PDA

View Full Version : I still have my old East Stand season ticket.

Hibbyradge
24-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Will I be able to get a signed certificate if I take it along to ER?

H18sry
24-02-2010, 08:52 PM
No :wink:

Hibbyradge
24-02-2010, 09:54 PM
I'm away with work and only have mobile access to hibs.net so not able to follow things too closely. Why won't I get a certificate? I had a season in the East for years.

Andy74
25-02-2010, 08:30 AM
I'm away with work and only have mobile access to hibs.net so not able to follow things too closely. Why won't I get a certificate? I had a season in the East for years.

Same here. I can see what they are doing but it doesn't really recognise those who have made the East what it was. If anything the present incumbents are a pale imitation of what went before! :greengrin

ArabHibee
25-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Will I be able to get a signed certificate if I take it along to ER?

Just frame your season ticket and you won't need one of these silly certificates. Then you will be the "Uber" of all fans. :cool2:

Danderhall Hibs
25-02-2010, 08:38 AM

My missus was wondering the same last night when I told her about the certificate thing.

Does anybody know?

Captain Trips
25-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi all, I emailed the club and asked anbout this and they said it would only be for people with a current ST, I like some of you dont have a ST this term but can also understand the clubs point of view in the logistics of everyone who has sat in there for years but does not have a ST this year.

I will be suggesting a signed brick perhaps or perhaps those whom wish a cert could perhaps pay a fee of say £5 if they make another 1000.

KWJ
25-02-2010, 09:00 AM
I've got about 5 ST's from the East back home. I wanna certificate!

Captain Trips
25-02-2010, 09:04 AM
I've got about 5 ST's from the East back home. I wanna certificate!

I think only way to perhaps do anything is print more but seeing as some of us dont have a ST this term we pay for it, I thought £5 was fair if they make an extra 1000 or 2000 on top of the ones for ST holders this term.

Club makes a bit of money some people get there chance of a small token of their support.

Fife Hyland has got back to me and has stated they will discuss the options I stated above with the club, many thanks to the board for taking on the idea at least.

Sudds_1
25-02-2010, 09:08 AM
I don't want to be an uberfan anyway :wink:

Some on here might insist you show your certificate before posting! :devil:

ArabHibee
25-02-2010, 09:13 AM
I think only way to perhaps do anything is print more but seeing as some of us dont have a ST this term we pay for it, I thought £5 was fair if they make an extra 1000 or 2000 on top of the ones for ST holders this term.

Club makes a bit of money some people get there chance of a small token of their support.

Fife Hyland has got back to me and has stated they will discuss the options I stated above with the club, many thanks to the board for taking on the idea at least.

Possibly due to the fact that they are thinking £5x1000= Kerching for a piece of paper that will cost tuppence to produce!!

Captain Trips
25-02-2010, 09:17 AM
Possibly due to the fact that they are thinking £5x1000= Kerching for a piece of paper that will cost tuppence to produce!!

Yes indeed, that I am sure some will be happy to buy and some wont, so those that will can be happy so its all good.

H18sry
25-02-2010, 09:23 AM
I was an East stander[ both pre and post seating/cover] for more years than I care to remember, but moved into the coo shed, then into the old enclosure in front of the main stand, prior to them being demolished, did we get certificates :confused: no did we ..... :grr:

Bayern Bru
25-02-2010, 09:24 AM

That's enough to buy a Sproule!
:cool2:

Danderhall Hibs
25-02-2010, 09:39 AM
I was an East stander[ both pre and post seating/cover] for more years than I care to remember, but moved into the coo shed, then into the old enclosure in front of the main stand, prior to them being demolished, did we get certificates :confused: no did we ..... :grr:

My wife gave the club money ago years ago (200 club or something?) they apparently put a brick with her name on it in the F5 stand (she's never been in to see it) - she never got a receipt to say that they'd received the money never mind a certificate to thank her for her efforts!

Anyone that gave the club a couple of hundred quid when they were skint is more of an uberfan than a couple of hundred folk that stand on their seats in the East Stand IMO.

ArabHibee
25-02-2010, 09:42 AM
That's enough to buy a Sproule!
:cool2:

:greengrin

I'm gonna design a certificate so if anyone wants one let me know. Will undercut Hibs price. Check Hib-bay later on. :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
25-02-2010, 09:50 AM

I'm gonna design a certificate so if anyone wants one let me know. Will undercut Hibs price. Check Hib-bay later on. :wink:

:hilarious Great idea.

Beefster
25-02-2010, 09:56 AM

My grandfather stood in the East for decades. He's been dead for years though.

Will we get a certificate for him?

Danderhall Hibs
25-02-2010, 09:57 AM
My grandfather stood in the East for decades. He's been dead for years though.

Will we get a certificate for him?

If you didn't you can pay for a replacement.

http://www.gro-scotland.gov.uk/regscot/index.html

Beefster
25-02-2010, 10:56 AM
If you didn't you can pay for a replacement.

http://www.gro-scotland.gov.uk/regscot/index.html

I was going to try and come up with some dead-pan response but I was too busy chortling!

Danderhall Hibs
25-02-2010, 12:52 PM
I was going to try and come up with some dead-pan response but I was too busy chortling!

:greengrin I meant to add - no offence.

ArabHibee
25-02-2010, 06:43 PM

:singing: Roll up, Roll up, get you genuine certificates here. Only £2 each (laminating extra) :singing:

http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz246/sooby72/Certificate01/?action=view&current=hibscert.jpg (http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz246/sooby72/Certificate01/?action=view&current=hibscert.jpg)