PDA

View Full Version : Posters who are superstitious

blueisthecolour
26-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Am I Hibs jinx?

Hibs are flying in the league, Sol Bamba having a great season not conceding many goals

Liam Miller have good games with motm performances

Derek Riordan - Scoring plenty of goals.

My dreamteam I make transfers, and in come the players mentioned.

Bamba not playing as good as he was and conceding goals

Miller - Sent off

Riordan - not scoring as many goals and from what ive read on here a bit off form.

So I will take the blame for hibs recent results:hide:

Big Frank
26-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Am I Hibs jinx?

Hibs are flying in the league, Sol Bamba having a great season not conceding many goals

Miller - Sent off

Riordan - not scoring as many goals and from what ive read on here a bit off form.

You're far too Barrie to be responsible:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You could have a wee chat down the lodge tonight in the right lugholes as we've been getting it a bit tight from the "authorities". Barrie likesay:thumbsup::thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
26-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Am I Hibs jinx?

Miller - Sent off

You have no bearing on anything Hibs so why don't you just do the proper thing and beat it.

You're responsible for more arguments than the wife. :agree:

blueisthecolour
26-02-2010, 05:40 PM
You have no bearing on anything Hibs so why don't you just do the proper thing and beat it.

You're responsible for more arguments than the wife. :agree:

Im better looking than your wife though:wink:

iwasthere1972
26-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Im better looking than your wife though:wink:

Aye but can you cook and clean etc?

Barney McGrew
26-02-2010, 05:49 PM
clean

He's a weegie - he's nae idea what this word means :greengrin

Gerard
26-02-2010, 05:54 PM

That's not nice:wink:I am sure he washes at least once a month:greengrin
Perhaps we will get lucky this year and win the SC:wink:
G

iwasthere1972
26-02-2010, 05:56 PM

Neither did the wife.

Her cooking wasn't up to much either. The only reason I installed smoke alarms in the house was to provide a warning to the rest of the family that dinner was ready. :devil:

Bad Martini
26-02-2010, 09:28 PM
I find all huns have a detrimental effect on everyone all the time, regardless. Unfortunately yer superiority complex is somewhat misplaced.....that said if yer feeling that you are bringing bad luck get yersel doon ibrox and hopefully yer ain manky lot will get horsed so you can see the event.

ENDOF

Iggy Pope
26-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Am I Hibs jinx?

Miller - Sent off

Naw. But you don't care. Do you.

Ya Hun cant.

bobbyhibs1983
26-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Neither did the wife.

Her cooking wasn't up to much either. The only reason I installed smoke alarms in the house was to provide a warning to the rest of the family that dinner was ready. :devil:

when you heard it going off did you go and sit and eat your dinner?

wise man if you did, the wife would be happy if you did, bad day if you didnae

wise man if you never ate it, you may have saved your health.

Hanny
26-02-2010, 10:28 PM

:faf:

Gerard
26-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Am I Hibs jinx?

Miller - Sent off

I am curious why you take such an interest in Hibs?
G

ArabHibee
26-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Please stop feeding him.

Gerard
26-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Please stop feeding him.

I feel sorry for him, perhaps we can send a food parcel and soap:thumbsup:
G:greengrin

MGmick
26-02-2010, 11:05 PM
I feel sorry for him, perhaps we can send a food parcel and soap:thumbsup:
G:greengrin

And instructions.

Jonnyboy
26-02-2010, 11:07 PM
That's not nice:wink:I am sure he washes at least once a month:greengrin
Perhaps we will get lucky this year and win the SC:wink:
G

Aye, whether he needs it or not :wink::greengrin

Gerard
26-02-2010, 11:12 PM
And instructions.

I would suggest pictures so there can be no doubt about using the gifts provided:greengrin
G

Gerard
26-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Aye, whether he needs it or not :wink::greengrin

:wink::thumbsup:
G

MGmick
26-02-2010, 11:17 PM
I would suggest pictures so there can be no doubt about using the gifts provided:greengrin
G

You surely didn't think I meant written did you?

Gerard
26-02-2010, 11:22 PM
You surely didn't think I meant written did you?

No but there must be one of them that is able to read and write:greengrin;perhaps it is the one that washes at least once a month:greengrin
G:devil:

Diclonius
26-02-2010, 11:26 PM
It's quite obvious that this man is a very subtle wind up merchant. Why has he not been at the very least warned?

I've lost count of the amount of times his threads have taken posters hook, line and sinker, me included.

Yams have been banned for far, far less.

HFC_NYC
26-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Actually, I'm the biggest jinx. I was over for Christmas 2008 and attended my first game in ages only to witness a 2-4 defeat by Killie. I was home for Christmas 2009 and you guessed it, I was there for the 1-4 defeat to the huns.

