PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Tickets for Hibs v Celtic

allmodcons
22-02-2010, 07:36 PM
I've booked a short family holiday to Edinburgh during the weekend Hibs are due to host Celtic.

With the game likely to be televised I didn't think I'd have much bother getting 4 tickets for me, my wife and the 2 girls, however, with today's announcement regarding the East stand I'm seriously concerned that I'll struggle to get tickets.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I'd be interested to know if any season ticket holders on .net are going away that weekend and would be willing to sell me their seats for the Celtic game. Ideally, I'd be looking for 4 but, in all honesty my wife would rather go shopping, 3 seats would be great but being a selfish ******er I'd settle for 1 if I had to.

Would hate to be in Edinbrugh and not be able to attend game, so would appreciate hearing from anyone who can help!!

stevenhibs
23-02-2010, 08:18 AM
I'm in the same boat mate. Having a long weekend with friends coming up from Somerset who are Bristol Rovers fans. Going to see the Rovers away to Carlisle on Friday night, then we were gonna go to the Hibs, Celtic game.

Bit worried but should still be ok though if we're quick.

Good luck :thumbsup: