the game and was in the bottom tier nearest the west and trust me, I aint no hun.

Flat and crappy nil-nil if I recall correctly. ( I have selective ammnesia and it might have been 0-1 with that wonderful £12 million hunk of striking talent Flo justifying his price).

007 Mickey Weir
26-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Do we know if hibs will get the right hand side nearest the west stand, or the side towards the east stand???

GreenCastle
26-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Do we know if hibs will get the right hand side nearest the west stand, or the side towards the east stand???

Hibs are getting the side closest to the West.

So away fans to get side closest to East and only one side close to home fans.

I also remember the away fans when the West being built were just in the lower corner of the South - did they ever get the upper tier as well ? :confused:

Should be a cracking atmosphere in the south stand either way :agree:

down-the-slope
26-02-2010, 07:46 PM

There won't be an East Stand :wink:

and No idea

007 Mickey Weir
26-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Hibs are getting the side closest to the West.

So away fans to get side closest to East and only one side close to home fans.

I also remember the away fans when the West being built were just in the lower corner of the South - did they ever get the upper tier as well ? :confused:

Should be a cracking atmosphere in the south stand either way :agree:

Not really thought about this. Could be brilliant in the big games. Thats if we get a decent result. Horrible if we get gubbed!!!

:notworthy: