PDA

View Full Version : Orkney Hibs

RoslinInstHibby
26-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Anyone here a member of Orkney Hibs and going to hospitality next week v Killie??

Eric
26-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Anyone here a member of Orkney Hibs and going to hospitality next week v Killie??

Yes! Please send me a PM:wink:

franks
26-02-2010, 08:46 AM
I am a member and going to Killie match with them. KO is now 2pm, yesterday I contacted the Secretary to inform him of the earlier KO as this will impact on our arrangements.

RoslinInstHibby
26-02-2010, 08:51 AM
I am a member and going to Killie match with them. KO is now 2pm, yesterday I contacted the Secretary to inform him of the earlier KO as this will impact on our arrangements.

have you been sent the the info sheet then?

Eric
26-02-2010, 08:53 AM

We have updated the Information Sheet. Stadium Tour now starts at 11.30pm, match tickets available for collection at the West Stand Reception from 11.45am to 12 .10pm and meal served at 12.15pm.

franks
26-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks for update Eric. Knowing Rob I am sure an updated info sheet is winging its way to us as we type.

HenryMonk
26-02-2010, 09:19 AM
We have updated the Information Sheet. Stadium Tour now starts at 11.30pm, match tickets available for collection at the West Stand Reception from 11.45am to 12 .10pm and meal served at 12.15pm.

nae ****in good for people only arriving in edin at midday, wont get to stadium until 12.30 at least. do we get a refund?

Eric
26-02-2010, 09:34 AM
nae ****in good for people only arriving in edin at midday, wont got to stadium until 12.30 at least. do we get a refund?

And are you one of our guests? If so you should know that the day starts at 11am in the Four In Hand and finishes at midnight with the Viking Spree in the Supporters Club so no real change to the overall plan:wink:

Eric
26-02-2010, 09:44 AM
To those it may concern!:greengrin

Updated info sheets are being sent out tomorrow to Orkney Hibs Members who have given the Secretary their e-mail address and to the remainder by post. Others who are coming as guests should PM me their e-mail address and I will forward them the info sheet.:thumbsup:

HenryMonk
26-02-2010, 09:46 AM
And are you one of our guests? If so you should know that the day starts at 11am in the Four In Hand and finishes at midnight with the Viking Spree in the Supporters Club so no real change to the overall plan:wink:

yes i am one of 2 of the guests (shetland hibs supporter number club 065, ill have you know) that wouldn't have made four in hand but would have enjoyed a meal after long train journey from (a real) london (hibs supporter).

are you gonna keep my meal warm? or do i get first dibs at boofy at night? or even have your free pie at half time?

Eric
26-02-2010, 10:10 AM
yes i am one of 2 of the guests (shetland hibs supporter number club 065, ill have you know) that wouldn't have made four in hand but would have enjoyed a meal after long train journey from (a real) london (hibs supporter).

are you gonna keep my meal warm? or do i get first dibs at boofy at night? or even have your free pie at half time?

Shetland Hibs member 100 replying - the number was issued on the same basis as Deeks 10:wink: Shetland Hibs have the updated info sheet and are making their Members aware of the revised timings.

Please PM me your name and I will ensure that your meal is kept hot. Although serving starts at 12.15pm there are 120 guests so no way it will be completed by 12.30pm:thumbsup:

HenryMonk
26-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Shetland Hibs member 100 replying - the number was issued on the same basis as Deeks 10:wink: Shetland Hibs have the updated info sheet and are making their Members aware of the revised timings.

Please PM me your name and I will ensure that your meal is kept hot. Although serving starts at 12.15pm there are 120 guests so no way it will be completed by 12.30pm, and yes you can have my half time pie:thumbsup:

you have been PM'd Mr Eric,
thanks very much for your pie,:top marks

Eric
26-02-2010, 10:45 AM
you have been PM'd Mr Eric,
thanks very much for your pie,:top marks

Ah, 2 and 2 have now made 4.:wink: However, pushing your luck with the pie. It's mine - not negotiable.:greengrin

Eric
26-02-2010, 03:51 PM
The updated info sheet has now been sent to those Orkney Hibs Members for whom the Secretary has an e-mail address.:thumbsup:

Mikey
26-02-2010, 03:59 PM
The updated info sheet has now been sent to those Orkney Hibs Members for whom the Secretary has an e-mail address.:thumbsup:

That'll be why my phone just made a funny noise :greengrin

Riordans Boots
06-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Hope you all have a great day guys and Hibs do the business today. :thumbsup:

GGTTH