PDA

View Full Version : Will You Sit In The East Next Season?

Mikey
24-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Just out of interest.

It could be bursting at the seams and the other stands half empty :greengrin

The_Todd
24-02-2010, 07:47 PM
I'll be standing :devil:

Calvin
24-02-2010, 07:59 PM
A part of me would like to move back but have the perfect seat this season so can't see myself relinquishing it for the next 40 years.

Austinho
24-02-2010, 08:02 PM
A part of me would like to move back but have the perfect seat this season so can't see myself relinquishing it for the next 40 years.Where is the perfect seat out of interest?

down-the-slope
24-02-2010, 08:05 PM
:grr: this is not a proper poll...where is the not decided option :wink:

Will wait until its weel on bulding wise to see how steep / how much leg room etc

Calvin
24-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Where is the perfect seat out of interest?
Well the perfect seat in my view. Right behind the tunnel. Close enough to the action to feel involved, far enough back for a decent view, no-one in front of you, a ledge for your bovril, good audio from both dugouts - love it!

Mikey
24-02-2010, 09:49 PM
I'll be standing :devil:

Good point :greengrin

Arch Stanton
26-02-2010, 09:55 AM
:grr: this is not a proper poll...where is the not decided option :wink:

Will wait until its weel on bulding wise to see how steep / how much leg room etc

It may not be a proper poll but it's still interesting.

If it was to be accurate then it would show that 40% (i.e. 16 out of 41) people who sit in West and North want to move to the East - something over 3k ST holders by my reckoning.

That would mean that the new East stand will be oversubscribed by a fair margin - in fact, you'd have to reckon that it will be sold out before it goes to a public sale.

That is if it were a proper poll of course.:agree: