PDA

View Full Version : Galbraith

Hibee Nation
22-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Why has he not been in the squad? Deserves a chance?:grr:

Barney McGrew
22-02-2010, 06:31 PM
My understanding is that he got injured in training.

:agree:

ronaldo7
22-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Why has he not been in the squad? Deserves a chance?:grr:

It's ok Danny, you'll get your chance:greengrin

Billychaotic182
22-02-2010, 09:04 PM
I like Galbraith and think he should be given a chance but are we really going to post about this every week? :blah:

SquashedFrogg
22-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I like Galbraith and think he should be given a chance but are we really going to post about this every week? :blah:

:blah:

PeterboroHibee
23-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Hes 19, still got plenty of time to develop and come into our first team. Looks like a good player, and Im sure Yogi will bring the best out of him over time.

Maybe a bit unfair to have been dropped off the bench but like I say, he is still young.

Ringothedog
23-02-2010, 07:53 AM
He is injured, you dont normally put injured players onto the bench!!!

silverhibee
23-02-2010, 10:37 AM

Kevin Mcbride.:confused:

Speedway
23-02-2010, 12:55 PM
It's time Pinau and Yantorno got their chances too.

Torto
23-02-2010, 07:57 PM

Nothing could be further from the truth, he is fully fit FACT

Scored one and set up one in a game against Partick in a closed doors game today.

Why he is not getting a chance after scoring at Parkhead is beyond me, especially when we haven't been playing well and some of the performances in his position have been disgusting.

since90plustwo
28-02-2010, 10:14 PM
i dont have a clue why he doesnt get a game, he offers so much as in skills pace and crossing, a proper winger but i dont have a clue why yogi doesnt play him. he hasnt kicked a ball since parkhead and yogi had him warming up for 20 mins against st mirren

:flag:ftj

Hainan Hibs
28-02-2010, 11:46 PM

And why bring Torben Joneleit in on loan if we're not going to play him?!?!:grr:

lapsedhibee
01-03-2010, 08:28 AM

Clayton Donaldson's got a fantastic scoring record against Killiemarnock yet he's not even in the running for a starting spot! :grr:

Golden Bear
01-03-2010, 08:36 AM

Scored one and set up one in a game against Partick in a closed doors game today.

Why he is not getting a chance after scoring at Parkhead is beyond me, especially when we haven't been playing well and some of the performances in his position have been disgusting.

If that is true then I totally agree.

And I'm afraid I don't agree with the view point that "he's only young" and he will get his chance later on. If you're good enough, you're old enough and from what I've seen of Galbraith then then that is certainly the case.

Yogi has definitely got his favourites and that is becoming more and more apparent each week.

Hibby 2005
01-03-2010, 08:44 AM
So what's the story then? Injured or not? If he is then fine, if not then Yogi's made a mistake by not including him as lately the world and his wife could see that we've been crying out for someone with pace and width who can also cross a ball. It's a miracle that Stokes has scored as many goals as he has considering the lack of ammunition he's been getting. Galbraith wide with Stokes and Riordan in the middle, it's too simple and obvious I guess for Yogi's complicated way of thinking.

MacBean
01-03-2010, 08:54 AM

Im sure Riordan and Nish were the goal scorers in this game?!:dunno:

RIP
01-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Danny is not getting a game because he plays in Derek Riordan's position?

Danderhall Hibs
01-03-2010, 09:05 AM

No he's not getting a game because he plays in the same position that Derek Riordan's being played in. :wink:

And when Riordan doesn't play Gow's probably ahead of him as well.

Booked4Being-Ugly
01-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Galbraith is the kind of player we're needing at the moment. A winger with a bit of pace that could at least hit the byline and get some crosses in.

The only one capable of getting regular crosses in at the moment is Wotherspoon and maybe Zouma if he's on his game!

Everything else is played through the middle and has become a bit predictable and one-dimensional!

silverhibee
01-03-2010, 12:48 PM

The wee digs just keep coming from you regarding Derek, but anyway why is Galbraith not getting a game for Hibs, well the only person that can answer that one is Yogi i suppose, dont think you can blame Derek if the manager keeps picking him for that position on the left midfield.
Derek dropped for the Rankers game, the manager plays Gow.No Galbraith.
Derek dropped for the Motherwell game the manager plays Rankin. No Galbraith.
So you have to ask why Galbraith is not getting a game for Hibs, i am like most people on here and have only seen Galbraith in the few appearances he has made this season, with the highlight being his winning goal at celtc.
What i dont see and the manager does, is the players at training every day of the week going through there training and all the rest of the things, just maybe, maybe Galbaith is not doing enough at training to justify a starting place in the team.
At the end of the day it is Yogi's call, and he is not picking him, he has been in the squad but not even making it on to the bench,there must be a good reason for this. In Yogi wee trust.:wink:

Speedway
01-03-2010, 12:51 PM
And why bring Torben Joneleit in on loan if we're not going to play him?!?!:grr:

Clayton Donaldson's got a fantastic scoring record against Killiemarnock yet he's not even in the running for a starting spot! :grr:

:agree: It's about time Lynch and Notman get their chances too.

As for Galbraith, could it be that he's not good enough to start?

Danderhall Hibs
01-03-2010, 01:06 PM

Is Kevin "Geordie" McDonald not worth a shout in the middle of the park? Outstanding in the reseves.

Hibby 2005
01-03-2010, 04:14 PM

He's got nae chance with players of the calibre of Stevenson and Rankin in front of him, not to mention Cregg :rolleyes: