PDA

View Full Version : Ross County Cup Tickets (2pm Kick Off)

sunshine1875
24-02-2010, 12:43 PM
When do they go on sale? I can't find anything yet on the Hibs website.

hibsforeurope
24-02-2010, 02:00 PM
I would imagine an anouncment will be made soon, possibly Friday, after all the East ST's have been relocated.

GloryGlory
24-02-2010, 05:16 PM
I see Ross County have already got their allocation on sale.

And the KO is 14:00.

HibeeMcGinn1
24-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Will we have pay at gate without the east?

Part/Time Supporter
24-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I see Ross County have already got their allocation on sale.

And the KO is 14:00.

Looks like £20 / £10 then. (http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/)

Sir David Gray
24-02-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm still not sure that the kick off is 2pm.

The fixture list (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10290,00.html) on the Hibs website still says the game kicks off at 3pm. :dunno:

Mikey
24-02-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm still not sure that the kick off is 2pm.

The fixture list (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10290,00.html) on the Hibs website still says the game kicks off at 3pm. :dunno:

It's 2pm :wink:

Sir David Gray
24-02-2010, 05:33 PM
It's 2pm :wink:

Fair enough. :wink:

:thumbsup:

Mikey
24-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Fair enough. :wink:

:thumbsup:

:wink:

fife hfc
24-02-2010, 05:49 PM
If we are playing at 2pm for the cup tie what about for the rest of our home games, obviously starting with Killie.

G15 Hibs
24-02-2010, 05:51 PM
If we are playing at 2pm for the cup tie what about for the rest of our home games, obviously starting with Killie.

Killie's 2pm. Don't know about any other games.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/

Removed
24-02-2010, 05:52 PM

I was told it's only 2pm because of the rugby.

Might be related to floodlights though and other games may be affected :dunno: We'll just have to wait and see. Probably now loads more threads to raise my blood pressure :grr:

Mikey
24-02-2010, 05:58 PM

Hibs haven't said anything yet. The only reason we can be sure about the Ross County game is because they've told us!

The Killie game is before that so you can expect the same :wink:

With the exception of Dundee United at 7:45pm on Wednesday 24th March, those are our only home games before the clocks change.

Presumably they'll hire floodlights for the evening one, however I'm sure I remember a game against Motherwell on a midweek afternoon when the west was being built.

I think :greengrin

murray26
24-02-2010, 06:02 PM
I'M sure we played Falkirk one wed/tue afternoon too, cant remember the reason, not related to the west stand as it was about 95ish i think.

Mikey
24-02-2010, 06:03 PM
I'M sure we played Falkirk one wed/tue afternoon too, cant remember the reason, not related to the west stand as it was about 95ish i think.

You were 95ish when they built the west?

Do you remember us winning the cup? :greengrin

murray26
24-02-2010, 06:07 PM
You were 95ish when they built the west?

Do you remember us winning the cup? :greengrin

Ha ha i wish, 1995 ish i meant, can you remember said game or am i imagining it.

Mikey
24-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Ha ha i wish, 1995 ish i meant, can you remember said game or am i imagining it.

I'm afraid I don't. The reason I remember the Motherwell game is that it was on the same day (I think) that Davie Cooper died.

Hibs Class
24-02-2010, 06:55 PM
I recollect a game v Motherwell under temporary lights when the west was being rebuilt. I was in the front row of the top tier of the South Stand, and reckon it was a Sunday match, kick-off c.6pm. From memory I'd place it around 1998?

PaulSmith
24-02-2010, 07:11 PM
We played both Motherwell and Falkirk with late midweek afternoon kick offs when the North and South Stands were being built.

Both games I remember as the 'Well game was the day Davie Cooper died and I'm positive the Falkirk game was the first game at ER since the death of Kenny McLean Snr and standing thinking that we wouldn't probably all be here on that afternoon if it weren't for him.

Same season we beat Hearts at Easter Road 3-1 with that twat Alan Preston having put them 1 up at half time.

Sir David Gray
24-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Hibs haven't said anything yet. The only reason we can be sure about the Ross County game is because they've told us!

The Killie game is before that so you can expect the same :wink:

With the exception of Dundee United at 7:45pm on Wednesday 24th March, those are our only home games before the clocks change.

Presumably they'll hire floodlights for the evening one, however I'm sure I remember a game against Motherwell on a midweek afternoon when the west was being built.

I think :greengrin

Seems pretty strange that Hibs would still be stating the wrong kick off time for a match that is just two and a half weeks away. :confused:

It doesn't make sense to me.

It's not as if they're simply not announcing when the match is due to kick off, they're actually saying on the fixture list part of the website that the game will kick off at 3pm. If a 2pm start is definitely set in stone (which I don't doubt is the case), I don't see what Hibs have to gain by delaying the announcement of a kick off time.

Oh and :wink:.

:greengrin

G15 Hibs
24-02-2010, 07:31 PM
We played both Motherwell and Falkirk with late midweek afternoon kick offs when the North and South Stands were being built.

Both games I remember as the 'Well game was the day Davie Cooper died and I'm positive the Falkirk game was the first game at ER since the death of Kenny McLean Snr and standing thinking that we wouldn't probably all be here on that afternoon if it weren't for him.

Same season we beat Hearts at Easter Road 3-1 with that twat Alan Preston having put them 1 up at half time.

Correct. There was a minutes silence before the Falkirk game - there's a photo of it in one of John Mackay's books.
The Motherwell game was about 3pm on a Tuesday or Wednesday, we won 2-0. The Falkirk game was maybe about 5pm and we lost 0-2 or 1-2.

zlatan
24-02-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm afraid I don't. The reason I remember the Motherwell game is that it was on the same day (I think) that Davie Cooper died.

23rd of March :agree:

Remember it fondly because it was my birthday and I was in a strop all day because my old man wouldn't take me out of school early to go to the game.

fife hfc
24-02-2010, 07:57 PM
23rd of March :agree:

Remember it fondly because it was my birthday and I was in a strop all day because my old man wouldn't take me out of school early to go to the game.

Its my sons birthday the day of the Utd match and i'm in a strop because my wife says my sons birthday should be more important:grr: (she says he can't go because its a school day and he'll be late home). so I'm hoping its moved to an earlier kick off:pray: 5.00pm would do me nicely and her arguement falls flat on its face.:greengrin

Removed
24-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Its my sons birthday the day of the Utd match and i'm in a strop because my wife says my sons birthday should be more important:grr: (she says he can't go because its a school day and he'll be late home). so I'm hoping its moved to an earlier kick off:pray: 5.00pm would do me nicely and her arguement falls flat on its face.:greengrin

Just divorce her and get custody of the lad. That'll sort her :agree:

Westie1875
24-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Killie's 2pm. Don't know about any other games.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/ (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/)

I see Killie are advertising it as a 3pm kick off (http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/articles/20100224/hibernian-v-kilmarnock_85961_1975761) on their site, weird.

lyonhibs
24-02-2010, 08:56 PM
I was told it's only 2pm because of the rugby.

Might be related to floodlights though and other games may be affected :dunno: We'll just have to wait and see. Probably now loads more threads to raise my blood pressure :grr:

If they are at 2pm, does that mean the goalposts have shifted regarding whether or not there will be a PATG option??

As a support, we never quite mastered this simple process when games kicked off at 3pm, so I fear the shift in kick-off time may send some spinning into a vicious circle of uncertainity, fear and doubt whether or not PATG will be an option for the visit of the massive (read, 4 men and a dog) Killie travelling support.

:greengrin:devil:

Hibs Class
25-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Details now on club website. Tickets on sale to ST holders from next Monday (1 March), up until Sunday teatime, then general sale from 8 March. Also now showing 2pm kick off.

Mikey
25-02-2010, 11:57 AM
The Killie game is showing as a 2pm kick off now too.

dangermouse
25-02-2010, 12:38 PM
The Killie game is showing as a 2pm kick off now too.

Only on the ticketing page. The fixtures page has both Killie and Ross County as 3PM kick offs. Talk about not knowing if your :asshole: is tapped or bored. PETRIE :grr: