PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever actually...

Keith_M
26-02-2010, 12:03 PM
...SEEN a Prawn Sandwich?

I'm personally devastated because I recently got a Season Ticket for the West Stand and I was convinced they'd be sold in the snack bars. Surely they must be, as everybody else refers to the inhabitants as the Prawn Sandwich Brigade!!! But no, I was disappointed to find out that it's the same pies, pizzas et al as in the rest of the stadium.

:grr:

--------
26-02-2010, 12:06 PM

I'm personally devastated because I recently got a Season Ticket for the West Stand and I was convinced they'd be sold in the snack bars. Surely they must be, as everybody else refers to the inhabitants as the Prawn Sandwich Brigade!!! But no, I was disappointed to find out that it's the same pies, pizzas et al as in the rest of the stadium.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art7239.asp

The recipe, old chap.

Construct, consume, and enjoy. :devil:

Prawn Sandwich
26-02-2010, 12:11 PM

Yes I have and so has Roy Keene apparently.