View Full Version : Question Criteria for supporters in New East Stand

25-02-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm confused. What is it?

Do you need to have a tattoo on your body depicting a Hibs players?

Do you have to know all the words to Sunshine on Leith?

Do you need to be the owner of at least two Rottweillers?

So many questions unanswered. :grr:

25-02-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm confused. What is it?

Do you need to have a tattoo on your body depicting a Hibs players?

Do you have to know all the words to Sunshine on Leith?

Do you need to be the owner of at least two Rottweillers?

So many questions unanswered. :grr:

You must have a certificate signed by John Hughes confirming that you sat/stood in the old East Stand in season 2009/2010 (or in the case of the 1/2 ST holders just 2010).

You must know the words to "Yogi Yogi give us a wave", "ten men couldnae carry Nade" and "it's all gone quiet over there".

25-02-2010, 06:29 PM
You have to be hard.

25-02-2010, 06:38 PM
you must be incapable of contorting your frame to a sitting position and must remain bolt upright even when being carted out by half a dozen polis:agree:

25-02-2010, 06:39 PM
I'm thinking of going back after being away for 5 years but want to see what feedback there is from fans who go to the new east, if it's the same scenario as the other two stands like wee bairns playing tig, women moaning about swearing or bonehead stewards telling you sit oan yir erse then it's Sportsound for me again

25-02-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm thinking of going back after being away for 5 years but want to see what feedback there is from fans who go to the new east, if it's the same scenario as the other two stands like wee bairns playing tig, women moaning about swearing or bonehead stewards telling you sit oan yir erse then it's Sportsound for me again

Used my dads ST for the aberdeen 2-2 game in the FF stand..Never ever again will i sit in that stand, As you say there was bairns chasing each other up the stairs playing tig..i had 3 laddies maybe about 14 that had no interest in the game sitting beside me.. and they faced the other way from the pitch and proceeded to talk about exams all threw the 90 minutes, When i asked why they werent watching the game they said they didnt like football but cause there parents were rich they bought them ST's.

Utterly pathetic.

25-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Used my dads ST for the aberdeen 2-2 game in the FF stand..Never ever again will i sit in that stand, As you say there was bairns chasing each other up the stairs playing tig..i had 3 laddies maybe about 14 that had no interest in the game sitting beside me.. and they faced the other way from the pitch and proceeded to talk about exams all threw the 90 minutes, When i asked why they werent watching the game they said they didnt like football but cause there parents were rich they bought them ST's.

Utterly pathetic.

Could've been worse Andy - at least they were sitting down.

BTW why would you take your bairns to the match then let them run about playing tig! I just wouldn't take mine if they were incapable of sitting on their arse to at least pretend to watch the match.

25-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Could've been worse Andy - at least they were sitting down.

BTW why would you take your bairns to the match then let them run about playing tig! I just wouldn't take mine if they were incapable of sitting on their arse to at least pretend to watch the match.

Maybe there mum and dad were in the West with the prawn sandwich brigade :greengrin

25-02-2010, 07:00 PM

:agree:im going to get my first ST in about 5 years as well beacause of the new east,hopefully many others will be doing the same.if folk are standing around me im more than happy to stand but if not then its not such a big deal as hopefully we'll be off our seats most of the time singing etc.:wink:

25-02-2010, 07:32 PM

Utterly pathetic.

Pathetic giving Hibs money :confused:

25-02-2010, 07:35 PM

Only 5 years! I think the last time I was in the East was Graham Mitchell's looping header goal against eh........Videoton, jeez I cannae mind.:greengrin

Looking forward to going back (all 7 of us:greengrin)

25-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Pathetic giving Hibs money :confused:

No - he means it's pathetic kids not watching the match. I think.

25-02-2010, 07:41 PM
I am a very mild-mannered, patient, diplomatic person. Total pacifist, have never been into a fight in my life and wouldn't dare having a go at someone without very good reason.

However, in the few times I have been in the south half of the East, I turn into a swearing, screaming, abusive, aggressive maniac. And have loved every minute of it. :thumbsup:

The East fufills its requirements for you. :wink:

25-02-2010, 07:45 PM
No - he means it's pathetic kids not watching the match. I think.

Yeah I know - I am all for atmosphere at games and people paying attention - but would rather people be in the stadium giving Hibs money than not :agree:

25-02-2010, 07:47 PM
I am a very mild-mannered, patient, diplomatic person. Total pacifist, have never been into a fight in my life and wouldn't dare having a go at someone without very good reason.

However, in the few times I have been in the south half of the East, I turn into a swearing, screaming, abusive, aggressive maniac. And have loved every minute of it. :thumbsup:

The East fufills its requirements for you. :wink:

Jings it's like looking in the mirror.

I wouldn't normally say boo to a goose or even swat a fly but get me in the east stand and I turn into a monster. :devil: