PDA

View Full Version : Temp Seats

HibeeMcGinn1
23-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Where are you moving to then? Phoned up earlier and got our 3 seats together in the South Lower Row K.

Gatecrasher
23-02-2010, 06:30 PM
have you to phone like? i thought you only phoned if you had special circumstances :dizzy:

HibeeMcGinn1
23-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Think if you dont phone theyl just give you a random seat. But phone up if you want to sit where you want.

HIBERNIAN 1875
23-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Moved to the West Lower Row E :thumbsup:

legends of 73
23-02-2010, 07:45 PM
thats you getting pissed wet when it rains:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
23-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Kl, I'll give them a ring tomorrow

G15 Hibs
24-02-2010, 09:59 AM
have you to phone like? i thought you only phoned if you had special circumstances :dizzy:

Give them a phone if you want to sit beside your mates/family. When I spoke to the ticket office they said they were trying to allocate rows together but couldn't guarantee it, however if you give them a phone they'll make sure you can stay together.

Ritchie
24-02-2010, 10:28 AM
i just phoned up and got me and my mates moved to the front row of the south upper. :thumbsup:

clashcityhibby
24-02-2010, 10:29 AM
I better get on and do this today, as much as I love Hibs football for me is also about the folk ye go with. I'm wi 2 of me mates the now and around us theres a decent bunch of lads who are always good banter. Would hate to end up being stuck on me own!

Ritchie
24-02-2010, 10:31 AM
I better get on and do this today, as much as I love Hibs football for me is also about the folk ye go with. I'm wi 2 of me mates the now and around us theres a decent bunch of lads who are always good banter. Would hate to end up being stuck on me own!

i just had a good choice of seats to pick from so you'll be fine as long as you do it asap.

clashcityhibby
24-02-2010, 10:32 AM
i just had a good choice of seats to pick from so you'll be fine as long as you do it asap.

Nice one mate
Are we using both tiers?

Ritchie
24-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Nice one mate
Are we using both tiers?
:agree:

clashcityhibby
24-02-2010, 10:49 AM
think this may take a while. phone keeps ringing out, obviously must be very busy.

G15 Hibs
24-02-2010, 10:57 AM
think this may take a while. phone keeps ringing out, obviously must be very busy.

If you can't get through on the phone, send them an email. Someone should phone you back today. That's what I did yesterday and I got a call back within a couple of hours. As long as you speak to someone before 5pm tomorrow.

hibee_girl
24-02-2010, 11:04 AM

Keep trying, I got through after about 4 attempts :agree:

clashcityhibby
24-02-2010, 11:05 AM
If you can't get through on the phone, send them an email. Someone should phone you back today. That's what I did yesterday and I got a call back within a couple of hours. As long as you speak to someone before 5pm tomorrow.

Ok thanks mate :agree:

James.
24-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Got through on third attempt - West Lower towards the FF stand.

CapitalGreen
24-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Got through on third attempt - West Lower towards the FF stand.

What's the number you have to call? What info do you need to provide?

G15 Hibs
24-02-2010, 12:04 PM
0844 844 1875, option 3.

They should be able to find you by your name and seat number.

Gus Fring
24-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Just phoned to see where im being moved to and they are going to call me back (i already sit in the south but apparently we're being moved elsewhere in the south)

Does anyone know if they'd let me move to the upper if im not already being moved there?

James.
24-02-2010, 12:18 PM
What's the number you have to call? What info do you need to provide?

Option three on the ticket office number, all they asked for was my current seat in the east and then my name. You do have to listen for a minute or two to someone telling you about the relocation before it rings.

hibee_girl
24-02-2010, 12:30 PM
0844 844 1875, option 3.

They should be able to find you by your name and seat number.

I phoned 0131 661 1875 and got straight through

Sean1875
24-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Phones up and requested as far back in the lower and as close to the away fans as possible and been told im getting phoned back in a few days, did everyone else just get their new seat numbers given to them straight away?

Mikey
24-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Keep trying, I got through after about 4 attempts :agree:

Too far to walk? :greengrin

hibee_girl
24-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Too far to walk? :greengrin

It was snowing! :greengrin

Nameless
24-02-2010, 07:32 PM
South Lower, right up the back.

We are taking the right side of the stand, the away fans are now going in the left half, and I'm told the uglies and the yams will get held in rather than us:thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
24-02-2010, 07:34 PM
south upper - row jj

near the back, middle or front? upper FF folk would know please :greengrin

fatbloke
24-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Where are you moving to then? Phoned up earlier and got our 3 seats together in the South Lower Row K.

As far away from you and your flatulence, b.o and halitosis (that bad breath for Beevy's information as possible...

just kidding!!!!!!!

HibeeMcGinn1
24-02-2010, 07:57 PM
As far away from you and your flatulence, b.o and halitosis (that bad breath for Beevy's information as possible...

just kidding!!!!!!!

Haha erse

Ritchie
24-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Phones up and requested as far back in the lower and as close to the away fans as possible and been told im getting phoned back in a few days, did everyone else just get their new seat numbers given to them straight away?

i did, row AA and the seats are in the 90's.... anyone know how far along the 90's seat is in the south????

fatbloke
25-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Haha erse

Aye mine's is bigger than yours

GreenCastle
25-02-2010, 08:59 PM
South Lower, right up the back.

We are taking the right side of the stand, the away fans are now going in the left half, and I'm told the uglies and the yams will get held in rather than us:thumbsup:

Is the south split half way in the lower with the stone wall ?

Or is the left side larger than the right ?

I remember when they did the West the fans were in the other side.

Makes sense to keep the away fans in a corner away from the home support in the south and west.

GreenCastle
25-02-2010, 09:03 PM

Trouble maker :faf:

James.
25-02-2010, 09:03 PM
I take everyone resisted the temptation to phone up pretending to be their mate and requesting a seat for them on their tod in the FF surrounded by screaming bairns?

hibeenicol
25-02-2010, 09:04 PM

I asked for the same area and got told I'd get a phonecall back

Pam
25-02-2010, 09:12 PM
i did, row AA and the seats are in the 90's.... anyone know how far along the 90's seat is in the south????

We're AA seat 71 ish - right behind the goal next to the away support! Front row :) :thumbsup:

Arch Stanton
25-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm getting a sore head reading this thread - whether it's left or right and if it's coming or going. Maybe my post will help other people also sufferring.

My (Cat B) seat in the lower is number 56 and is on the aisle nearest to where the away fans gap is - it is level with the right goal post (as you are looking towards the FF stand) so that the away fans area is bigger than the area for home fans.

As far as I am aware the home fans will continue to sit on the right side (as you face FF) since I have not been informed that my seat will be changing.:greengrin

Seat 90 then will be fairly central maybe over to the left a bit - probably be above the away fans at that point. This is assuming that the seat numbers start at 1 on the extreme right which I'm pretty certain must be the case!

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit :greengrin

And I hope you East lot behave yourself - none of this standing up malarky or smoking in the bogs or throwing flares or shooting up drugs - we are respectable people in the South and wont put up with such nonsense. :thumbsup::greengrin:thumbsup:

proud_and_green
25-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Away fans will be closest to the east stand. Cat B seasons are being moved to the lower south on the west side - as far as i m aware the have aloocated a block there and east standers will then fit in around them.

Arch Stanton
25-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Away fans will be closest to the east stand. Cat B seasons are being moved to the lower south on the west side - as far as i m aware the have aloocated a block there and east standers will then fit in around them.

Fair enough - I expect they just haven't told me cause they're keeping it a secret. :brickwall:brickwall

edit - ooops - I just got round to reading the letter they sent - I thought it was just a circular telling about the new stand