PDA

View Full Version : Giving the East the send off it deserves (merged)

martin63
22-02-2010, 11:20 AM
With saturdays home game being the last for the East stand what are the chances everyone can rally round and fill it to capacity with EVERYONE singing and dancing. After all I'm sure we all have some great memories of our time there and it deserves more than a handfull of people sitting as if they were at a funeral.
Probably wont happen but hey lets at least give it a try.

:notworthy:

GGTTH

bighairyfaeleith
22-02-2010, 11:22 AM
got my ticket two minutes ago, certain it will be a sell out:thumbsup:

Keith_M
22-02-2010, 12:40 PM
If ever there was a time for a mass Hibees bounce, this is it.

It might even negate the need to hire a demolition company to knock the thing down.

:greengrin

linlithgowhibbie
22-02-2010, 05:33 PM
How good would it look on u-tube if for the last time in the East a full stand was doing the "East stand bounce" at full time no matter the result.
Could be recorded from the West. North and South stands.

""Lets all do the East stand bounce ""

whiskyhibby
22-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Lets fill the place, we probably need the atmosphere to see off St. Johnstone.....................

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Owain_1987
22-02-2010, 06:37 PM
With saturdays home game being the last for the East stand what are the chances everyone can rally round and fill it to capacity with EVERYONE singing and dancing. After all I'm sure we all have some great memories of our time there and it deserves more than a handfull of people sitting as if they were at a funeral.
Probably wont happen but hey lets at least give it a try.

:notworthy:

GGTTH

I really hope it gets a good send of it will be emotional. My brother moves to London next week so for his leaving present got him one last ticket in the old east stand as been to so many games with him in the stand. :notworthy:

capitals_finest
22-02-2010, 07:24 PM
I ll be there... its gonna be sad but we ll make the most of it for its last game :boo hoo::thumbsup:

scoopyboy
22-02-2010, 07:33 PM
The last game for the east and also the minutes applause for Alan Gordon should ensure an emotional day for many.