PDA

View Full Version : Real Radio

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Are you listening? If so would we unite against the weej with the yams , in orther words do we care if the US dont get anothr champs league places

Sylar
22-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Are you listening? If so would we unite against the weej with the yams , in orther words do we care if the US dont get anothr champs league places

I didn't realise UEFA had opened the Champions League places up to the MLS :confused::wink:

Barney McGrew
22-02-2010, 05:38 PM
It's hilarious :hilarious

I'm with John the Taxi driver - build a wall to stop the weegies getting out :greengrin

They just don't see how them having more money from the CL doesn't benefit anyone apart from themselves do they?

They're awfy bitter that no matter what, Rangers and Celtic will ALWAYS be wee provincial teams. They'll never be from the capital :cool2:

.Sean.
22-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Can't say I ever listen to it unless i'm actually working with my boss. Cringeworthy from the off. Hate it.

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 05:40 PM
I didn't realise UEFA had opened the Champions League places up to the MLS :confused::wink:
Ugly Sisters

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 05:41 PM
It's hilarious :hilarious

I'm with John the Taxi driver - build a wall to stop the weegies getting out :greengrin

They just don't see how them having more money from the CL doesn't benefit anyone apart from themselves do they?

They're awfy bitter that no matter what, Rangers and Celtic will ALWAYS be wee provincial teams. They'll never be from the capital :cool2:
yes-even though he's a jambos but btw i think we unite as the 'east' to hate them more than each other

Hakim Sar
22-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Can the OP be re-written in coherant English please?

Are mls teams going to be allowed into CL? what's this got to do with the weej?

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 05:44 PM

Huuuuuh the ugly sisters, i do apologise for rather unclear noun used

Barney McGrew
22-02-2010, 05:44 PM

The Yam is trying to get an East v West thing going on his football phone in, simply because non-OF fans have had the temerity to say we don't give a flying one about the OF losing one of their Champions League places.

Apparently it's for the good of Scottish football that they both get in, and everyone else is short sighted because we can't see it :rolleyes:

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 05:47 PM
The Yam is trying to get an East v West thing going on his football phone in, simply because non-OF fans have had the temerity to say we don't give a flying one about the OF losing one of their Champions League places.

Apparently it's for the good of Scottish football that they both get in, and everyone else is short sighted because we can't see it :rolleyes:
see this

Steve20
22-02-2010, 05:49 PM
I hate the old firm, but could never hate them as much as Hearts.

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 05:51 PM
but would you stand with them against them

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Euan just hit it right on the heed..... we are realistic

Steve20
22-02-2010, 05:53 PM

To do what?

EH54
22-02-2010, 05:56 PM

i hate them all just the same tbh, wouldn't pick one over the other,

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 05:56 PM
To do what?
dono:wink::greengrin:dizzy: just to tell them we dont care about the CL-champions league for thoose who dont know-places that are/has being lost and to protest that this is a good thing for the rest of us ...

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-02-2010, 06:07 PM

Yes we should stand with Hertz,

and it can go, in some small way, to repay them for winning WW1 single handedly :agree:

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 06:14 PM
btw i dont just mean stand together with hearts i mean all teams from the east

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 06:24 PM
john the jambo is really biggin US up , using our players aginst a hun

KWJ
22-02-2010, 06:31 PM
FWIW I want to see the OF win in Europe and for us all to get more places, more dosh and improve Scottish footy on the whole. I'd rather it wasn't them that were doing well but it's the most likely. If one or two teams can get into the group stages of Europa then there is cash to be had. We just have to start getting beyond the first hurdle which only Hearts & Aberdeen have done in recent years and just once each.

Still piss myself at results like huns in kaunus and tims at bratislava.

KWJ
22-02-2010, 06:33 PM
oh i will say though that the opposite of them doing well is happening and that's rather nice to see them have zero dosh. But even with no money they still seem to be too strong for us unfortunately :boo hoo:

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 06:33 PM
FWIW I want to see the OF win in Europe and for us all to get more places, more dosh and improve Scottish footy on the whole. I'd rather it wasn't them that were doing well but it's the most likely. If one or two teams can get into the group stages of Europa then there is cash to be had. We just have to start getting beyond the first hurdle which only Hearts & Aberdeen have done in recent years and just once each.

Still piss myself at results like huns in kaunus and tims at bratislava.
i but does it not give us more of a chance of success with those tits with less cash...?