PDA

View Full Version : HKT Gatheussi signs for RRFC

IWasThere2016
23-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Will interest some - HKT signs on at RRFC (http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2010/02/23/sportstory14592388t0.asp)

Could he play against us in the SC semi?!? :duck:

Part/Time Supporter
23-02-2010, 12:51 PM
That's some reward for a good cup run, signing HKT.

:greengrin

john18722
23-02-2010, 12:56 PM
"Hey Mr McGlynn we have been on a good cup run there is now money available to invest in the squad"

"Oh fantastic, we really need a new attacking full back with a penchant for conceding penalties, I have Thierry Gatheaussi in mind".

"Oh no looks like we have to pay off some of the club debt, sorry John"

IWasThere2016
23-02-2010, 12:56 PM
That's some reward for a good cup run, signing HKT.

:greengrin

Aye we get a stand to stand in - they get a player who leaves nobody standing :cool2:

Judas Iscariot
23-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Would have him back at ER in a instant :agree:

Bayern Bru
23-02-2010, 01:05 PM
BRING BACK THIERRY!

well, someone had to.

lyonhibs
23-02-2010, 01:13 PM
It's good to see they've managed to find a photo in which Hong Kong Eejit has either a) been tackled, losing possession invariably in a dangerous position or b) is about to indulge in some fairly full on stamping action on the unfortunate ICT guy.....

Total liability, whose apparent "athletic prowess" (only going forward mind you) got - and still gets - him some significant leeway with Hibs fans for some reason.

john18722
23-02-2010, 02:01 PM
HKT was quality. Disgrace that he was let go.:grr::wink:

greenlex
23-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Hope he doesnt play. It has him scoring the winner all over it. :bitchy:
**** me they have signed Dean Sheilds too.

ahibby
23-02-2010, 04:34 PM
If RRFC get Celtic at some point then watch HKT having McGeadie in his pocket again. It's quite funny watching McGeadie trying to pass him and failing everytime then when they realise it isn't going to happen McGeadie switches to the opposite wing GIRUY.

blackhibee
23-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Good luck to him. Will always remember the second goal against Celtic in the first 'Boruc Blunder' 3-2 game. Seem to remember Orman scoring a beauty against somebody, it might have been Rangers, and he came in for the same amount of stick despite that as well.

Hibs On Tour
23-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Good luck to him. Will always remember the second goal against Celtic in the first 'Boruc Blunder' 3-2 game. Seem to remember Orman scoring a beauty against somebody, it might have been Rangers, and he came in for the same amount of stick despite that as well.

At Ibrox, many years ago? Ah, if so I remember it well. ****ing cracker! Sure put the grumpy faces on them as I sat in up the gods [NTL box] and cheered for all I was worth! :greengrin

Shame we didnae win that day despite it. Bah!

.Sean.
23-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Would have him back at ER in a instant :agree:
:faf:

NOT HIBS CLASS.

MeAndMyBoys
23-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Might have this wrong but thought we'd drawn RCFC not RRFC in the SC QF>..?

Happy to be wrong with this?
:confused:

Having checked the fixtures as I shld hv done before posting... notice that we do have RCFC in the QF but if /when we get through and RRFC get past DFC then 'spose we cld get RRFC in the SC SF .. (Apologies to TQM for not fully reading first post :rolleyes:)

ballengeich
23-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Hope he doesnt play. It has him scoring the winner all over it. :bitchy:
**** me they have signed Dean Sheilds too.

That's not Dean Shiels who played for us. It's Jay Shields' big brother (age and size).

Hibs90
23-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Great signing for Raith, must say I am well jealous.

--------
23-02-2010, 09:34 PM
See some of you guys dissing Big Thierry?

If we DO get past Ross County, and we DO get Raith in the semi, and Thierry DOES play against us - you'd better just pray he disnae dae what so many others have done and play a blinder against us....

John McGlynn's a more than decent coach, and there's such a thing as tempting fate....

CMac1988
23-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Might have this wrong but thought we'd drawn RCFC not RRFC in the SC QF>..?

Happy to be wrong with this?
:confused:

Having checked the fixtures as I shld hv done before posting... notice that we do have RCFC in the QF but if /when we get through and RRFC get past DFC then 'spose we cld get RRFC in the SC SF .. (Apologies to TQM for not fully reading first post :rolleyes:)

Another apology to TQM... Bet he's lapping them up by now :wink:.

Sorta inbetween when it comes to his abilities and whether or not he was good enough, but hope he does well. Good luck to him.