PDA

View Full Version : Yams Ukio Bankas Accounts for 2009

greenginger
26-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Just posted on the Vilnius stock exchange web site, the Bank lost 75.0 million LTL (21.7 million Euro) last year.

Not a Knock-out blow more like death by a thousand cuts ! :devil:

Part/Time Supporter
26-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Isn't that loss of the order of 4 or 5 times more than the biggest profit they ever made?

Never mind the Hearts accounts, that is far more serious. They could pick up losses on Hearts as long as Romanov was making money elsewhere, but that's obviously not the case now.

H18sry
26-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Non story now move along ya bunch of peg selling hobo's :devil:

poolman
26-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Just posted on the Vilnius stock exchange web site, the Bank lost 75.0 million LTL (21.7 million Euro) last year.

Ach, move along, nothing to see here

Once the new mega stand is built and the extra revenue floods in all will be right in the World of Vlad :agree:

bawheid
26-02-2010, 01:37 PM
AIDS ridden Hobos that we are, we unfortunately don't understand how big business works. All the big banks lose millions, nothing to see here, they owe it to themselves, etc, etc...

jacomo
26-02-2010, 01:39 PM
AIDS ridden Hobos that we are, we unfortunately don't understand how big business works. All the big banks lose millions, nothing to see here, they owe it to themselves, etc, etc...

Fine. But what about the small ones? :devil:

Booked4Being-Ugly
26-02-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm a bit too preoccupied with how well my own club is run and looking forward to the new East stand to bother about the PBS zombies TBH.

Can someone just PM me when they go down the tubes - thanks in advance! :greengrin

Sergey
26-02-2010, 01:50 PM
There must be some mistake on the Stock Exchange announcement, as Mr Fedotovas said this in his December communique to the Yam faithful:

Question: What about Ukio Bankas, the club's bankers, how do you view that relationship in light of the pressures being faced by financial institutions?

Answer: Ukio Bankas maintains ambitious development plans and the bank remains profitable unlike most others in UK and elsewhere in Europe. Ukio Bankas is a very supportive partner of the club. For example, our banking relationship ensures that Hearts receives first class quality and timely service.

GordonR
26-02-2010, 02:04 PM
There must be some mistake on the Stock Exchange announcement, as Mr Fedotovas said this in his December communique to the Yam faithful:

Question: What about Ukio Bankas, the club's bankers, how do you view that relationship in light of the pressures being faced by financial institutions?

Answer: Ukio Bankas maintains ambitious development plans and the bank remains profitable unlike most others in UK and elsewhere in Europe. Ukio Bankas is a very supportive partner of the club. For example, our banking relationship ensures that Hearts receives first class quality and timely service.

My god, it's almost as if he was lying and/or just giving out the party line. But that can't be right, surely? No-one in a senior position at Hearts would ever lie to the fans, would they? :dunno:

Danderhall Hibs
26-02-2010, 02:05 PM
My god, it's almost as if he was lying and/or just giving out the party line. But that can't be right, surely? No-one in a senior position at Hearts would ever lie to the fans, would they? :dunno:

Maybe they've made a big unexpected loss in the last 2 months or so?

Rory89
26-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Guys we know they're now inferior to us in every way, we shouldn't be giving them as much attention as this.

London Hibs FC
26-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Ach, move along, nothing to see here

Once the new mega stand is built and the extra revenue floods in all will be right in the World of Vlad :agree:

Don't forget the additional revenue from the 5 Star Deluxe Hotel and Conference Centre!

There is no doubt that all of The Balmoral/ The Caley/ The Scotsman and The Sheraton Grand's clients will happily relocate to Gorgie as soon as they open their doors! :bye:

Mikey
26-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Didn't last year's accounts show a small profit, but they'd flogged a pile of property in Moscow to shore it up?

Sergey
26-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Didn't last year's accounts show a small profit, but they'd flogged a pile of property in Moscow to shore it up?

:agree:

It was a 27 million Lita sale of an (empty) office block in Moscow.

Phil D. Rolls
26-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I'm a bit too preoccupied with how well my own club is run and looking forward to the new East stand to bother about the PBS zombies TBH.

Can someone just PM me when they go down the tubes - thanks in advance! :greengrin

Financial Stability
Training Ground
Success on the Park
Hearts Liquidation

All things come to those who wait.

(Unless of course the clerks who frequent the PBS have an Open Letter ready to be sent, of course.)

iwasthere1972
26-02-2010, 03:42 PM

Wee bank financing (or maybe not financing) a wee team. :agree:

For Pete's sake I make more out of my caravan rental and peg sales than Ukio.

Mikey
26-02-2010, 03:48 PM

I wonder how much it cost them.

If all of their property deals are as good as the purchase of 42 St Andrew Square it'll have cost a lot more than 27 million Lita!

s.a.m
26-02-2010, 03:50 PM

I s that not a bit like getting a thriller out of the library, andonly reading the ending??:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
26-02-2010, 04:04 PM
I s that not a bit like getting a thriller out of the library, andonly reading the ending??:greengrin

This is more like an episode of Colombo. We all know whodunnit, and we all know what will happen in the end, it's just that we don't know how or when it will happen.

Mikey
26-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Good to see that their heads are well and truly up their own bottoms over the road. Total non story.

I swear to god, when their club "does a Portsmouth" it'll come as a major shock to most of them.

Mikey
26-02-2010, 04:18 PM
I wonder where they're going to magic up the money for the debt for equity swap?

ancienthibby
26-02-2010, 04:29 PM
I wonder where they're going to magic up the money for the debt for equity swap?

There's nae money involved - it's all paper!!

(So do we now have the Paper Bus Shelter!!:devil:)

O'Rourke3
26-02-2010, 05:09 PM

Was this not done through an interpreter :faf: - the usual "I was misquoted..."

Hibs07p
26-02-2010, 06:02 PM

Aye, they didnae receive £17.6M that they were expecting to get. :greengrin

fatbloke
26-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Aye, they didnae receive £17.6M that they were expecting to get. :greengrin

Come now people it is our moral obligation and Christian duty to help those less fortunate than ourselves.

Can I suggest that between now and May we donate the proceeds of the income from the sale of one bag of pegs/bag of heroin/weekly caravan rental - while we move back into the cardboard box for 7 days - whatever everyone feels appropriate and in line with our subservient nature and feelings to the plight of the big team.

Donations to me at Paypal Account 0701011973 where I shall ensure they go to the right people.

NB - I will not hold my breath:greengrin

jgl07
26-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Perhaps they have written off £30.5 million in bad debts?

Hibernia Na Eir
27-02-2010, 08:10 AM
I like how these Lithuanian bankers/businessmen continually tell the world how safe Hearts are and how safe UKIO is.

ARE they REALLY safe?

No bank is safe. Not even the SMALL lithuanian ones!

Part 1 of the great Vlad dream is over. The £51m super stand is no more. What next?........

Yes, keep BELIEVING ya numties! Fools.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Financial Stability
Training Ground
Success on the Park
Hearts Liquidation

All things come to those who wait.

ive got a wee surprise for Hearts fans when they fold. Not givin anything away just now, but i'll make sure im there when they play us the day Vlad is no more.....:wink: (IF they are allowed to play that is!)

Bostonhibby
27-02-2010, 08:17 AM

:agree: they've transferred / laundered it to Edinburgh as the budget for the supermegastadium and the CL win in 2008, oh wait a minute.......

KerPlunk
27-02-2010, 08:17 AM
ive got a wee surprise for Hearts fans when they fold. Not givin anything away just now, but i'll make sure im there when they play us the day Vlad is no more.....:wink: (IF they are allowed to play that is!)

Ooh, a Markov umbrella-type plot ? :wink:

s.a.m
27-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Ooh, a Markov umbrella-type plot ? :wink:

Maybe he/she's going to paint 'Believe' on his or her torso, rip off their clothing, vault the hoardings and dance naked in front of the Jambos?

MrSmith
27-02-2010, 09:35 AM
This is more like an episode of Colombo. We all know whodunnit, and we all know what will happen in the end, it's just that we don't know how or when it will happen.

It all reminds of an old joke:

What is the difference between oral sex and being mugged?

in oral sex you see the *unts coming!

whiskyhibby
27-02-2010, 11:56 AM

Was that the audited or unaudited version

:confused::confused:

Woody1985
27-02-2010, 12:36 PM

Is it UKIO or at UBIG that own the St Andrews square (IIRC) building?

That'll be next.

I read in the EEN that it was 'at risk' as it's starting to fall into disrepair. :faf:

Sergey
27-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Is it UKIO or at UBIG that own the St Andrews square (IIRC) building?

That'll be next.

I read in the EEN that it was 'at risk' as it's starting to fall into disrepair. :faf:

That's an UBIG asset.