PDA

View Full Version : change of kick off times

legends of 73
26-02-2010, 08:37 AM
killie and ross county games are both kicking off at 2pm. nice of the club to tell us:grr:

MountcastleHibs
26-02-2010, 08:40 AM
killie and ross county games are both kicking off at 2pm. nice of the club to tell us:grr:

Says on the official site the Ross County game is.. no mention of Killie game.. yet.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10290,00.html

woodythehibee
26-02-2010, 08:43 AM
I assume it's because of the lack of floodlight in the 'East'?

scott7_0(Prague)
26-02-2010, 08:43 AM

Why you so angry, are you ready to leave for the game now??

Jesus, give them a chance, I am sure they will give plenty of notice of any changes.

No pleasing some fans, is there!

:rolleyes:

Hibbyradge
26-02-2010, 08:44 AM
I imagine the Ross County game is being brought forward because of the Scotland v England game at Murrayfield.

Danderhall Hibs
26-02-2010, 08:48 AM

Jesus, give them a chance, I am sure they will give plenty of notice of any changes.

:agree: There's no pleasing some folk. Look at the bigger picture BM.

Danderhall Hibs
26-02-2010, 08:49 AM
I imagine the Ross County game is being brought forward because of the Scotland v England game at Murrayfield.

Killie game as well the week before that - there's no rugby that day, presumably no time to get temporary floodlights in before the match.

Hermit Crab
26-02-2010, 08:58 AM

Scotrail guards are taking industrial action that day aswell. Could be interesting (13/3/10)

legends of 73
26-02-2010, 09:03 AM

wtf you on about

i was mearly stating that they have put it on the ticket section on the main board but haven't said anything on the newsletter or when i bought 3 tickets for the killie game and yes a 2pm kick off for me on the 6 march is a pain in the arse as i have other plans before it which i'll have to change.

is that ok for you:asshole:

legends of 73
26-02-2010, 09:05 AM

you away and ***** yerself and just remember to bring my birthday present to the killie game:greengrin:greengrin

RIP
26-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Cutting back on bevvy time - get it sorted Rod :wink:

scott7_0(Prague)
26-02-2010, 09:14 AM
wtf you on about

i was mearly stating that they have put it on the ticket section on the main board but haven't said anything on the newsletter or when i bought 3 tickets for the killie game and yes a 2pm kick off for me on the 6 march is a pain in the arse as i have other plans before it which i'll have to change.

is that ok for you:asshole:

"Mearly stating" - It did not come across that way, seemed you were moaning about no info about a possible KO time that is over 2weeks away!!

:grr: = mearly stating smile!!

:greengrin

matty_f
26-02-2010, 09:14 AM

:agree:

There was a boy in his fifties in front of me in the ticket office today complaining about them changing the kick off times, and I told him to get a grip and look at the bigger picture.

Disappointed in you there, beer monster.:agree:

legends of 73
26-02-2010, 09:20 AM
"Mearly stating" - It did not come across that way, seemed you were moaning about no info about a possible KO time that is over 2weeks away!!

:grr: = mearly stating smile!!

there selling tickets with 3pm advertised on them and the game is a week tomorrow so when do you think they were going to tell us.

for the ross county fixture i was told from a ross county fan about the kick off time.

when do you think hibs were going to tell everyone with a train strike planned and scotland v them at muddyfield edinburgh might be a tad difficult to get to on the 13th

so you just toddle off back to the tamb and sort out the fans gathering for prague:greengrin:greengrin

lapsedhibee
26-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Htf will the picture be bigger at 2pm than 3pm? :grr: Brighter, perhaps.

legends of 73
26-02-2010, 09:21 AM
:agree:

There was a boy in his fifties in front of me in the ticket office today complaining about them changing the kick off times, and I told him to get a grip and look at the bigger picture.

