PDA

View Full Version : Yams The dogs fixtures

Love the Green
23-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Hate to open this thread about our neighbours but can anyone actually see us playing them a 4th time at ER...
Their next 5 fixtures are
Dons away
Well away
Arabs away
Class home
Huns Home
How many points can they steal in these games..

"keep the faith":wink:

Mikey
23-02-2010, 10:02 AM
They're wittering on about their ticket allocation for the fourth derby. They've got a lot of work to do before they get anywhere near Easter Road this season.

If they make top six I'll put Gramo in a bath of beans :greengrin

mjhibby
23-02-2010, 10:38 AM
They have two things in their favour which means they might just do it.Firstly the confidence at the dons i imagine couldnt get any lower after the last two results and secondly the fixture pile up that st johnstone have got to cope with.Also the last games before the split has aberdeen against the saintees so by then we should know who we want to win to stop them getting into the top six now it doesnt matter that we wont get them in the games after the split due to the new stand.The dons v hertz game is vital i think and should the dons win it(which on past hsitory they will) then that i think would make it very tricky for hertz to make the top six.
Dont care either way if they make it or not but would have a nice wee chuckle of they dont. :thumbsup:

KerPlunk
23-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Nothing should be taken for granted.
One game at a time, eh ?
Hibs will do what they need to do to get that 3rd spot, those skip dwellers can stumble on as per.

3 points on Saturday is all we need to be worrying about ATM. :cool2: