PDA

View Full Version : McGregor in the Sun

Hibbyradge
25-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Latest news. (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2867795/Allan-McGregor-has-Old-Firm-target.html)

Calvin
25-02-2010, 11:52 PM
:hmmm:

zlatan
25-02-2010, 11:52 PM
God bless you in these tough times Leah, there to keep us all assured.

I think she has the potential to be our very own Princess Diana.

poolman
25-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Latest news. (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2867795/Allan-McGregor-has-Old-Firm-target.html)

What a load o' journalistic keek

****in wee bit o' a black eye and they're tryng to make out that he's suffered some severe beating and can hardly see out his eye :bitchy:

I've seen worse on ma schools 7-side footy pitch :dummytit:

zlatan
25-02-2010, 11:59 PM

****in wee bit o' a black eye and they're tryng to make out that he's suffered some severe beating and can hardly see out his eye :bitchy:

I like how Julio Cesar survived a car crash on Friday yet managed to face Chelsea last night yet McGregor gets done in for eyeing up another victim (allegedly) and it's a sign of the apocalypse in Scotland.

Just as well he has Leah to stop him going off the rails.

Wotherspiniesta
26-02-2010, 12:02 AM

:agree:

"Battered Al"

" Street attack nightmare"

"Terrifying ordeal"

I was hoping to see him with a face like Rihanna's after her " Minor tiff" with Chris Brown. :rolleyes:

EH6 Hibby
26-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Why are the Sun and the News of the World trying to make out those two horror show freaks are the next Posh and Becks? :brickwall

magpie1892
26-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Why are the Sun and the News of the World trying to make out those two horror show freaks are the next Posh and Becks? :brickwall

Beacuse, sadly, it sells papers.

tamig
26-02-2010, 12:16 AM
What a gullible trollop that girl is :bitchy:

Cringeworthy.

EH6 Hibby
26-02-2010, 12:25 AM

Surely no-one except Rangers fans have any time for either of them? He must be one of the most hated footballers in Scotland by fans of every other team and she is a hatchet faced boot. Why would anyone want to buy a paper because of them? :confused:

Jim44
26-02-2010, 12:38 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of this guff about MacGregor isn't self generated, a la Katie Price etc. As they say, there's no such thing as bad news in 'showbusiness' and this guy doesn't go out of his way to steer clear of controversy.

ChilliEater
26-02-2010, 05:58 AM
"THE lover of wounded Rangers goalie Allan McGregor last night revealed he is DESPERATE to play in Sunday's Old Firm game."

He has a gay lover who wants to play in Sunday's OF game? :dizzy: I can't keep up with this.

Moody Mulder
26-02-2010, 09:40 AM

Apparently not anymore, the weegie times, the weegie record and the weegie sun have all lost huge numbers of sales recently (see link below) .... keep boycotting these newspapers lads show them we wont accept their guff anymore

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8537872.stm

Danderhall Hibs
26-02-2010, 09:50 AM
"THE lover of wounded Rangers goalie Allan McGregor last night revealed he is DESPERATE to play in Sunday's Old Firm game."

He has a gay lover who wants to play in Sunday's OF game? :dizzy: I can't keep up with this.

:hilarious My money's on either Morais, the boy off of Big Brother. Or both.

Hibby D
26-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Apparently not anymore, the weegie times, the weegie record and the weegie sun have all lost huge numbers of sales recently (see link below) .... keep boycotting these newspapers lads show them we wont accept their guff anymore

And that includes clicking on the links to their toilet rag of a paper :agree:

All this keech leading up to an OF match - what does it achieve? :dunno: Sales figures may be down but there's still a hell of a lot of gullible erses out there 'buying' that nonsense :bitchy:

Steve20
26-02-2010, 09:58 AM

Don't buy the Record, but I do like the Sun tbh.

Moody Mulder
26-02-2010, 10:12 AM
And that includes clicking on the links to their toilet rag of a paper :agree:

All this keech leading up to an OF match - what does it achieve? :dunno: Sales figures may be down but there's still a hell of a lot of gullible erses out there 'buying' that nonsense :bitchy:

aye but a hell of a lot let erses buying the rags and less revenue for them....

KerPlunk
26-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Allan McGregor, goalkeeper is an anagram of :-

Ger GK Rape Ace On Lager Moll

:cool2:

(I'll get ma coat.....)

Nakedmanoncrack
26-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Strangely no sign of the story that a lot of gullible people were certain was going to be in todays papers..

Danderhall Hibs
26-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Strangely no sign of the story that a lot of gullible people were certain was going to be in todays papers..

Heard that rumour last night. It's amazing how much stuff gets made up!

KerPlunk
26-02-2010, 10:51 AM

Maybe so but $h1t tends to stick.

--------
26-02-2010, 11:14 AM

And sometimes it even happens that goalkeepers are eventually found 'not guilty' after accusations of rape....

:cool2:

Jack
26-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Old news I missed ...

ALLAN McGREGOR'S dad said his son's fiancée Leah Shevlin is a bunny-boiler, a Posh Spice wannabe and an overgrown Barbie.

He also said: "So if you would raise your glasses and toast the couple, that's my wedding speech complete."

Leah hit back, saying: "Haw you, I'm no overgrown, I'm a size 10."

She added: "A wannabe? Why would I want to be a small kangaroo?"

:faf:

Golden Bear
26-02-2010, 03:50 PM

As did I - received a text about 10:20 with the "breaking news".

Time will tell I dare say.

Jim44
26-02-2010, 04:45 PM
The wee soul's fine and will probably play tomorrow.

http://news.bbc.co.u...rem/default.stm