Disappointed in you there, beer monster.:agree:

don't you start

matty_f
26-02-2010, 09:23 AM
don't you start

:faf::faf:

legends of 73
26-02-2010, 09:28 AM

if you two donkeys must know i had a table booked at one of edinburgh's finest dinning rooms as it's my birthday that day and the table was booked for 12 with the thinking of a nice lunch with the wife and child of mine with a few friends not you 2 jokers a few drinks and off to the game.

who the fudge wants to eat lunch at 11am but i'll change my plans for hibs there the only f**ckers i would change for:notworthy:

matty_f
26-02-2010, 09:31 AM
if you two donkeys must know i had a table booked at one of edinburgh's finest dinning rooms as it's my birthday that day and the table was booked for 12 with the thinking of a nice lunch with the wife and child of mine with a few friends not you 2 jokers a few drinks and off to the game.

who the fudge wants to eat lunch at 11am but i'll change my plans for hibs there the only f**ckers i would change for:notworthy:

Have your meal at ER before the game. It's kicking off straight after lunch time.:agree:

legends of 73
26-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Have your meal at ER before the game. It's kicking off straight after lunch time.:agree:

don't think the wife would fancy gourmet pie and bovril and anyway she's not getting anyway near easter road she might like it and want to come back:faf::faf::faf:

scott7_0(Prague)
26-02-2010, 09:34 AM
there selling tickets with 3pm advertised on them and the game is a week tomorrow so when do you think they were going to tell us.

for the ross county fixture i was told from a ross county fan about the kick off time.

when do you think hibs were going to tell everyone with a train strike planned and scotland v them at muddyfield edinburgh might be a tad difficult to get to on the 13th

so you just toddle off back to the tamb and sort out the fans gathering for prague:greengrin:greengrin

Maybe there will be no change, thought about that, the RC fan might have his info wrong..... :greengrin

As for the Gathering, it is getting sorted, even have a chanter sorted!:agree::wink:

Darth Hibbie
26-02-2010, 09:35 AM
The official site shows a 2pm kick off for both games.

legends of 73
26-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Maybe there will be no change, thought about that, the RC fan might have his info wrong..... :greengrin

As for the Gathering, it is getting sorted, even have a chanter sorted!:agree::wink:

what pubs are they this time that canadian/american band the last time were gash:greengrin:greengrin

Phil MaGlass
26-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Fu--sake,thought Id logged onto the TAMB board for a minute there.:greengrin

legends of 73
26-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Fu--sake,thought Id logged onto the TAMB board for a minute there.:greengrin

only sensible posters on here and a hun and sheep free zone:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Phil MaGlass
26-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Except for the odd hun withoot the bus fare making the odd appearance.

Keith_M
26-02-2010, 10:20 AM
As these games are now also finishing an hour earlier, will there still be a need for people to leave 15 minutes before the end?

:offski:

H18sry
26-02-2010, 10:33 AM

what pubs are they this time that canadian/american band the last time were gash:greengrin:greengrin

Aye and somewhere with more ventilation is a must, it was piping hot in there last time:devil:

scott7_0(Prague)
26-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Aye and somewhere with more ventilation is a must, it was piping hot in there last time:devil:

only sensible posters on here and a hun and sheep free zone:thumbsup::thumbsup:

No got the venue sorted yet, got some ideas... including outdoors. I have Ted Christopher possibly lined up - http://www.bannockburnband.co.uk

oh and I will be sure to give you plenty notice on the times, just so you dont ****ing moan about it :greengrin

Hibbyradge
26-02-2010, 11:04 AM
As these games are now also finishing an hour earlier, will there still be a need for people to leave 15 minutes before the end?

:offski:

:faf:

:top marks

I only go to games so I can leave early.

It's my only pleasure.

maturehibby
26-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Scotrail guards are taking industrial action that day aswell. Could be interesting (13/3/10)

Support the Conductors as I know for a fact that there are a lot of Railwaymen (conductors included)who are season ticket holders at ER and their livelyhood will be at risk if the Scotrail/and the Scottish government get their way .

Keith_M
26-02-2010, 12:35 PM
I only go to games so I can leave early.

It's my only pleasure.

I normally stay till the end but sometimes do leave early. My girlfriend's trying to encourage me to stay a bit longer. She especially likes extra-time and occasionally a penalty shoot out....