PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the South Stand

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 09:55 AM
I dont inhabit in the east stand but if i were to, and i hope you all feel the same, i feel it would be supreme to sit in the south instead of other places , we can then do what celtic and rangers do to us, surround the tits in a shtiy wee corner also imagine-depending on if they finish top six- doing so to the yams. I therefore take it upon myself to ask you all to sit in the south, i for one would enjoy to its upmost.
Thoughts?:notworthy::jamboak:

Antifa Hibs
22-02-2010, 10:03 AM
Surely you mean stand in the south stand? :cool2:

Alex Trager
22-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Surely you mean stand in the south stand? :cool2:
whatever you want, however i feel that would rumble the authorities

Joe Baker II
22-02-2010, 11:00 AM
I dont inhabit in the east stand but if i were to, and i hope you all feel the same, i feel it would be supreme to sit in the south instead of other places , we can then do what celtic and rangers do to us, surround the tits in a shtiy wee corner also imagine-depending on if they finish top six- doing so to the yams. I therefore take it upon myself to ask you all to sit in the south, i for one would enjoy to its upmost.
Thoughts?:notworthy::jamboak:

Enough atmosphere will be lost as it is from next week in the Hibs areas of the ground without reducing that generated by away fans.

But thanks for raising point, at least I will do my best to avoid moving to the South.