Don't worry, I don't think I'll be back in Scotland for a while.

oldbutdim
26-02-2010, 11:33 PM
It's quite obvious that this man is a very subtle wind up merchant. Why has he not been at the very least warned?

I've lost count of the amount of times his threads have taken posters hook, line and sinker, me included.

Yams have been banned for far, far less.

I don't think he's at all subtle.

Unless of course he is not a sad irritating tosser trying desperately hard to be noticed, and is in fact something else entirely.

CallumLaidlaw
26-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Am I Hibs jinx?

Miller - Sent off

Bamba would never concede a free kick if he played for the huns, and everytime he lost the ball he would win a freekick

Liam Miller would have WON that free kick if he played for Rangers, never mind booked.

Riordans missus would make the front page of the Record for breaking a nail if he played for rangers, instead of being banned from every club in the universe

Lucius Apuleius
27-02-2010, 05:41 AM
BITC definitelky suffers from delusions of grandeur. Trust me son, nothing you or your scabby club does can affect us, infect maybe, but never affect.

Your abilities are also totally overshadowed by your aspirations.

Bad Martini
27-02-2010, 07:10 AM
Hunspotting

Choose Rangers, Choose bigotry, Choose knuckledragging, Choose fascism, Choose arse-licking royalty, Choose 19 failed attempts at the European Cup, Choose to be knocked out of Europe 10 times in 9 seasons, Choose to be the European laughing stock, Choose to buy every useless numpty in Europe, Choose ugliness, Choose to waste 15million, Choose a sectarian singing policy and then claim it never happened, choose funny handshakes, aprons, rolled up trouser legs, Choose to walk down the middle of the road and not on the footpath, Choose wifebeating, Choose a lingerie wearing, alcoholic, schizophrenic, sex-pest as a goalkeeper, Choose not to be liked by anyone and pretend not to care, Choose Ian Ferguson, Choose Barlinnie by getting most of the players to stay there, Choose to have a hubris and ludicrous master-race mentality, Choose hacking, Choose cheating, Choose your own referee and assistants - except in Europe, Choose to be arse-licked by the media then accuse them of anti-Rangers bias, Choose to disgrace yourselves in Europe forcing the police to beat the **** out of you, Choose Gordon Petric, Choose to jobby in Jacuzzis, Choose Rule Britannia, Choose self-deception and delusions of grandeur, Choose to support a moment of intolerance, Choose Satan, Choose Donald Findley, Choose not to sign Danny McGrain because you think he's a Catholic, Choose to believe David Murray's PR stunts then pretend they never happened, Choose to think Ronaldo might sign for you, Choose a top European coach from the Faroe Islands, Choose getting knocked out of three competitions by October, Choose embarrassment, Choose Walter Smith, Choose Rangers.

I choose something else :greengrin

ENDOF

aljo7-0
27-02-2010, 08:26 AM
Is this Hun a jinx?
Not the word I would use for a Hun and a bit of a daft question.

Is this Hun a wooden spoon?
Is this Hun a Kenwood chef?
Is this Hun a wind up merchant?
Much more pertinent questions.

Has this Hun started another thread where he has managed to point out Hibs recent difficiencies? Yes he has. :rolleyes:

Craig_in_Prague
27-02-2010, 08:34 AM
I read yesterday that the Balmoral clock stopped working, it was running for 108 years.
hmmmmmmmmm i wonder if it was ticking since Hibs last won the Scottish Cup.......and there's a connection. :hmmm:

sunshine1875
27-02-2010, 08:42 AM
I read yesterday that the Balmoral clock stopped working, it was running for 108 years.
hmmmmmmmmm i wonder if it was ticking since Hibs last won the Scottish Cup.......and there's a connection. :hmmm:

:hmmm:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Balmoral-clock-stops-for-the.6107650.jp (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Balmoral-clock-stops-for-the.6107650.jp)

:rules: it is in the rules "Whilst the Balmoral Clock" ticks, Hibs will not win the Scottish Cup" Hope it takes a long time to fix.

Moulin Yarns
27-02-2010, 09:02 AM

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Balmoral-clock-stops-for-the.6107650.jp (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Balmoral-clock-stops-for-the.6107650.jp)

:rules: it is in the rules "Whilst the Balmoral Clock" ticks, Hibs will not win the Scottish Cup" Hope it takes a long time to fix.

"Previous problems with the Balmoral clock include an occasion in 2007 when it ran a few minutes slow for a number of days" and we won the CIS cup, now there's an omen :wink:

Bad Martini
27-02-2010, 09:57 AM

I'm off to email Barack Obama and advise him the button to kick off the Iranian nukes is hidden deep inside the clock...that'll sort the ****er from ever ticking again.

Nice one :thumbsup: