PDA

View Full Version : Since Zemmama spoke out....

Big Frank
22-02-2010, 07:16 AM
Since Zemmama dared speak out against "boydy". You know, the hun who, lets face it assaulted him, by ramming his elbow into his face, then, clear as day called him a ****** as he lay on the ground, in the press, we have had 2 sendings off and a manager banished to the stand, I'm lead to believe for 6 games. (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

We have been doing very well discipline wise upto one of our players stating that you can get away with elbowing in Scotland for some reason, though you will automatically be red carded anywhere else.

Now, a linesmans didn't see Zemama pushing his face hard against "boydys" elbow, and neither did the referee. They did however see "boydy" obstruct the wee fella.

A linesman did see Nishs infraction and made sure he was straight red carded, and a linesman did make sure that millers tackle got a straight red. (imo he was late and a yellow would have sufficed). Retaliation was always a red also in my day, alas not if you play Hibernian.

I have heard second hand that Yogi is sitting on a six matcher. If this is the case that is an absolute disgrace.

It could be said that no-one forced nish to kick out and be sent off, and no one forced miller to tackle late (he got there as soon as he could:greengrin), and no one made Yogi be sent to the stand at perth. (yeh, like wally walt would have been sent to the stand:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

It honks imo, and our rise to the wrong end of the fair play league to join our pink chums will hamper this small Hibernian squads push for third as much as anything else. It honks because Hibernian have become some unruly, ill disciplined hatchet team, almost overnight:rolleyes:

Beefster
22-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Since Zemmama dared speak out against "boydy". You know, the hun who, lets face it assaulted him, by ramming his elbow into his face, then, clear as day called him a ****** as he lay on the ground, in the press, we have had 2 sendings off and a manager banished to the stand, I'm lead to believe for 6 games. (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

We have been doing very well discipline wise upto one of our players stating that you can get away with elbowing in Scotland for some reason, though you will automatically be red carded anywhere else.

Now, a linesmans didn't see Zemama pushing his face hard against "boydys" elbow, and neither did the referee. They did however see "boydy" obstruct the wee fella.

A linesman did see Nishs infraction and made sure he was straight red carded, and a linesman did make sure that millers tackle got a straight red. (imo he was late and a yellow would have sufficed). Retaliation was always a red also in my day, alas not if you play Hibernian.

I have heard second hand that Yogi is sitting on a six matcher. If this is the case that is an absolute disgrace.

It could be said that no-one forced nish to kick out and be sent off, and no one forced miller to tackle late (he got there as soon as he could:greengrin), and no one made Yogi be sent to the stand at perth. (yeh, like wally walt would have been sent to the stand:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

It honks imo, and our rise to the wrong end of the fair play league to join our pink chums will hamper this small Hibernian squads push for third as much as anything else. It honks because Hibernian have become some unruly, ill disciplined hatchet team, almost overnight:rolleyes:

Yogi got a 6 match ban as he was on a 'last warning' after a couple of bans at Falkirk. He knew what the consequences of his actions were beforehand.

The rest could have come straight out of mysistersgotahairyback.co.uk. Pure paranoia.

All IMHO.

PeeKay
22-02-2010, 07:53 AM
Yogi got a 6 match ban as he was on a 'last warning' after a couple of bans at Falkirk. He knew what the consequences of his actions were beforehand.

The rest could have come straight out of mysistersgotahairyback.co.uk. Pure paranoia.

All IMHO.

I certainly don’t buy into any anti-Hibs conspiracy, but the OP is right to point out the inconsistencies in Scottish referees’ interpretation of the rules.

Beefster
22-02-2010, 08:06 AM
I certainly don’t buy into any anti-Hibs conspiracy, but the OP is right to point out the inconsistencies in Scottish referees’ interpretation of the rules.

I agree entirely.

I'm not arguing against the fact that the standard of refereeing in the SPL is piss poor. I'm arguing against it having anything to do with what Zemmama said or any anti-Hibs agenda.

I don't really understand the outrage at Yogi's punishment either. I'm fairly sure he knew what would happen if he got in trouble again.

Big Frank
22-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I agree entirely.

I'm not arguing against the fact that the standard of refereeing in the SPL is piss poor. I'm arguing against it having anything to do with what Zemmama said or any anti-Hibs agenda.

I don't really understand the outrage at Yogi's punishment either. I'm fairly sure he knew what would happen if he got in trouble again.

Not getting at an anti Hibs "conspiracy" beefster. The inconsistances are for all to see.

I do have outrage at Yogis punishment. Why should Hibernian suffer for things done whilst at another club?

Its gash!

Jonnyboy
22-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Not getting at an anti Hibs "conspiracy" beefster. The inconsistances are for all to see.

I do have outrage at Yogis punishment. Why should Hibernian suffer for things done whilst at another club?

Its gash!

C, it's the same if we sign a player who is about to start a ban - crime committed with old club, sentence served with new

Big Frank
22-02-2010, 11:24 AM
C, it's the same if we sign a player who is about to start a ban - crime committed with old club, sentence served with new

Fair play Jonny.

Ah just hate huns and linesmen and refs etc :greengrin

But I'm over it, as the good news on the completion of the Leith San Siro has filtered though.

Now I'm happy :greengrin

Jonnyboy
22-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Fair play Jonny.

Ah just hate huns and linesmen and refs etc :greengrin

But I'm over it, as the good news on the completion of the Leith San Siro has filtered though.

Now I'm happy :greengrin

:thumbsup:

Expecting Rain
23-02-2010, 08:42 AM

I don`t think you are being paranoid Frank and agree they don`t like being criticised for some of their diabolical decisions, makes you wonder about the whole business, if people think that officials don`t cheat and that could still be the interpretation if they are scared to carry out the rules when the so called big teams play then they are being naive.